Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geller fooled some, but . . .
Mercy Now Wrote:In all fairness I should say that the above mentioned book,despite it's CIA connection, is a interesting read.It's underlying theme is our free will and ability to create a better world.

You are very knowledgeable and wise, MercyNow.

After evaluating somewhat lately:

[user=14]Sariel[/user] wrote:
Quote:Regarding Andrija Puharich, and Uri Geller, those two worked together,  on the project financed by Illuminati. One of these projects was to create 'false' version of the Nine (regarding the Sirian's created Nine group) and also to contact this same group. The Nine are nine soul-personalities of Sirian As transferred into computer generated bodies.

Puharich and Geller were evaluated and tested at Stanford University by Puthoff and Targ c.s.. Than that whole research and verify test story about Geller's special abilities in 1973 was a global media and science set up, not very likely. If some fraud was happening than I thought Geller used brain implants or something like that ....  

I thought the real Nine were 9 computerized soul-personalities of Lyrae, if I'm not making mistakes here.

Quote:Hebrews are genetic project by Sirians made by mixing of the Sirian and the Lion Dna.
They have been created in Egypt, and from there  Sirians transferred them to Sumeria, in order to mix with Sumerian native population who actually called themselves Goths (not Sumerians) and who possesed the same or very similar DNA to Aldeberanians.
this named connection of Goths/Sumer and Aldebaran is to be noticed.

According Van Helsing and Feistle, Aldebaran people from planet Sumeran were  landed much earlier on Earth than the Draco were. However, according them, they prefered Mars and Maldek as their first base planet colonies in this solar system. They were also in Sumeria at the time of Atlantis/Lemuria wars. Their language was very similar to modern German. Goth = Got = God.

In reality I think it was Puharich and Geller evaluating Puthoff and Targ.

Octahedron Wrote:After evaluating somewhat lately:

[user=14]Sariel[/user] wrote:
Quote:Regarding Andrija Puharich, and Uri Geller, those two worked together,  on the project financed by Illuminati. One of these projects was to create 'false' version of the Nine (regarding the Sirian's created Nine group) and also to contact this same group. The Nine are nine soul-personalities of Sirian As transferred into computer generated bodies.

Puharich and Geller were evaluated and tested at Stanford University by Puthoff and Targ c.s.. Than that whole research and verify test story about Geller's special abilities in 1973 was a global media and science set up, not very likely. If some fraud was happening than I thought Geller used brain implants or something like that ....  

I thought the real Nine were 9 computerized soul-personalities of Lyrae, if I'm not making mistakes here.

Quote:Hebrews are genetic project by Sirians made by mixing of the Sirian and the Lion Dna.
They have been created in Egypt, and from there  Sirians transferred them to Sumeria, in order to mix with Sumerian native population who actually called themselves Goths (not Sumerians) and who possesed the same or very similar DNA to Aldeberanians.
this named connection of Goths/Sumer and Aldebaran is to be noticed.

According Van Helsing and Feistle, Aldebaran people from planet Sumeran were  landed much earlier on Earth than the Draco were. However, according them, they prefered Mars and Maldek as their first base planet colonies in this solar system. They were also in Sumeria at the time of Atlantis/Lemuria wars. Their language was very similar to modern German. Goth = Got = God.
Yes, that is true. You have Gothic heritage origins and that's also Aldeberan DNA. People who colonised SUmeria were Goths, and that's the same DNA as those of Aldeberans. Even the language is very similar.

However, thanks to Sirians, we all with Sumerian origins are now combination of three genetics, Sirian, Reptilian and Goth/Aldeberan.

Even the human brain is somehow more resembling Sirian's one. With reptilian as the base, emotional human in the middle, and the most developed neo-cortex that is resembling the mind of Sirian.

The nine from the book of Puharich are described as Sirians in black robes.
And Ashokas dream never came to reality.

But his book about the Fly Agaric, is way bether