Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'ment WANT you to follow conspiracies!
Hi all,

My thoughts....

Those who pull the strings and the governments/secret societies that know the 'truth' of what's going on KNOW that the majority of the population are sheep who are easily distracted with stupid TV shows, alcohol, nationalism and other uninteresting pursuits.

But there are people like YOU, who know that all of this is bullshit. You're SEARCHERS who distrust the government and their lies. So in order to keep you distracted, they invent conspiracy theories so that you'll fight amongst yourselves and treat everything with suspicion.

They know that when you come to the truth, you'll discount it immediately because everything is to be treated with skepticism. They want you to fight amongst yourselves.

They release fake documents on the internet that 'prove' grey aliens are out in space. They release testimonies of alien abductees...they release 'classified' footage of reptilian beings who kill people.

They even have a team employed to act as 'Agent Provocateur' in forums just like this one...in order to spread more bullshit and fear of anyone who comes from the sky.

They know that people are out in space and that their crafts are visiting and showing up on NASA pictures and footage. They can no longer contain the proof. They are scared, so they're out there ruining the aliens reputation with this fear campaign.

Officials are coming forward to say that UFO's are real....within the next few years you'll see a staged alien invasion drawn up by the governments in order to finally 'prove', once and for all, that aliens are dangerous and evil.

There will be another September 11 style reaction - "The aliens are the enemy" they'll tell us, "We can protect you! Give us your total trust and civil liberties and we'll protect you!".

They are spreading fear about anything new.

Anyone who is able to travel to another galaxy is always peaceful.....don't fear advanced people from other planets. They are full of love and peace.

Any thoughts?

-Josh

"Agree" with most - other than the advanced aliens are peaceful and full of love and peace.

I've read some of your posts stating a race wouldn't advance to space travel unless they were peaceful or with love.

Well lets play down the 'size' and look closer to home shall we?

North Korea, communist dictatorship, evil, yet they are right up there as a potentially dangerous country whom may cause instability on the planet. If they decide to wage ware and somehow 'win', then their planetary dominance will be our ambassador to the rest of the galaxy. Are they peaceful and loving? I think not.

The Nazi's - if they 'won' their war against the rest of the planet, earth would be under a 'visible' controlled scenario - and so when technology increases for potential space travel - they would have been 'representatives of planet earth'. Peaceful and Loving? I think not!

So now i've listed the obvious - however most of it is BS anyway since its all under the illuminazi control anyway. Nazi's had the Vril spacecrafts - and 'supposedly' traveled to Alderbaren.

ANY race, who reaches the potential to space travel, and become advanced enough - ALWAYS have their own agenda at hand, not ours, if they want to 'help' and are benevolent, caring, loving and peaceful - again its not for our interest...but their own for whatever reason that would be. More than likely, to prevent such a destructive civilisation such as on earth from polluting the rest of the universe!

Hey - how do you know that Rael isn't a disinformant, programmed, payed a lot of cash to tell his story, or in cahoots with the illuminazi?

You will never know (just like any guru, conspiracy researcher out there).

I disagree that an advanced civilization couldn't be malevolent in nature. For example, If the Nazi's had won the war, Hitler would've conquered the entire planet. The only race alive today would be the Aryan race, which would be under a global dictatorship. Eventually, we would be on our own missions in space, conquering and assimilating other alien races.

I agree that we can't always know if those from other spaces or dimensions are for good or evil.  And we also can't easily know which conspiracy theory is truth.  But I wholeheartedly believe that conspiracy theories (or even facts) are being disseminated by those that want to keep us distracted and arguing and fearful.  Those that follow all of the speculations are wasting time and falling into the trap of creating more fear.  Therefore, those that follow conspiracy theories and spend endless hours speculating are just another type of sheeple.  Instead of coming together, we rip ourselves apart!

Sorry to be so blunt, but I don't seem to be able to put it tactfully and still get the meaning across.icon_igitt

GertrudaRose - well said :)

Hi Lion,

Glad to hear that you agree with most of my comments.

What a wonderful example (Nazis taking over Earth then flying to take over other planets)! I had honestly never thought about that before and it took me the weekend to figure out an answer to your question.

From my own thoughts, let's say the Nazis did win the war in 1945. That they took over all heads of state and effectively 'ran the world'.

This wouldn't stop the fighting. There would still be many underground groups and guerillas who would try to overthrow the Nazis. Thus, wars would still continue and a collective race into space wouldn't happen.

But let's say that the WHOLE world was pro Nazi and everything was fine. Do you really think that the Nazi's would be immune from inter-party politics and opposition? Aggressive and violent regimes always fight amongst themselves for leadership/break into factions etc. Thus, even more fighting would happen.

But my final point is that an aggressive mind (collectively and individually) cannot blossom because it doesn't function properly. Physically speaking, we know the criminals brains aren't wired properly. They are sick in the mind. This applies to humanity....The Nazi World Order would crumble under its own inefficiancy - when there were no more countries or people to take over they would no doubt turn on themselves.

Even if they discovered technologies and powers to get them into space, they would most likely accidently blow themselves up because they lack the wisdom to handle such technology. Because a violent mind is sick, they always end up hurting themselves.

True science always comes from love. The person who invented the plane did so because he wanted humanity to fly! He didn't do it so he could help the military to bomb other countries.....the same with the scientists who are fighting to cure AIDS or cancer - they're not doing it for fame or for the money, they're doing it for love, so they can help humanity.

So basically, if a race of people had taken over the world and they are still aggressive and violent, they'll self destruct through their own incompetance and primitiveness. The only way to achieve intergalactic travel is to have a fully functioning collective mind, and this HAS to be peaceful, logical and full of love.

Do you understand what I mean?

You're right - any race who can travel space ALWAYS have their own agenda. They're helping humanity because it gives them pleasure to do so. Technically speaking, they're doing it for themselves. Just like a mother who pushes her child away from a car so that she'll be run over instead of her child....the mother does it from her selfish need to see her child live. She'd rather die than live without the child. This is the mothers 'agenda'.

You are totally on the ball - your comment is something that the Elohim have actually stated: "More than likely, to prevent such a destructive civilisation such as on earth from polluting the rest of the universe!" - Lion

I don't know that Rael isn't a disinformant, programmed or paid alot to tell his story. It's totally possible! But is it logical? No, not to me. But you are right, I will never TRULY know, just like we'll never TRULY know if a giant spagetti monster rules the universe! Hey, it's possible! ;)

-Josh

I see your point of view, but the very perspective you've pointed out - is already at play on earth anyway, and technology is so far advanced and hidden that the average person has no clue as to what is going on in the 'space race'.

A blatant control by Nazi Germany over earth was considered what you've stated - an uprising, so therefore the Nazi regime was re-named, and made all overt hostility into covert hostility, all under the guise of 'USA' control.

Did you know most of the NASA scientists (early 50's etc..) were NAZI scientists? They were brought over after WWII under project paperclip and official documentation labelled them from 'NAZI' to later read 'NON NAZI'. Have a watch of 'Secret Space' - many pictures of NASA scientists are infact NAZI.

So - the world as we see it today, an umbrella of Illuminati control, already has the capability of Space flight, and all a covert operation.

The race into space does not require the 'collective' as you've stated, to allow it to happen. All you need is a small group, with enough money to make it happen - and they have :)

You stated "But my final point is that an aggressive mind (collectively and individually) cannot blossom because it doesn't function properly". Well trying saying that to all the SAS soldiers and people in the military, they have a mind process that would be considered aggression by many others to locate and kill the enemy, yet they have total hierarchy and disciplinary control - you could say the same to the political leaders of this world, with the same attitude - on a business/political level - and that is to dominate, control, enslave - and get the hell off earth :).

You also stated "True science always comes from love. The person who invented the plane did so because he wanted humanity to fly! He didn't do it so he could help the military to bomb other countries". Well the NAZI's were the FIRST to create the Cruise Missile - do you think they made it out of love? Again - their Rocket Engineers/Scientists were taken to the USA to work for NASA (And the black project space program).

You also stated "....the same with the scientists who are fighting to cure AIDS or cancer - they're not doing it for fame or for the money, they're doing it for love, so they can help humanity."... Yes - those scientists are, but did you consider the scientists who manipulated and made AIDS possible by purposely introducing HIV (and a ton of other diseases) it into the Black population to wipe them out?  Are they from love?

Take care :)