Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fire Pretty
  Ok i thought this too silly to post in Top gerneral discussion.

I have an outside fire pit.  Me like fire  <grunt ugg> <beat chest>

Anyone here know about smudging or using smoke from fire to help purify your aura?  Does it really work or is it just new age?  I like doing it. 

By the way.  I know i was used in ritual with smudging.

Oh.  Then would it trigger you?  Do protections first.

Well, thanks SilverInfinity,  I knew i was to post this for some other reason, It did not dawn on me.  But i still would like to know if it helps or hurts.

I will be more aware about this issue.  

They usually use what we love against us.  They do the same with musc, movies, etc.

:)

I just now saw this thread, and I sure would like to know the answer to this one too.

We also have an outside fire pit - dug into the ground the old-fashioned way with rocks around the edges.  We use it mostly for burning leaves, sticks, personal garbage, etc.

I love watching the fire - always have (no I am not a pyro).  I also find myself taking to the flames (spirits) to encourage them, and willing the smoke to go in certain directions so that it doesn't bombard me with it.  Believe it or not, it usually works. :wink2:

Anyway, I know I didn't answer your question, but I just wanted to express my own feelings on this also. Thanks for your thread. :thumbsup:

we been programmed to love movies, television ang video games if you think about it there's not not one thing that makes them worthwhile... except if you make the concious decision to make your life "that" for a while. it's like giving up your direction in life, to a screen, and someone elses' negetive creations.