Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finnish Monsters Rock Eurovision

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4998186.stm

[size="2"] [Image: o.gif] [Image: _41668190_lordiget_203.jpg] [Image: inline_dashed_line.gif]
A Finnish "horror rock" group who dress in monster costumes have pulled off a surprise win at the 51st Eurovision Song Contest in Athens. [/size]

[Image: 0029007178ub.th.jpg]

[Image: lordi6ud.th.jpg]

[Image: 41668192lordiget3eq.th.jpg]

[Image: 41663986lordi203body1el.jpg]

With a song title like 'Hard Rock Hallelujah' and the Vampire, Lizard, Ghoul and Zombie outfits, maybe they could be heavily programmed. Their name 'Lordi' is interesting as well and also the lead vocalist of Lordi is also called Lordi as his nickname. His real name is Tomi Putaansuu.Here is the You Tube weblink to the Lordi song 'Hard Rock Hallelujah':http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POO33XjtAwsLordi looks very Reptilians and almost like a group of Demons in the Hard Rock Hallelujah video. Tomi Putaansuu looks especially 'evil' and seems to entice the very beautiful young lady with the sketchpad into is view. I guess Tomi Putaansuu and the band Lordi have Alters in their Programming like all rockstars and other musicians to as well.Lastly i found this interview in Vampire Magazine with Tomi Putaansuu and Lordi:www.vampire-magazine.com/bands/ lordi/info/3123_band_information_lordi.html Thanks for posting this interesting article Sariel.

These guys look like a ripoff of the band Gwar, who first used "horror" costumes and theatrics in their concerts. I haven't been to any of the links in this thread yet so I don't know what these guys are like, but Gwar was definitely a sarcastic/fun/comedy act with over the top disgusting humor mixed with satire and social commentary. Programmed or not, I see the costumes etc. as more of a moneymaking gimmick than anything. Uniqueness in the marketplace and all that.

I think their function is to imprint and prepare main public & media with demonic and reptilians themes.
Their song can be potential programming trigger because of some words.