• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elves
Quote:Hello Cliff,

Do you know where the Elves came from?

Who genetically created the Elves?

Were Elves actually the Atlanteans?

Kind Regards.

Hi,

Yes, the Elves are real. I don’t know much about these little fellas but I will tell you what I do know.

I believe these little fellas live mostly in tropical rain forests under the ground. They also worship the mushroom.  They are awesomely fast and this is why people who hike through bush land can not see them, although they do see flashes of silver out the corner of the eye whilst hiking.

My brother and his friends spent 2 days camping in a rain forest eating magic mushrooms. He told me that the little people were everywhere around them dancing and laughing.  I would say that when you have ingested the acid from the mushroom, it aligns your psych into their reality and pulls you down.  These little people are stuck in between the lower astral realm and this physical reality.

I also strongly suggest that you don’t have magic mushrooms or enter their reality. The mushrooms are blue meanies and gold tops. You will know them by rubbing the top of the mushroom and waiting for a minute. It will change colour to either blue or gold.

Take care
Cliff