Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fortean Times....Orgonite Gardening Trials

The 2009 trial continues to produce effects five times larger than those in the control group. Trials continue.

[Image: beans%201.jpg.]
beans 1.jpg
March 25, 2010 - Press Dispensary - London, England - Fortean Times magazine (http://www.forteantimes.com ), the leading journal of strange phenomena, reveals the initial results of the Orgonite Gardening Trials in its April 2010 issue.

Last year, a solid, resin-based material called Orgonite was used in East Sussex and sites around the country to grow large vegetables in an informal yet significant trial (http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/releases/c992156/Gardening-Trials-Growing-Giant-Vegetables-in-Brighton.php
) run by journalist, Mark Bennett, editor of Black Ice Magazine along with EcoLogicCool of Sydney Street, Brighton.

The results, both large and small, are reported in an comprehensive and well-illustrated article in this month's Fortean Time Magazine, due on the newsstands in the first week of April.

A simple mixture of resin, aluminium shavings and a crystal, the Orgonite technology is derived from Freud's contemporary, Wilhelm Reich*, who developed the idea of orgone energy and how it affects the human body and nature. Orgone is known in different cultures as chi, prana, ki or mana and Reich developed a range of technologies to harness and focus this energy. Kate Bush sang about it in her song, 'Cloudbusting'. William Burroughs was known to be a regular user of an Orgone Accumulator, which is reputed to focus life energy, and he attributed his vitality to it in later life.

Orgonite can be moulded into any shape for purposes ranging from creating beautiful indoor artefacts to outdoor soil-enhancers.

One of the earliest results of the Orgonite gardening trial came back from G Davies, a gardener with a polytunnel greenhouse, who had already started growing her green beans. She commented that she "was eating runner beans on 31 May" from her allotment, which performed significantly differently to previous years with produce ready much earlier than expected.

Another noticeable result came from Lotte in Manchester who carried out a 2009 trial in her living room with two chilli plants. She commented: "To my surprise, the plant with the Orgonite grew almost twice as big. The leaf had a healthy shine and the chillies were considerable larger and had a slightly stronger kick."

Giant Vegetables Produced Again with Aid of 'Wonder Resin', Orgonite

The 2009 trial continues to produce effects five times larger than those in the control group. Trials continue.

http://www.pressdispensary.co.uk/release...gonite.php

Wow! Must keep an eye on this one MN, as a gardener I am always looking for an edge in growing better plants.

Thanks for the info.

You're welcome crystalsun. My pleasure . It's gardening time here in the states.:)

Check out orgonite in the freezer....:D

( not my experiments btw..but I had similar results)

So I was intrigued with the idea of freezing ice under orgonite and had to try it myself. I used the large pyramid for this experiment. Here are pictures I took shortly after the ice began to freeze:

[Image: pict0794.jpg]

[Image: pict0796.jpg]

There are two clearly defined spikes in the water reaching up toward the pyramid. It was most evident on these two cubes, although the others in the tray did show smaller versions of the same thing. The spike on the left almost looks like a single terminated quartz crystal.

Unfortunately the spike on the left broke off at some point during the freezing, but the one on the right remained strong:

[Image: pict0820w.jpg]

[Image: pict0813.jpg]