Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Germany Rune Magick
  Great thread here....  I would believe Tarot cards have archetypes in them as well, and dont forget many of the archetypes or symbols in Tarot cards are direct Illum or Mason symbols......  Is this correct?

From my studies of new age in these parts they really concern themselves on over grounding people....now i know why!  :) 

Thanks u guys!

William,

Certain Tarot decks have more Illuminati  symbology,if you will,than others. Alot of the newer decks have very little at all.The Rider -Waite deck has alot.

GB,
‘Over grounding’ is when all the chakras spin too slowly, and the crown will seem like it has no motion at all. This usually occurs when the sacral does not activate during puberty.

i.e. The Nazis did use runes in their rituals.

SS stands for the double Sieg-rune/Double lightning instead of Schutz Staffel as a reference to the Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun).

There is a correlation between the Nordic runes and the symbols written in the hyperspace healers book.

Thanks Astrojewels.

Octahedron, I think Stewart tried to combine symbols from everywhere (like eris, runes, etc). But he used his own system with royal blue colors and t-bars / awareness archetype so others could initiate his effects.

I'm aware Hitler used the double S. But he failed to rule the world because the rest of the collective consciousness refused. That just told us something about the future. :)

Hitler was used,so he would have ruled the world
for a faction.The Nazis were brought over to the US,changed their identity's,and just went on with what they had been doing over there.
Different families that fight for control,that's all it is.

I took a look at my tarot deck. Pentagrams,infinity archetypes,8 pointed stars,are just some of the things on the cards.