Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fate

Programming is very complex system confined in the one body, soul and spirit and most people prefer to keep to the logistics and text of it all, I can honestly say that very few people venture into the energy of programming, this side of it is just too intricate, yet I was led to some interesting facts on my friend that died recently, and as usual each piece of puzzle I seem to find in my journey of ‘the meaning of life’ takes me to more questions.

Therefore I thought I would throw the question here and see what others have to say!

Do our fears create our destiny to death?

Or

Is it fate written in our life contract? And we know deep within yet consciously do not?

what if you have no fears? then what? i think fate could be in the fine print as ive been led to believe death is inevitable although i see it as a new beginning of sorts

I don't believe in fate or destiny, however in a greater sense, we already know before we enter new lifestream our capabilities and chances to overcome certain lessons, so in a way, that is a destiny. But it is never 100% for sure, we always have that 1% chance to chose different path. That is why we exist in multiply realities, every reality slightly different from another. About the fear. Fear is just one of the mind patterns that definitely shapes our future life.

[user=148]Astrojewels[/user] wrote:
Quote: 

Therefore I thought I would throw the question here and see what others have to say!

Do our fears create our destiny to death?

Or

Is it fate written in our life contract? And we know deep within yet consciously do not?

Too many times there has been children, babies whom died yet they were too young to even form fears in this new life.

This is tough one.

Everybody has fears Tyson, so are you saying veronica that fear does shape the end?

Good point William, and one that totally slipped my mind at the time, I have always believed no matter how you die, it was your time, yes it is a tough one, that is why I need help!

Death Rambles on.............

If Death is for experience as just like everything else then its the purpose of the experience.
Is anything right in This Reality? There is a science magazine that has the founders of DNA on the cover, it came out years ago. The scientist said they could see that our DNA was tampered with and cut off in sections or else our bodies would self repair and maybe even stop aging. And no Disease. Yet I have heard of the old ones that could by-pass death. Im sure we have true Cyronics that can preserve or Freeze the body and keep the mind intact. If we did transfer our souls into unbreakable robots we could live forever, yet, like in life we need sleep, maybe we need the sleep of death too.

William Wrote:, yet, like in life we need sleep, maybe we need the sleep of death too.

Interesting William, I like that, I have always considered death to be a celebration of life, and not a morning of death. That is another interesting topic- disease and living forever, and it is said that ‘keeping the mind intact is actually the secret to a long life’.

Death affects so many people, it is a complete transition of collective energy, and what made me start this thread is there were so many signs before, yet you only take notice after, however if these signs were put together, then would it be a paradox and we would create a hole in so called fate?

Everything is so pure and simple, but it's too simple for our complex minds.
I believe we are all here for some reason, to do even the slightest little action to change something.
It's something like-if you follow your inner Self, you will always do the right thing and you are on your path to accomplish your mission you have been given.
You have freedom of choice, of course you do, to do what you will and not to do that.

It is a bit hard for me to answer that question about death, although I wish I had some answers. My friend committed suicide, and he was only 20! Was it fate or something that could be prevented?

I think fate is a word that sometimes makes us all easier to handle a loss or our mistakes, like it had to be this way, it's no one's fault, but God's, let's put all the blame on him!
It's because no one likes to take responsibility for their actions,then they say it is fate, I say it is karma.

Astrojewels Wrote:Everybody has fears Tyson, so are you saying veronica that fear does shape the end?

Good point William, and one that totally slipped my mind at the time, I have always believed no matter how you die, it was your time, yes it is a tough one, that is why I need help!

Im not sure I understood you, do you mean that death is a consequence of fear?
What I meant is that everything in our mind patter shapes the end of one lifestream, so does the fear.  I don't think that fear is the reason for physical death, but is some cases could be.

It is difficult to understand why babies die, I can imagine on a greater leve it has to do with their parent, maybe they needed expirience of a great loss, so soul incarnated in a baby accepted to provide them that expirience. My mom lost a baby before I was born, Im not sure what was the purpose of it, sometime I imagine it was me who incarnated in that baby, but since it was a male, I decided it was not good for me, so I incarnated years later as a female.

I am sorry to hear about your loss, Suicide is a different to all other deaths, because you not only have to deal with loosing that person, you also have to deal with the guilt associated with it.

I agree that responsibility is a big part of the spiritual journey, yet I personally would not put ‘blame’ onto anyone or a God that I do not believe in. I think that karma and fate go hand in hand, because my life always involves fate.  

You could be right veronica about the parent energy connection, that is a tough topic to discuss, and yes I meant is death/can it be the consequence of fear?