Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sariel
Hi Sariel. 

I'd like to understand you better because right now I am having a hard time with that so maybe you would be willing to help me out a bit.  This is why I asked you the other night what happened to you.  I was getting very intense and disturbing vibes from your posts.  It scared me.

There are two questions I would like to ask you.  Do you consider yourself to be an energy sensitive?  Can you see or sense what is not seen by the physical eyes? 

I noticed you listed your sun sign as Capricorn and since Pluto has entered Capricorn (astrolgically speaking and not necessarily astronomically speaking) I know from personal experience that these people (in general) are going through some hell.  Hopefully, I will be long gone before Pluto enters my sun sign of Pisces, escapist that I am.  I also noticed that you joined this forum in 2005, some time before I did even though I read posts here now and then before I joined in 2006.

I don't recall you ever saying much about yourself on a personal level but I can't say I have read every post you have made at this forum or remember your every word.  I don't read many posts at HCF anymore.  Are you one of the many who was programmed specifically by the Illuminati or do you think that is a load of bunk?  I don't know your thoughts on the issue.

If you wish to ignore what I have written and think it is silly and a waste of time, that is fine; feel free to pass over it.  If not, I'd be interested in your reply.

Quote:There are two questions I would like to ask you. Do you consider yourself to be an energy sensitive? Can you see or sense what is not seen by the physical eyes?
Yes, to some point, yes.

Quote: I noticed you listed your sun sign as Capricorn and since Pluto has entered Capricorn (astrolgically speaking and not necessarily astronomically speaking) I know from personal experience that these people (in general) are going through some hell. Hopefully, I will be long gone before Pluto enters my sun sign of Pisces, escapist that I am. I also noticed that you joined this forum in 2005, some time before I did even though I read posts here now and then before I joined in 2006.
Well, I know difference between astronomical and astrological aspects. And I studied both extensively.

Nop, I am particularly not going through any kind of hell. My natal position of Pluto is in Scorpio. And in fact it helps me to deal with occult, dark, negative energies.

Quote: I don't recall you ever saying much about yourself on a personal level but I can't say I have read every post you have made at this forum or remember your every word. I don't read many posts at HCF anymore. Are you one of the many who was programmed specifically by the Illuminati or do you think that is a load of bunk? I don't know your thoughts on the issue.
Well, I don't know anything  about you at all on a personal level, either.

I prefer to take care for my programming by myself, instead of doing those 'nonsenses' imposed by the so called deprogrammers, gurus, spiritual leaders or whatever they call themselves.

In other words, you have your brain, your intelligence, and use it! That's all.

Sariel Wrote:
Quote:There are two questions I would like to ask you. Do you consider yourself to be an energy sensitive? Can you see or sense what is not seen by the physical eyes?
Yes, to some point, yes.

Quote:I noticed you listed your sun sign as Capricorn and since Pluto has entered Capricorn (astrolgically speaking and not necessarily astronomically speaking) I know from personal experience that these people (in general) are going through some hell. Hopefully, I will be long gone before Pluto enters my sun sign of Pisces, escapist that I am. I also noticed that you joined this forum in 2005, some time before I did even though I read posts here now and then before I joined in 2006.
Well, I know difference between astronomical and astrological aspects. And I studied both extensively.

Nop, I am particularly not going through any kind of hell. My natal position of Pluto is in Scorpio. And in fact it helps me to deal with occult, dark, negative energies.

Quote:I don't recall you ever saying much about yourself on a personal level but I can't say I have read every post you have made at this forum or remember your every word. I don't read many posts at HCF anymore. Are you one of the many who was programmed specifically by the Illuminati or do you think that is a load of bunk? I don't know your thoughts on the issue.
Well, I don't know anything  about you at all on a personal level, either.

I prefer to take care for my programming by myself, instead of doing those 'nonsenses' imposed by the so called deprogrammers, gurus, spiritual leaders or whatever they call themselves.

In other words, you have your brain, your intelligence, and use it! That's all.
I'm glad you describe yourself as somewhat energy sensitive.

Natal Pluto in Scorpio.  That's intense, or at least I think so.  So how do you deal with these occult, dark, negative energies?  What do you mean by "deal with?"  Does that mean you can manage or deflect them without letting them destroy you?

Much of my programming story is public but I am not famous.

And you prefer to do your own deprogramming w/o any help from any other person or method.  Not everyone can do that.  Not everyone can look that deeply into themselves w/o being deceived or deceiving themselves.  I wish you the best in your endeavor.  A person would not have been specifically programmed in the first place and survived unless they had a powerful mind.  Breaking through the barriers is not an easy feat.

Thanks, Sariel.

[user=160]Polly[/user] wrote
Quote:
Quote:I'm glad you describe yourself as somewhat energy sensitive. Natal Pluto in Scorpio. That's intense, or at least I think so. So how do you deal with these occult, dark, negative energies? What do you mean by "deal with?" Does that mean you can manage or deflect them without letting them destroy you?
Yes, to protect against them if neccessary.

Quote: Much of my programming story is public but I am not famous.
Well, the life is not just about fame.

Quote: And you prefer to do your own deprogramming w/o any help from any other person or method. Not everyone can do that. Not everyone can look that deeply into themselves w/o being deceived or deceiving themselves. I wish you the best in your endeavor. A person would not have been specifically programmed in the first place and survived unless they had a powerful mind. Breaking through the barriers is not an easy feat. Thanks, Sariel.
I prefer to develop my mind, and to learn to think for myself.

Sariel Wrote:[user=160]Polly[/user] wrote
Quote:
Quote:I'm glad you describe yourself as somewhat energy sensitive. Natal Pluto in Scorpio. That's intense, or at least I think so. So how do you deal with these occult, dark, negative energies? What do you mean by "deal with?" Does that mean you can manage or deflect them without letting them destroy you?
Quote:Yes, to protect against them if neccessary.
Quote:Sariel, this is a very needed ability during these times.
Quote:Much of my programming story is public but I am not famous.
Quote:Well, the life is not just about fame.
Quote:Sariel, That's true and not everyone will or wants to be famous.  I was trying to make a difference with my story.
Quote:And you prefer to do your own deprogramming w/o any help from any other person or method. Not everyone can do that. Not everyone can look that deeply into themselves w/o being deceived or deceiving themselves. I wish you the best in your endeavor. A person would not have been specifically programmed in the first place and survived unless they had a powerful mind. Breaking through the barriers is not an easy feat. Thanks, Sariel.
Quote:I prefer to develop my mind, and to learn to think for myself.
Quote:Sariel, You and I have this very much in common.