Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everything you want to know about the Matrix
[youtube]JcwnbQzNz9Q[/youtube]

Excellent video, William. I hope she and the other whistleblowers stay safe.

I cant believe she mentions Aliens!

What a shocker - but she was clear to mention the resident evil (been here since before the ice age living underground esp. under the Vatican) ...the BIG HEADED EVIL Giants the Jesuits answer to...

I'll check into her web site more. Gold stored in the Phillipines and none at Ford Knox...figures, lol.

Karen Hudes - the video William posted up top is excellent. This is what we need more of in order for the deeply programmed majority to understand enough to get motivated to overthrow. Except we don't control the weapons...that's where it comes down to helping MILITARY, PARAMILITARY and POLICE break out of their mind control.

~IT all comes down to you guys because you'd be the ones to carry out the dastardly, evil deeds, do all the wetwork for an evil species who despises you -calls you dogs. How much of a traitor do you want to be towards your own kind.~ Mark Bassio covers this situation in great detail.

Now, this message is for the ones who aren't SO left brain dominant damaged and mind controlled of course. The others have been wrecked.

It's probably still too late for us without outside ET/ED assistance because of the high tech ELF satellites and towers ability to easily program us, torture us, control us in a machinistic way. Still worth a shot - why not?

http://www.thewhistleblowers.org/?page_id=24729

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAXbuaQ..._2XtOj1s8g

Interesting video on the Matrix and Gnosticism.

I have heard the gold was traded for technology.  If you look at sitchins work and emerald tablets they had early humans mine gold.  Reason being gold can be made into orme or ormus.

Http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/12/16/what-if/

This is a really good read...  About our internet.......  Read the link....

For the first time in History research is being shared all over the World at the speed of light and numerous criminal conspiracies are being completely cracked.

This new sport “crack the Government criminal conspiracy” is kind of like pin the tail on the Donkey or crack the Pinata. It’s now become a new worldwide sport played by individuals which work together and form research groups. The amount of USG lies and false narratives dispensed by their Controlled Major Mass Media (CMMM) that these individuals and groups are now discovering is simply astounding.