Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Knowledge Why?
How long does it take a child to learn the same thing in school does it take the generealized four years of elementary the generalized four years of middle school, and then the diversity of high school or does this destroy areas of the brain by putting the same thing in different places over and over or by filling a brain in a way as to destroy new thought new discovery new math and new ideas why generalize something always meant to change?

Once again Diajin, this post is confusing and has little rationale. Is English your first language?

Quote:How long does it take a child to learn the same thing in school does it take the generealized four years of elementary the generalized four years of middle school, and then the diversity of high school ...
Some have reduced this period to 2-3years.  There are teachers in this world that can teach a child to pass university level maths and physics by the time they are no more than 4 years old... yet most in Western society using the current archaic methodogies implemented by their educational systems need 16-18years to achive the same result.  6years primary school, 6years high school plus 4-6years University.

Quote:...or does this destroy areas of the brain by putting the same thing in different places over and over or by filling a brain in a way as to destroy new thought new discovery new math and new ideas why generalize something always meant to change?
 It doesn't destroy them IMO, but it does supress them and keeps them dormant until such times as they are triggered again.   Which in our society is NEVER. 

Quote:Is English your first language?
I bet my bottom dollar it isn't.

... and I'll lay you 2to1 he's not a young person either... and I wouldn't be suprised to find out that he's dark skinned either.  But he is a good person with no bad intent... he just finds it hard to express himself thoroughly BECAUSE his mind is thinking too many steps ahead of itself to be able to thoroughly absorb the current moment he is in.  I don't know why Karen, but I also feel he has an incredible level of insight into this stuff which he has obtain by experiance only, and not by reading about it.  Which is why he seems to have his own vocabulary on most he speaks of.  He just has to learn to express it correctly in English.  Once he does, I feel some amazing things will come from him. 

Diajin... slow down so we can at least see you when you're with us.  Slow down!!!icon_steckenpfer 

lolol:big grin:

I hope you are right Andrew with your analysis, I am open to many things and don’t think anything could shock me, and I am just trying to get a grasp.

He's a hard act to follow I agree Karen. But it's the little details he gives here and there that make me think. For example... in another post of his he makes mention of another planet's atmospheric 'air' in the distant past being more easy to contaminate than ours is currently BECAUSE it had alot of Hydorgen in it. IF you think of that, it makes sense from all aspects. All it would need is Oxygen in it to make it a viable breathing gas given the right lung makeup to extract the O and dispel the H without allowing the H to contaminate ones body. Being a reactive gas it would react more easily in the atmosphere with other vaporised substances, especially vaporised metals which is what occurs in most 'industrialized zones'therefore making it as he said... an atmosphere that is more easy to contaminatee.

...his statements are filled with such little idiosyncracies which hold up under logical and scientific scrutiny.

Wheather or not he will in the end be able to make good contributions remains to be seen and is in his court. Unless he gets with the current levels of expression I feel he may go unnoticed, if indeed he has anything of true worth. We'll see.

So if my true worth were knowledge, and it was once generally there for everyone to understand, would it be the knowledge that of a persons body the air is air, water is water and the ground is ground, but as far as a person's soul, the air is lighter than air, the ocean is a desert with fish flying as bird's and deep crystals on the ocean ground make up mountains in a plain,  and the dry ground is a crystal mountain floating in the sea, and to a body the lake is water but to the soul its empty like the air but the air is yet emptier, are general teaching's not what they should have always been, in an area this vast with a soul like a body made of water, how close do people feel they need to be near one another and how far do people feel the need to spread being basically the same on both sides the side of people and the side of soul, is this so easy to understand from one person to another, or is it that people sometime press this in a way that a person still dont understand because that person may not always use the same language, in the sense of language how hard is it to convey meaning from one to the next when everyone agrees to learn words of each one, how far does natural people understanding go, what does it mean to study another person and why do people ever feel the need to, shouldn,t they have some bond of trust that sometimes speaks out in a language everyone may hear or is that only those close enough to listen, what happens when a trust of people being people of different people's do come together and press freedom and peace doesn't freedom mean an individual person free among others close to that person as well, doesn't peace mean for people close as well as those that journey and what happens when this trust is broken, what is open to some and yet closed to others, why did these things happen and isnt this general knowledge, what other things mean general knowledge as well? How much general knowledge does it take before people find peace and freedom within people around that person? Could someone tell me what these things mean to them is well. I am greatly apreciative of everyone's comments.