Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From the depths of hell
Mercy Now Wrote:[color="#0000ff"]From the TERMS OF AGREEMENT:[/color]

[color="#0000ff"]5. Please speak English on the forums - As this is an English speaking forum, we ask that all our users please speak in English when posting, postings that are in a foreign language cannot be understood by the vast majority of visitors and make the job of the moderators a lot more difficult. [/color]
MC Wrote:Ne.Crone sa rogovima nije vestica nego je jedno bice,koje predstavlja i crone i bice sa rogovima.
MC Wrote:No.Crone with horns isn't a witch,but being,who represents both, crone and being with horns
Satisfied ? ;) :D

I'll be satisfied with:

From the TERMS OF AGREEMENT:

5. Please speak English on the forums - As this is an English speaking forum, we ask that all our users please speak in English when posting, postings that are in a foreign language cannot be understood by the vast majority of visitors and make the job of the moderators a lot more difficult.

Quote:But thanks for your translation.

I'm hearing a lot of complaints about the different languages being posted and I'm asking members to please speak in English on this forum.

Thank you. :)

Richard you are absolutely right...
Actually i never joined this forum cause of people from the Balkans.

MC I only know of the classical crones like Baba Yaga karakondjule and etc etc.

But you could write something about it, sounds interresting.
Havnt been interrested in Beeings for ages.

p.s do not always take me for serious.
But somebody with your memory, probably already knows that.

Dejjan Wrote:
Mercy Now Wrote:From the TERMS OF AGREEMENT:

5. Please speak English on the forums - As this is an English speaking forum, we ask that all our users please speak in English when posting, postings that are in a foreign language cannot be understood by the vast majority of visitors and make the job of the moderators a lot more difficult.
MC Wrote:Ne.Crone sa rogovima nije vestica nego je jedno bice,koje predstavlja i crone i bice sa rogovima.
MC Wrote:No.Crone with horns isn't a witch,but being,who represents both, crone and being with horns
Satisfied ? ;) :D
He,he dejane,some remind me of crones as well.The ugly kind.But their ugliness is not necessarily on the outside,it's inside.

I think, that this one is bether about horns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFedR6j58AQ

Welcome...

Sometimes i speak redneck, thats english aint it? LOL ;)

William, as an white trash redneck.

I must say i simply love you Avatar.