Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany Rune Magick
To balance the chakras:
http://www.welz.us/runeyoga/Rune%20Yoga%206.html

All the runes along with the names:
http://www.armanen.co.uk/

I've got to clarify somethings. Rune magick from the aryan tribes developed over the centuries into different categories. A link in my first post leads to the Armanen category of runes.

For the earliest set of runes, one is interested in the Elder Futhark. This is from Nordic civilization and were intended purely for Rune Magick:

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/meanings.html

It has been warned not to mix runes together unless you are experienced.

Thank you for this info GB. I've bookmarked those pages and intend on going back there later to read them fully. I enjoy the Runes and have 2 sets of my own.

Please be careful with information on chakras, looking at this website the first thing I noticed was this instruction

<, awakens the whole system, while balancing the chakras from the crown down, one after the other>

This is what Steve Richards also teaches, the chakras should not be balanced crown-down, the natural energy of the chakra system is ‘vertically up’ you should always work from base to crown because this is how they are naturally activated during life, this is also the order of the electromagnetic color system of the body and by directing it down, you will create your celestial energy from the crown down to earth vibration – a reptilian instruction.

There should be caution with doing techniques to force Kundalini, this should happen naturally or it will cause great disturbance to the body, mind and spirit if awakened before due time. Doing this creates each chakra to spin and absorb energy way beyond its natural velocity and to see a person with premature Kundalini is not a pretty sight.

Thanks for pointing this out. I used these runes to balance each chakra out of order and misread that he suggested to go from top to bottom.

I really do not know much about the runes, but the chakras are my thing, and balancing them is never easy for anyone. Color is the easiest way to keep them balanced and flowing. Let me know how you go with the runes and if they balanced them out, I am very interested.

No one should be doing anything with the chakras,
in this manner,from the crown going down.Steve Richards has no businees teaching something that he has no knowledge of.Runes,are archetypes.They were first created and used by the Atlanteans for various things. Originally, there were 16-18 runes,all the other ones were added on by the hybrid reptilian race that infested the various Nordic cultures and stole the knowledge.

Thanks for that info moonchild, I have never taken an interest in the runes, but I have noticed that more and more people are teaching the chakra system backwards, a theme of getting people ‘over grounded’ I am sure. To be ‘over grounded’ takes you away from any type of higher self energy and spirituality. But many are also learning how significant the chakras are and that is the only importance.

Hm I've never heard of "over grounded" before, but I think autistic people should try that!