Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future Horizons
Skeptical about what?

Monica Wrote:[color="blue"]Skeptical about what?[/color]
The concept of time machine technology being so freely offered, and i have read some background info on that particular company being a scam. Remember if it seems too good to be true, it probably is

Ahh, yes... :)  Maybe the glitch is not being able to get back once you know it's working - lol  You'd need to have something with you to be able to repeat the experiment wherever you landed, to return to this location.

Even if you do manipulate time, you will have created an alternate reality for that timestream. But that doesn't mean you can't live in the alternate reality however many years back into the future.

You see, every alternate reality, dimension, space coordination, and time have a specific vibration or frequency in which you can dial into and instantly become enveloped in it if your body resonates. (This is one of the ways UFO's travel. They have the entire earth mapped.).

Misc. info:

Worm holes bring you to another part of the 3d interface. They are literally shortcuts. However, I don't think they manipulate time. Still, they are convenient to mentally create in the ancient world.

Now the government uses technology to create wormholes and beam them into convenient places like people's closets or under the bed. (Wormholes can't be created in eye sight of someone who hasn't acknowledged them. They have to somehow resonate with the person's minds or the wormholes won't manifest.)

Black holes will bring you into alternate time streams and realities. Alternate time streams are those already manipulated and those that you are about to "write". (Unrelated: There are seven other main alternate realities that closely matches our frequency). However I believe most black holes will send you underground in some particular planet. Black holes "breathe in" energy, and it "breathes out" energy in the form of a sun or "internal sun" of a hollow planet. Nothing will survive black holes anyways physically speaking. Even so they would be crushed at the other side before reaching hollow areas.