Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Experience with Frequencies like the White Winged Lion/Dragon
Just found a beautiful new one !  Cool

No any Illuminati in it, 100% guaranteed

MN, looks good isn't ? 

BeautifulCool

[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote: And what do you mean with "violet-eyed all-gold winged lion in groups of three" ? Can you explain how that visualisation is like ? Who did teach you this ?

Because you don't remember your dreams after your doing of the "lion freq", you are problably not on lion freq, but on something else freq !!

Rest assured, I can remember my dreams now and am still practicing lions. *shrugs* Until something noticably unsettling happens, I'll still be doing this.

I invoke, and visualize, 3 golden-winged lions with violet eyes around myself while keeping my eyes open. I visualize them sometimes standing around me or hovering around me. After that I state the reason for the invokation and leave it at that.

As to who taught me this, I'm not saying any names. Just a friend.

NobleSy Wrote:[user=13]Octahedron[/user] wrote:
Quote: And what do you mean with "violet-eyed all-gold winged lion in groups of three" ? Can you explain how that visualisation is like ? Who did teach you this ?

Because you don't remember your dreams after your doing of the "lion freq", you are problably not on lion freq, but on something else freq !!

Rest assured, I can remember my dreams now and am still practicing lions. *shrugs* Until something noticably unsettling happens, I'll still be doing this.

I invoke, and visualize, 3 golden-winged lions with violet eyes around myself while keeping my eyes open. I visualize them sometimes standing around me or hovering around me. After that I state the reason for the invokation and leave it at that.

As to who taught me this, I'm not saying any names. Just a friend.

The way you describe seems to me this is good and innocent. These symbols are only to help your subconscious and awareness of the mind. Be aware you don't create astral entities with it.

I was maybe afraid you were busy with all the stuff of hyperspace techniques without being warned or teached, i.e. astral attachments, mind-control, programming matrices etc.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White, Winged "Lion?" Polly 2 1,660 08-18-2009, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Polly