Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Activation

There is a global activation, however I sense it is totally different to what we have ever felt before, to put it into words is not easy because it is has a dense energy about it, rather than the usual electronic/technological frequency.

It began around the 20th of January and some felt it before that, I can only describe the events here in oz, and would appreciate views from anyone around the world and feelings that you may have over the past few weeks.

Firstly we have had very strange cloud formation, then this article was posted here

http://www.colinandrews.net/Cloud-Radar-Circle-Australia-2010-0116.html

Then here in oz we had a mystery with a missing Rockefeller, which gave me a front seat view as the missing body was apparently dumped in my town, so 8 hours of helicopters searching the bush, and coincidently our power was off for 3 of those hours –due to a tree falling on a power line- which I have my own theories on this. This all surrounding the full moon and the body was ‘apparently cut up’ ritual…definitely.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/02/01/2806154.htm?section=justin

The other notes are – people experiencing
  • Random sneezing
  • Items disappearing and turning up in odd places
  • Yesterday a friend of mine was told her mothers best friend committed suicide
  • Pisces entered Jupiter and Aquarius entered the sun on the 20th( This creating a very draining energy and actually conflicting with mind and spirit. This does influence energy of being drained by others or events.)
  • Birds flying in strange formation
  • Dogs having a depressed energy
  • Triggers are creating an unexplainable feeling- unhappy for no reason, tired, drained, the only words to describe is heavy.

For me I believe that they can not penetrate like they have in the past but I do not want to start a debate with my fairy talk. I also wonder if the Haiti earthquake was the beginning of this activation.

I am interested in anything people can add or maybe you know the answer!

i also believe the haiti quake could be a starting point. theyre definately controlling the masses more and more as time goes on

I lost my SIM card which I bought around 20th January!! My rock crystal, which I left under my bed, appeared on the floor in dining room!
None of my friends have complaints on this awful mood they're into, but it's like there's a fog all around them, I don't feel like doing anything for no reason,they are not in the mood to talk...
Today a friend gave me her poems to read and started talking about death, how she wishes she's dead etc.
What was also strange, many ravens can be heard croaking, but you don't see any.
Here in Bosnia we have many thefts, robberies, people are very frightened.

i dont know how it is in other places but in canada and america people are still pooping themselves over the 2012 scare. at least all the negativity of it

Thanks for that info scarlet, that’s what I am after, yes it’s a strange energy and temperaments can not be explained its not like usual.

That is interesting Tyson that so many people are in fear over 2012.