Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feuerrader... Are You Visiting?
FYI...This is not being prejudiced or bigoted. It is understanding what happened with the seeding of a group of people and why it was done.

A few years ago there was a pilot on this forum who went by the nick Feuerrader . He and I understood what was going on with the illegals and/or the Mexicans.

Feuerrader posted:

Quote:Mercy hi...

Did you read my reply to your pm?

I know what's happening in Mexico far too well...you're not deluded one bit in my view

-I used to live there-

And now we have this ....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qv_zjGTs...embedded#!

Just as  predicted.

Thank you for posting MN. The government has been turning a blind eye to this for years. What are the theories of why illegals are so welcome here by the government ?

This isn't really or simply  the government though they do play a part. This was implemented many years ago.

I would be remiss in not mentioning that this is an anticipated problem, reaction ,solution situation.

Consider why the tight security at airports if the border with Mexico is so open?