Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Expansionisms
33. You need to have an odd number of names (first names and surname) in order to lead a balanced life. This is why Stewart is either referring himself to as just "Stewart", or "(1) Stewart (2) A. (3) Swerdlow". The "A." stands for "Alan", which is is second name.

Oddly, Janet has an even number of names: (1) Janet (2) Diane (3) Mourglia- (4) Swerdlow. Is this the reason she is so mentally unstable?

(08-24-2011, 09:21 AM)Lone Wolf Wrote: I was at a seminar once where he said that anyone who was there most likely had "platinum programming." And if we noticed, we were all attracted to platinum.

I remember thinking "but I don't like platinum... wait, I don't get it?"

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And BTW, when the "no new elections" prediction didn't happen and Bush was re-elected, Stewart made the following two claims:

First he said: "I was right! There were no elections because the election was fixed!"

(As if no other election has ever been fixed?)

And his second response was to become indignant and outraged by people who were emailing him and asking him why it didn't happen. He attacked back by questioning why these people were angry that the One world govt. didn't happen and that they needed to look at their anger, specifically asking themselves why they wanted it to happen!

(Ah no, Stewart, nobody wanted it to happen, they wanted to know what the hell you were talking about!)

I remember filing these things away in the back of my mind.... (even though I still stayed involved!) Funny how the mind works.... What you don't want to, or are simply not ready to see....

Any other gems?

Oh yes the classic "everyone needs to look at their anger and grow up thier child within response,when he feels stupid about being called on his BS classic consartist!! How about CA wasnt that suppose to be in the sea by now?

(02-20-2018, 02:57 PM)ColoradoQueen Wrote: Oh yes the classic "everyone needs to look at their anger and grow up thier child within response,when he feels stupid about being called on his BS classic consartist!! How about CA  wasnt that suppose to be in the  sea by now?

LOL Yeah he acted like at any minute CA was going under water. He's been saying that for 15 years. NY and FL is supposed to be under water too. None of his predictions has ever come true.

I must say, you are all right. 

It is truly one of my saddest regrets that I never realised all of this before. 

However, how could I regain the strength to overcome my obstacles and troubles over these past few years had it not been for him??  I hit rock-bottom because of his work, teachings and what he did....was convinced for YEARS that it was all programmer, my programming sabotage or some other non-sense when it was ALL him all along...draining my soul energy like a vampire to amplify his own powers and abilities and taking from my Life to enhance his..

..then I realised that he has done this for years according to his Montauk book! He sacrificed small children by taking their soul energy for to amplify his own powers and abilities and burnt them out. It's right there....but I would urge you to NOT read the book, as I would not want you to be trapped as well.

But this has changed now, out of severe adversity and the kindness of Off-World Kuiper Belt Beings who helped me out of this mess and taught me True Knowledge and Wisdom, I have conquered him. THE WORST THING FOR HIM NOW IS IF I TELL OTHERS OF HIS CON-TRICKS AND PULL THE RUG RIGHT FROM UNDER HIS FEET!! 

This would surely save others heart-ache.

Praise Creation-Eternal that a forum such as this exists to speak to Truth and warn others.

His whole gimmick is telling people that all this stuff is wrong with them, from the mind patterns, to the programming and then they have now a sudden urge to remove all of this "stuff" and destroy their minds, bodies and energies in the process -- guess what - now he owns your soul energy and can use it any way he sees fit..
[-] The following 1 user Likes rskiller's post:
  • Richard

Sounds like you have him figured very well. It's too bad he keeps finding new victims every day.

I have had further time to look into this, and also unveiling masked scene scenarios using release work.

It appears that I was targeted by intense ELF and physically also experienced a recent scenario where I nearly lost all my Soul energy in a hotel room from an female Illuminati agent. I did not use any of my tools that I had learnt, I do wish I had. Almost facing death changes your perspective on things.

Much of what I have written has been triggered by these attacks, so I must digress and advise everyone to please protect themselves as they see fit. A lot of what I have previously wrote not all of which may be true due to the intensity of these attacks, so apologies for that. Please make your own conclusions and disregard my comments, as I cannot in truth back them up in all entirety.

Thanks