Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free thinking society
By "opinion" I don't mean having strong opinion based on a mind pattern from who knows where or when. :) I mean the affection or a feeling of repulse to something,but where did it come from?
How come you made any decision in your life? Was it based on your mind pattern, your deep wish, or is it natural process which happened almost unconcioussly? :)

Being judgemental is a characteristic of small, narrow minds, and it comes to a challenge when thinking of some major issues, specific situations etc. What if it comes to murder, adultery, raping? Do you have an opinion about that and why is it so?

Scarlet,

I agree that having an opinion is a very important attribute to your personality, it is the foundation of who you are and will become, however having an opinion and being opinionated is not the same thing, even though both derive from the same word.

I will try to clarify what I am saying, perhaps you disagree. I have an opinion on many topics, and just say you and I sat down for a chat, I would be open minded to what you have to say, why and how you would say it, so I  would actually welcome your opinion because for me that is how you learn to be collective in spirit.

Yet if we sat down and we were both ‘opinionated’ then we could not discuss anything, because I would start to raise my voice with disagreement at you, and vice versa!

I tend to put opinion-belief together and opinionated-judgment together because they have the same energy form.

Your question about murder and adultery, I do not have a solid opinion because each situation would have to be looked at, rape I have an opinion, and child abuse I am extremely opinionated about, and to be honest I do not know if, in this life I will ever accept any other view on this topic but my own.

The astrology question you have me on, I will have to think over that one!