Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh tests on Shroud of Turin
Andrew, I gather you had a bad experience with Stewart.

Despite that, I really do not want to see the new world religion's final phases implemented.  I suspect many people who had been put on ice for years will have programming activated and I do not look forward to this occurring.  :X

My feelings towards him were formed from seeing and hearing what he preaches. Not from any personal experiance.

The NWO will fail in the end as all unjust empires have and always will. My concern is more about them failing with minimal 'blood' spillage, rather than them succeeding. No one in power goes down without a fight.

Well,you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.And it is irrelevant here whether you have a love or hate relationship with Swerdlow.The vast majority on this planet are just quite simply,mindless idiots.And you seem to be placing yourself in the same crowd,as the sheep.I don't follow what the vast majority think,or do.Yes,there was a montauk, not montalk,and yes,they went back to the days of christ,and yes,there were various people involved who did not lie,and have come out with the info.
Just because you have a problem with him doesn't mean that this piece of info is a lie.I am not taking his side,I'm just giving the facts.I was an extremely high level person for the illuminati as well,and there's no proof of that either,so it's absurd to be looking for proof where none will be found,for apparent reasons.We rely on our intuition and things we know because of our experiences,and then it is possible to discern the truth in everything.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Turin Shroud 'the creation of a Renaissance artist' Breaking News 1 1,219 06-10-2011, 05:08 PM
Last Post: Richard
  Templars and the Shroud of Turin Breaking News 1 1,190 04-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Breaking News