Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOVERNED WILL - HIGHER METAPHYSICS
Posted By: Gnostic

One of the hot topics is whether we have free will or not. Well I do not want to get too deeply into this because it will be a ride of semantics. Of course we all have free will to make any choice we want. I don't think anyone could argue that.

So it might be better to rephrase this term to better illustrate what is being said. When I use the term Free Will choices, I am referencing that from the realization that what people think is free will is usually what I call Governed Will, or Programmed Will.

I received a lot of comments about the Free Will article I wrote. Mostly I received from people that never really bought into the belief that we have Free Will. I believe most of humanity has what I call "programmed will." They simply follow what is programmed within them. It is not FREE WILL per say, although everyone makes minor choices daily that could be construed as free will but the over all important life changing choices are usually programmed will!!

And of course most do not have a clue that their Programmed "free" will choice was directed from outer influences and chances are they simply made the choice that was preset before them. We all have what is titled FREE WILL, we can choose anything we want to. We can be happy, we can be sad, we can be hospitable, we can be charitable, we can be mean, angry and fighting mad. However because of the dark lords of the shadow, the majority have Programmed will.

What I am trying to say, is what most people call FREE WILL is nothing more than following a pre-designed format and making choices based from a list of choices that were set before them. It had nothing to do with actual FREE WILL, it had everything to do with GOVERNED PROGRAMMED WILL!

This world was created just like any virtual reality, and it has boundaries and limits. Our Free Willed interaction is based on our following those boundaries and limits. So if we come to a fork in the road, the boundaries allow for us to decide which route we will take, but both routes are preprogrammed into the system. So whatever choice you make you will have made the correct choice based on those programmed boundaries.

So yes I agree we do have free will to make the choice, but seldom if ever do we take upon a power that is in us to construct the choice to be made. As an example, it has been said often and rightly so that we elect our Presidents, but we do not select who runs. So you have free will to choose from all of the candidates that have been pre-selected for you. Of course today that is even debated whether we even elect them now.

This my friends is not truly FREE WILL, but it is governed will. Life is that way for most people. They are raised with certain dynamics to choose from in their life and they usually choose from whatever it is that is on the list of life that has been set for them.

This life is pre-programmed before we ever get here, but that does not mean you are stuck by its boundaries. Like I said before, there is a twist in this whole adventure and that is you can rewrite the programming by simply learning what controls it!

I have often indicated that Free Will is a trick to get people to believe they are the ones making the choices. The sad fact is we are being bombarded with programming all day long that is coaxing each and everyone of us to make the choice that has been arranged by the dark lords, and to them it does not matter what choice you make, because both are a dynamic function in this world's programming that they offered.

We see it everyday on our televisions, movies, newspapers etc... the programming is much more advanced than one would normally believe. We are constantly being directed to think a certain way, to view life a certain way, to react a certain way. All of this is part of the over all governed will programming.

So what does all of this mean about having free will choice. It seems to me that Free Will choice is an opportunity based individually not so much that we do not have it, it is that most do not understand it. Everyone uses Free Will Choice that has been allotted to us in this realm. But it is free will according to the pre-set multiple choice system that is currently seemingly available. The truth is there is little to no real free will choice on this planet, because everything is orchestrated by what I call Governed will programmed choices.

What is the difference?

The fact is the dark lords of the shadows have constructed this program but it is all an illusion. Now here is where I am going to get to the key point of all of this. The programming is an illusion. When we come to the fork in the road, do not automatically believe you have a choice between only the two. Ignore the fork in the road because chances are both tracks will lead you astray. Those were pre-set circumstances to influence you to make the accepted either, or.

Why do you need to follow the path that you see?

Why not follow the path that you don't see?

Now we are getting into the metaphysics of spirituality, and how we tap into the power source within.

My friends beyond the programming that our five senses are locked into, there is a greater world beyond, one that is operating on another frequency level. As I said, if you were taken into a room that had one door and were told to choose the correct exit out of this room, then you need to ask yourself why there is a door? Why do you need to know there is a door? Why is it so obvious that it is the only exit out? And then why do you need to choose if it is already chosen? Because under the programming everything honors the five senses that were programmed in these human bodies. Our "programmed will" relies on our five senses programming to make the correct choices!

This is what I am speaking about when it concerns FREE WILL. It would not matter even if there were four exit doors in this room. Whatever you choose is already preprogrammed into the system to verify your choice as the correct one, but it does not mean it is the right one, and nor does it mean it was really a free will choice.

Once you comprehend that it is all an illusion then you will know that it is a trap to keep you under governed will. But knowing it is an illusion will verify to you that you do not have to make the choice offered, you can create your own path.

As an example, if you were travailing down the road of life and you come to a fork in the road, choose neither. But where would you go then?

This my friends is the answer I have spent my time revealing. You go within to the source and it will guide you off the chosen path into the deep of the woods. You will be blind, and unable to see anything with your human eyes, but you will see with your spirit eyes. You will hear with your divine ears! You will touch with your spiritual hands. As you keep walking this new chosen path it will guide you beyond the parameters of this working system, and it will show you the computer console that is operating it all.

That computer console is -

**** the entirety of the mass mind of the human race without their divine source. ****

It is all functioning as one brain with one government. Thus the mass mind is reflecting a shadow, thus the dark lords are created as the offspring of this consensual mass mind reflection, which is no longer connected to its source, but it is connected to illusion being created by itself through fear.

So therefore there is no 'real' Free Will, but there is Governed Programmed Will. However if you realize it is all part of the illusion, then you are no longer governed by the will of the programming but by the will of the true energy source.

Thus you are Christed, or reconnected back to the source through the divine son, where you have the Christed, or Higher Will!

Gnostic

GNOSTIC SPECIAL

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/for...ead=104867

We are programmed as just a matter of expression for our biological and social existence (the wordly constructured ego). If you want to say we have Free Will, then you must test for an intrinsic Free Will far more superior to the worldly constructured will.

I will offer some tips.

Obviously, you cannot avoid the ego like advocated by websites. Firstly, you do not want to become delusional and paranoid. Do you think being schizophrenic is freedom? You would not even realize that you do not have free will because "free will" is a human constructured thought. Secondly, shunning the world ego will not get you closer to your divine knowledge or earn you more free will. If you lived reclusively on the moutains, like many hermits before, you will not find mindblowing knowledge that converts anyone in civilization. With your mundane ego, you at least have the Free Will to acknowledge your Intrinsic or Divine Free Will AND display your life in front of your eyes.

The secret to have any authentic free will, is to acknowledge both your mundane and your divine egos. Say you try to heal, but with every fiber of your body going aginst you, you fail. Your earthbound ego does not see healing as possible because it can only see so much in your life. But if you assume you had always the ability to heal in past lives on Heaven, and your ego is willing to hand down the tray to your divine will that you are playing, then you can. When you grasp the concepts of having an eternal self, then you and your EGO mind can acknowledge your eternal yet noneternal existences. After all, professional actors have to get inside the head of their characters and understand CONCEPTS before they act them for the first time and also win oscars. If you need a more concrete concept, try to remember when you used to be psychic, but it was not a genetic trait because you were just more aware of your divine ego. When you play the divine eternal reincarnation character, you will be making entirely different judgement calls like your hands are healing you. So every fiber in your body can rest better, instead of going against what you are doing. And you will heal. (You might even remembered past lives, but you were more concerned with what you were doing in the present: healing)

But if you entirely disown the earthbound ego and finish healing, what have you really earned? If you finish healing and you are so high that something new always attract your attention, what justice is done to your past anguished mind that desired healing so badly?

The world ego might have programmed free wills, but what comes with it is the freedom to perceive and cherish miracles. You cannot have miracles anymore when you are dead.  If you are dead then can't test for an intrinsic Free Will.

If you believed you walked the streets, possibly read many books, and thought more than you ever had in this life, then Christ's Intuition will be with you. You would walk more naturally, read faster, and think more. With this comes along, more awareness and choices. If you don't see the importance of earthbound ego, you can keep shredding it away to sit in your room and daydream your life away - go ahead, because higher existences are so much more exciting.

Final note: Free Will is interlaced with your programmed free will. Therefore it is natural to assume both and use one more than the other to fit the situation.

~Written by GB.