Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
English Healthier than Americans?

English healthier than Americans?

[Image: nn_sabine_brithealth1_060506.vmod.jpg]
May 6: Studies show that Britons are living longer and healthier lives than their counterparts in the U.S. Wait till you hear the reasons why. NBC's Charles Sabine reports.

Hmm, they attribute this "dramatic difference" to stress? I think it is more than just that: Deadly chemicals, more chemtrails, etc because US is too large a population for the Illuminati.

It is all lies Weng. The High Degree Freemasons who control, own and manipulate the food industry, the pharmaceutical industry and the medical industry issue endless statistics and rubbish disinformation.British People are very obsese, with huge levels of Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) as well as having the highest Single Parent Families in the European Union, the highest drug abuse and alcoholism and highest level of State Benefits paid out each year, the UK does not have a great deal to be proud of really. I think with America, the ELF Transmissions are higher and the microchipping and Psychotronic Mind Control is endless. These are contributing factors not discussed.

I see. I'm sorry to hear conditions are actually very bad over there. I hope they will improve.

Britain is the Windsors heartland and there British People are heavily controlled.Queen Lizard Birth and other Reptilian Demons are obsessed with taking over the Earth and chaos is seen everywhere in the MSM.

erm there's positive and negative everywhere..within us and in the world..we should remember that..I've been drilled with the expression(I hope its not a trigger term) "the grass is always greener on the other side" meaning that we think that the other side is actually better but when we get there--for a while we'll experience the illusion of all positives...and then we'll go and see all the negatives..however experience is only relative to one's soul personality and mind pattern ---it is a reflection of the mind pattern that needs to grow with requests made to the Oversoul.

There's also that other factor about frequency matches too that might make a person experience a place more smoothly and with less difficulties...

I say this because I've gone to many "foreign" places with my parents(never truly alone) and for each place we saw, I thought I wanted to live in that place...but yeah there are negatives too...its what positives and negatives you want to experience in each place also. I actually wanted to live in the UK...but I fear the racism there(even though I understand that I create my own experiences in a place..and fear of something should be experienced until understood eventually with a neutral reaction). I have heard about the alcoholism rates over there as well...but that shouldn't be a problem unless I have a victim mentality that allows me to attract violent drunkards in a dance club.

There are things I may not like about the U.S(where I was born)....and there are things I might not like about India either...but both places are my home on different levels..for now.

lol I'm on a study break right now...I just want to spread the cheer...and comment that I found the name "Queen Lizard Birth" to be amusing.

I do agree American people are far more overweight and unhealtheir than the Europeans are. We Americans use our vehicles to go anywhere. Very few of us use bikes, now where I live they don't have a bike space to use them, using a bike would be a quick way to get hit by a vehicle. Our Government has Americans fat and lazy with all its ads and tv shows. Always showing driving to Arbys or some fast food restaurant. The key word is FAST here. Fast means jump in the car and off we go. Americans want it fast thats what is subconciously drummed into us by Big Brothers controlled ads. The same for the prescription pill commercial, you all are sickly but get the FAST relief by taking so and so. In fact Liberty will come right to your door wherever you are (a pill delivery service that advertises daily on tv). What I am getting at is this, Americans have been brainwashed to fit in how Big Brother wants them to be and do. The result is for the Government, a sicker society that will be no threat to how the Government wants it to be. Being healthier and having correct thinking makes you see what the Insiders are really doing. They must have you remain sickly and dumb, etc.