Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GREY ALIENS WITH BUSH???
continueing... 

Now we need to look at the other 2 pics to get the full picture(no pun intended) of what I believe is going on here. 

But before we do, I'd also like to draw your attention to the area I've circled on the leftHandSide (LHS) of the forground alien's (shorty) face.  You will notice it is distictly more luminant than any other part of his body.  Also note the slightly luminant spot which the yellow arrows are pointing to.  Both spots have a correlation which I will explain.

Attached Files Image(s)

Please wait till I've finished posting so that my posts are in sequence and easier to understand. 

Now if we look at the other picture, it also supports the clear view of the portion of the alien's face which is clearly more illuminated that the rest of his body. 

Why is this part of his body more illuminated??? 

PICTURE 1a

Attached Files Image(s)

the give-away is in the final picture... luckily Carolyn posted all three. 

Here we clearly see the source of the luminance in the top LHS of the pic were the arrows are pointing to. 

PICTURE No.3

Attached Files Image(s)

So to sum it up, what I believe we are seeing on the door (Shorty) is a refelction of the actual Alien standing much further inside the door and the image on the door has been had its height reduced due to the manner in which all the light and refelction/s are working with each other from where they start till where they hit the door. 

The EXTRA illumination on the LHS of the Alien's face occurs because it's his face which is closest to the source of illumination in the top LHS of picture No.1a and No.3.  So it gets transfered/reflected onto the door with the extra illumination that the source of the image had further inside the door, and out of sight from everyone present outside that day. 

This would also indicate that to view the finally refelcted image of Shorty as we can in the pics, one may well have had to be in the exacting position which the camera was that took the pics.  I put it that when viewed from any other angle, the door may well have appeared without any image on it at all.  It just happened by shear luck that the photgrapher who took those pics happen to be standing at the right place at the right time.  All other people present on the day, including photographers and media person standing outside looking in would NOT have seen anything on the door at all because they would not ahve been viewing it fo the correct and critical angle required to do so. 

So I do beleive that Shorty is not quite so short, and that only the photgrapher taking those pics would have seen him.  Everyone else would have been oblivious to it ever happening. 

Simple really.:big grin: 

OK, I've finished posting, thanks for your patience.

Andrew, It looks like you have done some good detective work. It does look like a grey. icon_eek

I really do think that is what happened here Rick.   

It would not surprise me is in fact if the Gray had himself in a sort of 'cloaked' form standing inside the door and was completly invisible to any naked eye, and that some optical component of the luminance source, perhaps ALSO with some form of refractive indexing or filtration made by the glass on the door itself, aided in partially 'decloaking' the alien inside the door, and FULLY decloaking him on the glass itself.  Which would further explain why the real Gray inside is not as clear as the one on the glass door; as only partial decloaking would have occured when the light originally struck him, and then when this images landed on the glass, the glasses refractive index or filtration component fully completed the job.

Wanna real laugh Rick?  I put it to you that the one who may have been MOST shocked after seeing the pictures (even more than Andrea lolol) was the Gray himself.:) 

What's the bet that all light sources in the White house containing the same luminaire have now been changed?;)  Perhaps someone here like Hambone who has a high level of secrurity clearance can check this up?  Anyone with some clearance should be able to find out whether or not any light fittings were changed inside the WhiteHouse in very recent times?   Or it may have had a write up about it somewhere by someone not realizing the true implications of it?  Perhaps they treated the issue as a sort of WhiteHouse lighting renovation of sorts? 

The truth is out there no doubt, but 'where do you begin to look' is the question?

...and of course there is one other explination which I forgot to mention... the photos may have been rigged. Unless absolutely positive we cannot outrule anything.

:) Thanks Andrew, but I really meant that I thought it was a piece of machinery or equipment .I'm usually pretty straightforward. Upon closer examination I feel it could possibly be a porch ornament or something.It(Shorty :D )just doesn't feel like a grey to me. The shadow Karen mentioned feels more sinister to me but that's because I'm seeing something that  is supposed to be hidden I believe. Possibly a Secret Service guy but to me it feels like a handler. Just my opinion everyone.

Thanks Andrew for your detective work and you have really thought about the whole thing and what you say does make sense.
Logically there would be several secret service men behind that door waiting for something, when George was here on the weekend, it was reported that he had an entourage of 800 people and 500 of them were secret service. I also got the energy from that shadow MN.
I personally would like to see the video as moving pictures can tell more than still ones, I am personally skeptical about what is claimed here, I doubt that a gray would be at the window watching him, their technology goes way beyond that, unless this is a set up for the public.

No doubt the actual video footage would clarify a lot of things. Can anyone here get a url to it?? Richard?

500 secret Servicemen to protect him from what? A man so loved, appreciated, wanted and righteous should be able to walk alone anywhere on Earth. The people themselves would protect him against any form of harm... wouldn't they? LOLOL

IMO Karen, the people of Sydney should insist the right to be anywhere in their own city irrestective as to who's there. If they all came out and walk together the authorities wouldn't know what ot do with themselves. a force of 10 or 20,000 police compared to over 1Million citizens would soon put things completly into perspective.

It reminds me of the old stories my parents and relatives would tell me about 2 German soldiers with only 1 rifle each pacing over 1,000 Italians down city blocks on their way to board large ships for transporting to concentration camps. They couldn't believe how NONE of them would make an effort to overpower the soldiers that were placed 1 in the front of the 4man wide group, and 1 at the back which spanned 2-3city blocks. But basically, what it was that made them fear even 2 puny soldiers in such a mass of bodies was the PERCEPTION they had of the German Army. They were more than capable of taking on even 100 of these soldiers and winning, but their perceived ideas about them being some sort of invincible army made them succumb to even their most basic of insticts. Different place, different time, SAME scenario.

One day the people might wake up to it. If and when they do, I'd pay anything to see the expression of the faces of leaders as they realize their 'daze' of glory are numbered.

Quote:Thanks Andrew, but I really meant that I thought it was a piece of machinery or equipment.

DOH!!! :D

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,292 12-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Aliens Angels - Aliens Gods - Elohim - Aliens. diezelsun Welix8 0 1,004 12-28-2016, 12:26 PM
Last Post: Welix8
  Nigel Kerner - Grey Aliens and the Harvesting of Souls senqua 7 2,442 06-14-2010, 10:05 AM
Last Post: Mercy Now