Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendly Introduction
Hello all. I'm kind of new to all this information, but have been living with it for at least the last 8 months, 24 hours a day: Electronic Harrassment and Brainwashing is horrible.

I know why it is happening to me, but I'm not going to broach the topic, just hope for the best.

The person(s) responsible used a Secret Service One-Time Pad, lots of false math, lots of false history...basically, everything in my head is a bunch of total non-sense. Why go to such extremes? Kind of bothers me.

Any who, I have devoured Springmeir's two books and Cathy O'Brien's (gives me the heeby jeebies.) I am now looking for more detailed information on this subject, such as Springmeir's enigmatic statment that a longtime ago it was all devoloped using Boulean Mathematics, but now any idiot with a computer and a DVD can do it.

Also am very interested in the meaning behind all the numbers. Three sevens represents God/the programmer, as we all know. 377 and 367 seem to mean follow me. Not sure about anything else, except 333 represents a nonogon or self-consciousness system (oneness.)

Also looking for descriptions of various types of programming themes refered to in various places, especially NASA's Water/Air theme, Shakespear Programming, Windsor Programming, Scorpion Programming, Limitation System Coding, the list is really endless.

Frankly, out of my league and over my head any info would be great (and, saddly not interested in deprogramming, because, I don't think they actually programmed me and are just trying to drive me nuts? Besides, can't break one-time pad:( )

Oh, one other thing...I am very suprised no one has mentioned the use of DVDs/Movies in this brainwashing process. I have inadvertantly seen a few of these videos: Seems the gangs have gotten their hands on this technology. Most videos I have accidently seen involve forcible sex, hostility, intollerable incidents, colours, lion or behemoth type shapes flickering behind or ontop of the video, and lots of fight club kind of scenes.

Hope the info is interesting to someone around here: For now, this topic is who I am--completely obsessed with it as if understanding meant life or death.

Hello Capttrips,

Welcome. The forum is a little quiet at the moment but hopefully someone will see your post and be able to share some information to your questions. Smile

Welcome to the forum capttrips. I hope this forum provides the kind of info you're looking for. Smile