Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting Answers
I found a way to get instant answers to any questions. But you need to be open and receptive and exposed to simpler answers. I don't believe this goes in any hyperspace sections even though it resembles the green stair exercise.

Imagine a white staircase. It's a staircase, not archetypes connected to one another, and there's a gap in the middle. So this is a white spiral staircase we're talking about. Think of the white staircase as matter made from energy. And this white energy comes from you (this is the most important point of the exercise).

Now imagine your vision going infinitely down to the staircase and infinitely up. Each time you go back down or up, you go further up and down, and you zoom up and down faster. This is infinite. Just ask a question. And expect a body sign, mental pull, or intuition about where to exit out through the staircase. Try to step off at the right place. You can even go back down or slow down to your destination. You don't imagine doors because there doesn't seem to be a need for it. Also, you do not step off with your mental body or the feelings inside your body that you might be imagining, because the other important thing about this technique is that you do not have a second body. You are everywhere in the staircase.

When I was doing it, I wanted to know why I had belly fat. I've been exercising and the fat doesn't wear off. After I covered enough range of the staircase, I had a feeling where to exit out through the staircase. Right when I exited, I felt heavy at my forehead, and emotionally I was depressed.   There was a gap of time between when I asked the question of me being fat and when I started getting depressed, so it wasn't an instant emotional reaction to me thinking of my weight, but it was the technique working. Then I realized I had to figure out why I'm depressed, so that I can lose weight. It didn't tell me why I was depressed. I got a partial answer that depression is causing the belly fat and that depression centers in the forehead area. I will try to ask the right question, about what's causing the depression, but I'm sure the answer would not be a simple pull or body sign, but it will be a complex gut feeling that I might be able to interpret.