Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'day
Hello to everyone in this wonderful cafe. My name is Robbie.
I have been browsing on and off through forums on here for a few months now and have decided to join in amongst such enlightened people.
I actually wanted to reply to a post and found out that I couldn't until initiating my own post first.
Fair enough, don't want miss information and rubbishing of people like some other forums.

Looking forward to cafe-ing with you all.

Welcome to HCF Robbie, you have access to the senior member forums now. :)

Senior already!

Cheers mate.

Welcome aboard Robbie.

Hello Robbie. I'm new myself. Welcome:)

Hi Robbie,
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Robbie

After reading some of the shocking experiences of some of the swindled expansioners on here, such as Jacaranda, mmasters, dove and many others, my heart goes out to them. Such havoc that S & J have done in peoples lives for the love of money. Makes me sick. We are here to learn in earth school and help each other, not exploit. I too got sucked into there crap, but not to the same extent. I don't have much of a story to tell, but it may be of use to others that come across from expansions to here. First found Stewart on youtube in a coast to coast interview. Sounded feasible and looked up his site. Smelt the first wiff of BS when I saw he had been promoted on Illuminati owned media sites which were prominent on the home page. Never the less, ended up on expansions everyday seeking answers through the archives. I found predictions he made that did not and have not come true, could not find any evidence planet Nibiru was destroyed in 2003, arrogant and dismissive responses. Still I believed what he had to say. Bought several books, sprouted what I believed to be the truth to others and gained fear instead of calm. But all along I had a suspicion he was wrong. By adding the word 'disinformation' to swerdlow in the search engine instead of fraud or hoax, I found HCF. Glad I did! I know some of what they have printed is true and some is not. Not sure whether to light the fire with the pages that are misinformation, or wipe my bum with them.