Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fukushima
Japan's Fukushima worst in history

At least one billion becquerels a day of radiation continue to leak from Japan’s Fukushima nuclear plant after the March earthquake and tsunami. Experts say that the total amount of radiation leaked will exceed amounts released from Chernobyl, making Fukushima the worst nuclear disaster in history. Al Jazeera’s Steve Chao reports from the Japanese capital of Tokyo.

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/IBkrIgJUWLk&feature=player_embedded&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

We have a 10 year old girl displaying signs of radiation sickness. We have independent experts saying the levels are harmful and comparable to Chernobyl and anybody who has been following this would already be aware of radiation “hotspots” in Tokyo that are accepted as a fact by radiation monitoring teams and even the media.

But rest assured even with Chernobyl levels in “some” areas of Tokyo the experts employed by the Japanese government tell us on camera we are just paranoid and radiation levels have not changed significantly. I’m not sure which radiation maps they are looking at?
I’ve got a few they can look at here:
http://australiancannonball.com/radiation-monitoring/

When will they start telling the truth?

[color="#0000ff"]I accept Tokyo is a large place with roughly 35 million if you include the metropolitan area. Is that fact larger than the truth? If people want to live there fine but tell them the truth. It will at least give families with children the option to sell their properties to the people who will stay in Tokyo despite the radiation.[/color] (AustralianCannonball)

http://australiancannonball.com/2011/09/...n-history/

[size="3"][color="#0000ff"]Japan: piles of tsunami debris turning into giant bonfires[/color][/size]
[color="#0055aa"]
Piles of decomposing organic waste, metals and rubble from the devastated towns of north-east Japan have been bursting into fire, posing a new hazard to emergency teams tasked with clearing away the debris and people who are still picking through the remains of their homes.[/color]
By Julian Ryall in Tokyo, 7:00AM BST 19 Sep 2011

Fire departments in Miyagi and Iwate prefectures have been called out to deal with 24 blazes that had started inside the towering piles of debris that are being gathered on the outskirts of towns that were devastated by the March 11 earthquake and the tsunami that it triggered.

Smoke has been reported emerging from wreckage at a further 13 sites. The fires are apparently being caused by bacteria in the organic debris or metal reacting with water, fuel or other chemicals that were released when the tsunami - which in places reached a height of 132 feet - swept through these communities.

In many places, pools of oil are still visible in areas that are being cleared, while tens of thousands of vehicles are leaking fuel where they have been piled atop one another as they wait to be taken away to be recycled. The heat of the summer months have also served to dry out wood, paper, foam and other combustible materials that are being collected together.

Experts are calling on the authorities in the Tohoku region to be more careful when they are gathering debris and to separate it more effectively, although that is proving very difficult given that some 25 million tons of debris was created by the twin disasters.Authorities have said they will attempt to lay pipes through the dumps to allow the air to circulate and reduce temperatures.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...fires.html

[color="#0000ff"][size="3"]German opera singers cancel Japan tour over radiation fears [/size]

[/color][color="#0055aa"]As many as 80 members of the Bavarian State Orchestra have refused to join a high-profile tour of Japan due to fears over radiation.

[/color]By Danielle Demetriou in Tokyo 7:00AM BST 19 Sep 2011

The 400-strong German opera company, based in Munich, is due to arrive in Japan later this week to start a major tour to celebrate 150 years of relations between the two nations.

However, around [color="#0000ff"]80 members are believed to have refused to take part in the 18-day tour due to concerns of radiation leakages from Fukushima's nuclear power plant[/color] damaged in the March 11 earthquake and tsunami, according to Kyodo news reports.

The company has attempted to reassure its artists by arranging to [color="#0000ff"]airlift drinking water from Germany to Japan as well as organising for German radiation experts to accompany the tour to test meals for potential contamination.[/color]

However, [color="#0000ff"]the situation reflects growing concern outside Japan surrounding the safety of food and water, following a string of scares relating to contamination of products such as Japanese beef.[/color]

Despite the Japanese government's assurances that food and water are safe, with constant on-going safety checks, there is a growing sense of wariness, both inside Japan and outside, of its claims.

The Bavarian State Orchestra is not the only company whose artists have not felt comfortable performing in Japan: earlier in the summer, [color="#0000ff"] two lead singers from New York's Metropolitan Opera pulled out performances in Nagoya and Tokyo over radiation leakage concerns[/color].Russian soprano Anna Netrebko and Joseph Calleja cancelled their roles at the eleventh hour due to concerns surrounding the nuclear situation, although 350 other company members went ahead with the tour.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...fears.html

and NONE of the nuclear facilities on the major fault zones here in the US have been shut down, I think Germany has, can't remember which european country, one of them has shut theirs down ever since Fukushima.

the two exploding reactors at fukushima are temporal echoes of the two exploding bombs the US dropped in WW2, just as GW1&2 are temporal echoes of WW1&2.

Time (history) is contracting as the arrow of our experiences pierces the flat spring that is the galaxy.

everything goes in cycles of circles, and we are repeating the highlights of human history as we near it's conclusion.

Now there's a typhoon heading for the broken up nuclear plants.

[color="#0000ff"]Typhoon Roke Nears Japan on Track for Leaking Nuclear Plant[/color]

Sept. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Typhoon Roke brought evacuation orders and fears of floods to Nagoya city in central Japan today as it approached the main island of Honshu on a course toward the crippled Fukushima Dai-Ichi nuclear plant.

More than 1 million people in Nagoya have been advised to evacuate because of Roke and almost 80,000 have been ordered to leave due to flood risk, said Katsuya Kobayashi in the city's disaster prevention center.

That's more than double the numbers for typhoon Talas earlier this month, which dumped record rainfall on southern Japan, causing mudslides and floods that killed 67 people and left 26 missing. Talas was the deadliest storm to hit Japan in seven years.

“The major difference between the two typhoons was Talas was slow-moving over the Kii peninsula, dumping rain in the same area, while Roke is fast moving,” Kenji Okada, a forecaster at the Japan Meteorological Agency, said. “Roke is bringing strong gusts and dumping rain in a wide region.”

The eye of Roke, categorized as “strong” by the agency, was about 928 kilometers (575 miles) southwest of Tokyo at 3 p.m. local time today. It was packing wind speeds of 144 kilometers per hour (89 miles), with gusts of 216 kilometers per hour.

The typhoon, moving northeast at 15 kilometers per hour, is forecast to take three days to pass over Japan and its storm warning area is due to cover most of the country in that time, according to the meteorological agency's website.
Japan Airlines Co. canceled 49 domestic flights today as of 6 p.m. because of the typhoon, according to the company's website.

[color="#0055aa"]Toyota Watching Storm[/color]

Toyota Motor Corp., Asia's largest automaker, has yet to decide on whether to operate its plants in Aichi prefecture tomorrow afternoon, spokesman Dion Corbett said today by telephone. Tomorrow's morning shift will go ahead as normal, he said. Nagoya city is in Aichi prefecture.

Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Suzuki Motor Corp. will keep plants in the region operating as normal, Mitsubishi spokesman Yuki Murata and Suzuki spokesman Shigeyuki Yamamura said today.

Roke, due in Fukushima prefecture in 48 hours, may hinder work to control leakage of water into the basements of the Dai- Ichi reactor buildings, which contained 102 million liters of radioactive water as of Sept. 13, according to

[color="#0055aa"]Tokyo Electric estimates.[/color]

The storm may drop 150 millimeters of rain on Fukushima within 24 hours, likely in short, heavy downpours, Okada of the Japan Meteorological Agency said by phone today.

[color="#0055aa"]Basement Problem[/color]

Since July, much of Tokyo Electric's work in Fukushima has focused on decontaminating highly radiated cooling water that ran off into basements and trenches at the damaged reactors.

In addition, as much as 500 tons, or 500,000 liters, of underground water is leaking into Dai-Ichi buildings every day through cracks in walls and trenches, Tokyo Electric spokesman Hajime Motojuku said today.

The utility has been injecting water into Dai-Ichi's reactors since a March 11 earthquake and tsunami knocked out cooling systems, causing the worst nuclear accident in 25 years. Reactors need to be cooled below 100 degrees Celsius to shut down the plant.

Levels of contaminated water in Dai-Ichi basements have fallen more than 14 percent in the last month as Tepco speeded up water decontamination by adding a system supplied by Toshiba Corp. and Shaw Group Inc.

The company is in the process of installing a cover for the No. 1 reactor building and aims to put similar covers over units 3 and 4 next year after debris is cleared, Tokyo Electric spokesman Takeo Iwamoto said today. The tops of those three units were blown off by hydrogen explosions in March.

Still, the covers are unlikely to prevent rainwater from flowing into the basements, Iwamoto said.

--With assistance from Tsuyoshi Inajima and Miyuki Seguchi in Tokyo and Masatsugu Horie in Osaka. Editors: Peter Langan, Patrick Harrington

http://news.businessweek.com/article.asp...UOIERT87N2

[color="#0000ff"]Prof. Chris Busby – help save children from Fukushima from radiation[/color]

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/WM0wAitmFQU&feature=player_embedded&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Fukushima is a scam worth more than 250 billion U.S.

That's how much loans a bank would gave to the german government for impementation of non-nuclear sources of energy as the wind and for shutting down all their nuclear reactors.

And it should not be of surprise who own that bank and all banks.

The whole Fukushima incident was created by Haarp and similar technologies, and official story about solar winds
is just a metaphora for sacrifice to the sun - god or Lucifer.

And it was not the earthquake by tsunami that destroyed generators. And there was never real danger from that because illuminati like to scary population but doesn't like destroy their property and assets. That costs money.

This whole thing has with use of nuclear technology in the future and they saw that a way to restrict it and to put under control.

[video=youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZgG9hU07ps[/video]

So Xanthas do you think Alex Collier is legitimate and did have contact with the blue humanoids from Andromeda. Just want your opinion since you told me Benjamin Fulford is a shill and BS artist. I guess David Wilcox is guilty by association for interviewing him and is also a New Age Dis-info agent.

Sovereign Wrote:So Xanthas do you think Alex Collier is legitimate and did have contact with the blue humanoids from Andromeda. Just want your opinion since you told me Benjamin Fulford is a shill and BS artist. I guess David Wilcox is guilty by association for interviewing him and is also a New Age Dis-info agent.
Sifter, Fulford has been out there much too loudly...for anyone to genuinely take him  seriously... Please do your own proper research into Fulford.

The fastest way to find out if someone is a shill or BS artist is to type the name + 'fraud' or 'BS artist' into google. If that's too much effort for you but you instead are wasting energy trying to making me look as if I am advocating another shill, it doesn't work.

I've never listened to David Wilcox. Nor am I interested in doing so.

As to Alex Collier, given what I have written above, do you not think I did my research before I endorsed what he says? Do you really think I would even think of considering putting anything here I don't feel is actually valid?

Besides, it was in reply to Sariel's post whereby he tried to diminish the horrors and the diabolic calculation with which this absolute nightmare was perpetrated on the Japanese.

The Japanese gov't did not want nuclear energy to be stopped. As Sariel rightly points out, it's a billion dollar industry. Now, one of the main reasons this was allowed to happen (since there have been problems with the nuclear plants' safety for at least a few decades) is that Japan refused to surrender their financial stronghold and kow-tow to the Rothschilds. The Fukushima disaster was a way to get them to break their resistance.

The irony, that a country that has had to suffer the two most horrible nuclear attacks in history would not relinquish reliance on nuclear energy, is beside the point.

The reason I put up Alex's video is that I felt it absolutely chillingly timely. The tsunami that led to the nuclear reactors breaking apart (as if on purpose - built on tectonic plates! - what with Japan having a history of earthquakes and being part of what is referred to as the 'Pacific Ring of Fire' that stretches from South East Asia right across to the West Coast of the US) was induced via HAARP.

The effects are nonetheless absolutely enormous because they have already been touching on the West Coast of the United States and are affecting the marine life, given that all that nuclear waste was dumped into the ocean (the sea water that was used to cool the reactors has been allowed to flow back into the ocean).

So, maybe instead of getting all iffy about me solely trying to raise awareness that this was foretold, let's just keep with the main theme of the thread here. I did not have time to reply to Sariel yesterday but this, in a way, an reply to both of you.

And, Sariel, one should not dismiss people's suffering and pretend that it's all "fear mongering and exaggeration" when it has, as a matter of fact and quite to the contrary, deliberately been suppressed by Tepco as well as the Japanese gov't with plenty of disinformation.

The aftermath of this is much too quickly 'forgotten' and brushed under the carpet because people seem to be more interested in getting pissed at someone who - for a change - speaks the Truth and who is not on the "new age money grabbing circuit" trying to make a living selling BS to a gullible audience. Or, unlike Fulford, who talks too much without substance of delivery, makes predictions that don't manifest (unlike Alex) and doesn't strike me as anything other than a self-important, not-too-bright loudmouth (because he's so obvious!).

If one has an inkling about Stanford research, the resulting Tavistock Institute, the new age gurus that have all been 'supported' and "financed" by The Club of Rome, the Freemasons and Fulford's connections to very high ranking Canadian Illuminati families, maybe my assertion wasn't just thrown out there to 'rock the boat', Sifter, but for you to actually apply your 'sifting' faculties instead of diverting it onto me by putting Collier into the same category as Fulford.

Maybe [color="#0000ff"]Mercy Now[/color] can throw in her 5 cts input as to Alex Collier. I remember vaguely her not 'trusting ' him. It'd be good to have her share here why that is. She seems to be a "I-know-them-all-in-n'-out" kind of person, so let's hear it.

Not that I would ever necessarily agree. Alex to me is one of the few exceptions that feel authentic and real. He doesn't make his living selling his' Andromeda information' - no books, no DVDs, no 'speeches' or lectures on "how to improve your life", no workshops, and if so, he makes them freely available on the net. One doesn't always have to sell one's soul to share what is not so pretty, uncomfortable or genuinely challenging.

Now if you excuse me, I'm catching up on the world financial cra$h that's about to hit the Western hemisphere like a ton o' bricks and the protests of people suffering under the austerity measures implemented by the very same people that have unleashed the Fukushima disaster onto the Japanese, are creating a mess in Lybia, and wherever else they can pull off their 'divide and conquer' "equal misery for everybody" mayhem.

By comparison, the Swerdlows are small fi$h and, no, they will not be endorsed by the big media (as one Tony Kim here has been trying to 'announce' much in the same fashion as Fulford has been promoting his 'inside knowledge') nor do they have as big the backing as Tony seems to allude to in his videos (I don't buy that).

Keeping things in perspective and not giving these two real BS artists more "screen time" than necessary is the best way for them to not get any more energy wasted on them. They'll be going under rather than become bigger.

Thank you for reading me.