Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free thinking society
Free thinking society[/b]

As long as words are our main form of communication, there will always be difference of opinion, which can then lead to debate, arguments and even war, but take a moment and think about yourself as an individual, your persona, your mind- pattern and the way it flows into the universe, the energy behind your own thoughts, the foundation of you as a person, a unique individual that can not be carbon copied, that can not be produced in a factory, and even though you are unique, you are the product of mass influence and manipulation.

Programming can only establish strength by the infusion of energy from another source, whether this be technology or another individual, there is only two major methods, although these two methods do contain endless ways to influence and impart on your core energy, and does become you.

The two methods are complex, but do have a simple analysis if you have a free thinking mind, and just these words alone will begin the ‘opinion’ energy because many of you do not believe that anyone has a free thinking mind!

The thinking mind understands that our life ‘logically’ is surrounded by technology, but the free thinking mind turns off the television, limits the use of the PC etc, so it becomes a choice whether you want to be controlled by technology, or use it to benefit your lifestyle, it is not forced on you.

Secondly the free thinking mind understands people, understand their limitations, their abilities and understands that some closed minded people are best left to dwell in their own personal space, and not allowing that person to infuse any energy on you whatsoever, this requires total release of feelings/thoughts/opinions, and it is a hard place/alteration to get at, but you reach a pinnacle and realize it is their business and not yours to remain closed minded!

The misconception that the education agenda brainwashes us into is the belief that it is your life, you can do what you want, be what you want and the sky is the limit. This is a fairy tale and this thought energy travels for centuries in our minds, so many people get to middle age and regret not doing this and that, because of this one method of mind control, and always while we are young, because our minds are free thinking, our hearts hold hope and our imagination is unlimited, then it is like a handbrake whilst doing a 100 clicks on the highway, someone tells us we are stupid, ugly, fat, and useless, so we then begin to believe that person and we allow that energy to infuse our imagination, the education system is designed to completely take you down intellectually, however a free thinking mind will understand that a bully is weak, a bully is insecure and a bully teacher is that middle aged person I just described! So who has the problem? The free thinker accepts that education is essential in order to communicate intellectually, to open the doors of research and to begin the life long adventure with knowledge.

There is no wrong or right with how you should think, only that you do not allow your mind to be closed to possibilities, and also that it is ‘just your life’ you do have the responsibility of choice, yet your life must include all those who enter your space, your partner, parents, children, work colleagues, friends, people in your neighborhood, the driver next to you at the lights, everyone of these people are projecting energy your way, because if it were just your life, you would be alone, and I don’t mean emotionally alone, I mean physically.

If you stand today as a victim, think back and analyze who created that victim mentality, was it you? Just by believing the ‘opinion’ of a non free thinker, or a bully that has the need to bring others to their level of despair, because a free thinker will always support you in your life, in your dreams and goals, and will be the shoulder to cry on when times get tough, free thinking does not take away challenges, but will provide wings to get through, rather than having concrete boots in a deep lake!

We are entering a time that is astrologically stimulating, and the headlines are going to expose truth and honesty, you will read things that you thought never would come out in public, and as a global consciousness you are part of that, so honesty will be a big part of receiving, and if you pretend to be something you are not, you are going to attract that kind of personality, staying grounded with who you are in your core, you will attract the same energy, but as a free thinker it is your choice.

Love does not come free, nothing in life is free, not even ‘free thinking’ its costs you life experience, and your youth, because the more you live, the more your mind frees up, well in some people!

Enjoy life just for one moment, hour or even a day and see how it feels…

Well Said!

Nice post AJ. :)

I don't want to imitate my precious speakers, but i also like your comment, feels somehow warm and smoothing :)

if only this came out in the news headline lol

"The misconception that the education agenda brainwashes us into is the belief that it is your life, you can do what you want, be what you want and the sky is the limit." I don't quite agree. I think they brainwash people into complete opposite. On one side saying freedom while and on the other hand enforcing opinions and beliefs that are said to be right by the system and its definition of freedom as something that has socially acceptable boundaries. I also don't think it's a fairytale. I think it's a good concept that got twisted and wrongly interpreted and as such sold to people. Because you truly can be what you want, and you can do what you want. Now, it's your choice completely whether you want to be your true self and do what your true self wants, or if you will fall under the pressures and expectations of the society you live in.

There is a vast ocean of Wisdom between free thinking and free conduct.

Sekhmet,

I also believe you can become what you want, if you are instilled with enough passion and drive to get you there, I am personally very satisfied with what I do, however it is never your life, you hold responsibility, and you get to make the choices as an individual, yet your life always involves someone else, so making choices can become limited, the sky may be the limit in theory, but life does create boundaries for those choices and being half physical we must also keep it real.

I love to see people fulfilled it is encouraging to others; I am curious by your answer are you doing what you want?

Our lives involve others so we can all learn from each other. And I don't mean just by observing, or making mistakes; there is also the exchange of opinions and information. Some people help you expand your consciousness and others try to bring it down, as a test to you. I don't think that's limiting your choices, but rather, broadening them. It helps you see things from different angles and helps you learn how to separate the truth from the lies. I also don't think sky is the limit, I believe there are no limits. Because true reality is the reality of the mind. And the mind is limitless. We just have to discover it.

I want to spend time with the people I love. I want to learn the truth. I want to continue discovering my true self. So yes, I am doing what I want. :D

[user=1410]Sekhmet[/user] wrote:
Quote: I want to learn the truth. I want to continue discovering my true self. So yes, I am doing what I want. :D

I too.