Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Epstein" Gurney Picture is of Anthony Bourdain
Video 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihe5uMmQtsY&list=WL

At this point, the Medical Examiner has completed the autopsy of “Jeffrey Epstein” but the cause of death remains “pending”. For the first time in years, Americans on both the Left and the Right actually agree on something! Namely, that the most high-value prisoner in the US did not commit suicide while locked up one of the world’s most secure facilities – nor did the multiple cameras that were supposed to be filming him “malfunction” – nor did the guards who were supposed to be checking in on his cell every 15-30 minutes fail to do so because they were “overworked and understaffed”.

While the dinosaur media is decrying those who would propagate baseless conspiracy theories, you’re likely reading this because you’re looking for some of that high-octane speculation, right?

Photos released on Saturday of “Epstein’s” body being wheeled into a Lower Manhattan hospital after he was discovered unresponsive early that morning a have since been deemed by many to not be of Epstein. It’s thought they contain either a body double or that the images were entirely created in Photoshop using – wait for it – the profile of the late Anthony Bourdain!

Various ideas are considered here that may seem preposterous – but none more so than the idea that Jeffrey Epstein committed suicide in a suicide-proof cell at the Manhattan Correctional Center, having just survived a murder attempt a couple of weeks ago!

I’ve read many potential scenarios of what could have happened and like WWG1WGA, the YouTuber who created this video, my gut tells me that Epstein is not dead. Rumors were circulating that there was a $100 million bounty on his head, so the many millions it would have cost to buy the silence of strategic employees at the prison and the local hospital, etc. would merely amount to a small investment.

Robert David Steele and others believe that he was extracted by the Mossad and is now celebrating in Israel. Others believe that the White Hats have whisked him away to Gitmo.

Here’s where it gets crazy and WWG1WGA did not cover this in the video. It was 3AM and I was trying to pack it in and be done with this article when I came across a tweet from @atlsmr2 that read:

“…the dead guy in the photos is not Jeffrey Epstein. He is none other than Hillary’s dead brother, Tony Rodham…It is a direct strike on Hillary Clinton. When she sees this, she will figure out that Epstein is not dead but that he isn’t in jail, either. So where is he? Moved to an undisclosed location where he can’t be murdered by her and every other sick gazillionaire in this world. Because she tried to kill him last time. Epstein is alive. Narcissists don’t ever commit suicide.”

I went to do an image search and indeed, the eyebrows, ears, hair texture and the nose on the person in the gurney all look like Tony Rodham!

Regardless of whether he’s dead or alive, prosecutors in the Southern District of New York say they will continue investigating the sex trafficking case against Epstein and they’re still calling for any more victims to come forward.

Some observers say that with Epstein dead, the DOJ will not be hindered from obtaining all the evidence available at his sprawling properties in New Mexico, the US Virgin Islands, Manhattan and Paris.

Actually, Donald Trump’s Executive Order of December 2018 Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption will allow the US Government to unilaterally seize all of these.

Because he was charged with Conspiracy, this means that Epstein’s many accomplices are not out of the woods, including Ghislaine Maxwell, who we may see extradited from wherever she’s been cooling her heels.

Everybody – from tinfoil-hatters to normies to Comrade DeBlasio – all want to see a full investigation and prosecution of Epstein’s sex trafficking and blackmailing operation, which is wonderfully unifying – even if each side believes only the other side will be destroyed in the process!

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/epstein...ourdain%3F