Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Energy-amplifying crystals?
You sure about that?I know that copper can deflect.Quartz crystal with fulgurite. Fulgurite is made from thunder and lightning.

[color=#006600 Wrote:energyhealer[/color]]Clear quartz is definately the strongest amplifier crystal out there. When it is combined with copper it can amplify energy even more.

Good to know.

What about cleansing the crystals regularly in sea-salt baths and sunshine ? to eliminate the ELF input at periodic times. 

and ... using clear quartz in the neightbourhood of a pure Dead sea-salt bath or a bacon of distilled water to amplify the pure thoughts of your mind.

Combine this with sex-magick .... or orgies  ? Hahaha.

(serious suggestion for scientific research).

Quartz crystal does not amplify ELF if you know how to use it and program your crystal.It is one of the best things one can use for protection.

:) Hi Rodrego

I love it but I am a little worried that you may vaporise yourself :P

Lion Cub....    PPPrrr :P

Clear quartz crystal amplifies ALL the energies of the other crystals. It reflects this to us in the prism :)

:shock: Where'd Everybody Go?

Rodrico..... Are you still with us?

Are you visiting our cosmic brothers and sisters? Say Hi to Bashar if you see him for me would you? I love him, he is my brother :)

Life Love and Light to you all

Your cosmic sister     Sharon x

[color=#0000ff Wrote:Moon Child[/color]]Quartz crystal does not amplify ELF if you know how to use it and program your crystal.It is one of the best things one can use for protection.

Maybe that's the main reason why Quartz (Silicium) is used in semi-conductor industry. silicium can conduct or isolate, depending on how it is structured.

Transistors are uploaded with magnetic fields in every bit at 0 or 1 after programming the Silicium for NPN or PNP orientation (binary). The programming is done with miniscule electronic pulses in the electronic circuits which they are a part of.

Iron and nickle have special magnetic characteristics. They are conducting electricity and magnetism.

Silicium and Germanium are programmable for different magnetic and isolated fields in one miniscule material item.

In fact carbon is also quite like that. Diamond is carbon based, so is coal. but the C-crystals are different in structure.