Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gnosticism simplified
"The problem is not names, but the contexts and paradigms" (Filter).

You just reminded me that words were designed to be symbol-traps coralling us into a consensus direction. The definition is ordained, we learn it and our imagination is locked into its description. To make matters worse - my idea of a definition is probably not your idea of a definition especially if we factor in various cultures and nationalities. Analyzing this profound material on too superficial a level will get us into trouble I agree.

A mixture of personal psychic development leading to actual experiences, checked against inner gnosis, and the study of unadulterated history can help us to sus out the truth.

well done, PopLar!

The Jewish Question Cracked

The Jews aka Hebrews aka Israelites – God’s Chosen People.

* In this article I will decode the Jewish Question, and connect that to this world’s predicament as a whole. My intention was to do it in a clear and concise way.  

The Jews

The story of the Jews begins in the book of Exodus (From Greek “going out”) of the Hebrew Bible. The Jews live in exile in Egypt and are held as slaves by the Pharaohs. They are held in terrible circumstances.
The book tells how the Israelites then leave slavery in Egypt through the strength of God who has chosen Israel as his people. The Israelites are God’s Chosen Ones.
Led by their prophet Moses they journey through the wilderness to Mount Sinai, where God promises them the land of Canaan (The "Promised Land") in return for their faithfulness. Israel enters into a covenant with God who gives them their laws and instructions for the Tabernacle, the means by which he will dwell with them and lead them to the land, and give them peace.

Later, the Kingdom of Judah was conquered by the Babylonian army in 587 BCE, and the First Temple was destroyed. The elite of the Kingdom and many of their people were exiled to Babylon, where the religion developed outside their traditional temple - The Babylonian Captivity.

The Jewish-Roman wars are another chapter in Jewish history, which resulted in the destruction of the Second Jewish Temple, in 70 AD.

The Jewish Diaspora started around the time of the exile in Babylon, and now the Jews live scattered around the world.

The Tabernacle and its Symbolism

The Jews had a temple that they called the Tabernacle. The Hebrew word Tabernacle (מִשְׁכַּן‎, mishkan) translates to “dwelling place” or “residence”.
According to the Hebrew Bible, the Tabernacle was the portable dwelling place of  the Divine presence from the time of the Exodus from Egypt.
The First Temple in Jerusalem superseded it as the dwelling-place of God.
The Tabernacle contains an inner shrine (Holy of Holies) housing the Ark of the Covenant, a chest that contains the tablets of stone in which the Ten Commandments were inscribed. The Shekinah, the dwelling of the Divine Presence of God.

The Tabernacle consists of an Outer Court, an Inner Court (Holy Place) and the Holy of Holies. This temple is symbolic of the make up of the human being.
The Outer Court symbolises the body/flesh, the Inner Court stands for the Soul and the Holy of Holies represents the Divine Spirit Within.

Outer Court =The Body/Flesh=Hyle
Inner Court=The Soul=Psyche
Holy of Holies=The Spirit=Pneuma

-1 Thessalonians 5:19-23 (NIV)
“19 Do not quench the Spirit. 20 Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21 but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22 reject every kind of evil.
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.”
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...ersion=NIV

* The Tabernacle (body-soul-Spirit) stands in the “wilderness”.
The wilderness represents this world, a rather savage place filled with danger, predators and pollution. The dwelling place of the Tabernacle (body-soul-Spirit).

Every single item in the ‘Tabernacle of the Wilderness’ had great meaning and significance to God's Salvation Plan for man and His covenant with man.
Spiritual vs. Political

Obviously, this story of the Jews should be interpreted symbolically. These stories may or may not have taken place historically. I leave that question in the middle here. I will focus on the symbolic interpretation, which does have great importance and significance.

The obvious symbolism is that the captivity in Egypt and Babylon should be regarded as a symbol of the human condition in general. We are all ‘in exile in Egypt’, we are all ‘in captivity in Babylon’. We are all to be led out of the land of darkness and slavery, and led to the Promised Land - our own place, our own Spiritual Home (Heaven) where we truly belong. So, we are in a condition where we don’t belong. We need to be saved/liberated from a spiritual enslavement.
Btw, I have also read and heard that when you ask any rabbi about this issue, they will confirm that Jewish Theology has always regarded the captivity in Egypt as a symbol of the human condition in general. I personally don’t know any rabbi, so I cannot check this, but I tend to think this is true.

-Luke 4:18 (NIV)
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+4:18

-So, the story of the Jews symbolises a Universal predicament of the human race as a whole. This is a prison world.
Moreover, there is a deeper meaning, and this concerns the imprisoned (righteous) Spirits in this world – the Divine Sparks of Light. These Spirits are the real Chosen Ones of God Most High. The real Chosen/Treasured Ones of God Most High are in fact a universal spiritual race. The Spirits of the righteous.

-What has happened, and what is essential in understanding these issues, is that religions that were originally spiritual and philosophical in nature got distorted and corrupted, and became political and worldly doctrines.
The “Israelites” originally were symbolic of the human race in general, but then (gradually) became to be associated with a physical race and religion only.
A similar process has happened with other religions.
Religions started out spiritual and philosophical, but then were infiltrated, corrupted and distorted, and turned into political, worldly doctrines that became prison walls for the human race.
Religions like Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism and also Buddhism all have gone that same way.
The representatives of these counterfeit, worldly religions have created their Evil Empire on Earth.  
The original Gnostic versions, the authentic spiritual (salvific) teachings and practices, have been persecuted and suppressed.

The Chosen Ones: Demiurge-Satan vs. God Most High

The God Most High has his Treasured Ones, but the Demiurge, the Evil Mind, too. Gnostic scriptures for example mention the creation of Archons and counterfeit spirits by the Demiurge to function as the gatekeepers and rulers, the Archons, of this world.
The Demiurge and his Chosen Ones (counterfeit spirits) control the counterfeit worldly religions and schemes. They control Judaism, Zionism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and also the New Age religion and other quasi spiritual cults and agenda’s, as well as so-called Atheism and most of the Science religion.
These counterfeit spirits Archons are the prime movers behind the worldly schemes - they are behind the Old World Order as well as the New World Order. They are also behind much of the ‘conspiracy theory’ agenda and its various false prophets.
These Archons can be in bodily/human form and in extra-dimensional form.
-1 John 5:19:
“We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the Evil One.”
http://biblehub.com/1_john/5-19.htm

* Most people don’t understand that the problem of evil is something that is part of this world itself. It is an integral part of it. It’s not something that came from outside and then took over, or hijacked this planet. Evil is an integral part of this world, so are evil governments and conspiring groups of evil people.
This world is the domain of the ARCHONS (evil rulers, demons). They’ve always had the advantage here. Truth must come from outside this world, hence the various prophets and Messengers of the Light that were sent into this world to bring the message of Enlightenment and Salvation by the Transcendental God of the Spiritual Realm.

Bondage and Salvation

The Messiah, literally “the anointed”, is empowered for a salvific mission by a deity.
The condition of which we need to be saved/liberated from is a dire one.
A condition of being unconscious in an unconscious world. A world filled with injustice, suffering, pain and trauma. The condition of being in exile in a world of darkness and slavery.
We need to recover our true Spiritual sight, our own true being, and led to the Promised Land, our own place, our own Spiritual Home where we truly belong. So, we are in a condition where we don’t belong. We need to be saved/liberated from a spiritual enslavement.

-From the Gospel of Thomas, Saying 3:
“But the kingdom is within you, and it is outside of you. When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will know that you are the sons of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you are in poverty, and you are the poverty.”
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/th...omas3.html

Here comes in the salvific mission of the Messengers of Light - the Prophets, Seers and the Sages.
Certain groups of Jewish people (mistakenly) interpreted the role of the Messiah as a political one, instead of a spiritual one. The symbol was evidently not fully recognised by them, and obviously missed.

* The REAL authentic Zion is not a physical city or place, but a Spiritual one. It’s a place in Heaven - the transcendental Heavenly Jerusalem. Ascension=Ascend to Sion.

-Psalm 137 (NIV):
By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion.
There on the poplars we hung our harps,
for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of
joy; they said, “Sing us one of the songs of Zion!”…
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...salm%20137

-Hebrews 12:21-23 (NIV):
21 And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, "I AM FULL OF FEAR and trembling." 22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to myriads of angels, 23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,…

-Revelation 21:1-4 (NIV):
A New Heaven and a New Earth
21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,” for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

-Revelation 21:9-11(NIV):
The New Jerusalem
9 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls full of the seven last plagues came and spoke with me, saying, "Come here, I will show you the bride, the wife of the Lamb." 10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city, Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.…

In Conclusion

Much of global politics seems to center around political Zionism. There is the strange creation of the State of Israel in 1948 after WWII, that has been a hotbed of tension and political intrigues ever since. Its said main purpose was to create a safe haven for the (supposedly) persecuted Jews in the world. The Jews of the Diaspora returned to Zion, the “Holy Land”.

You already know from reading this article that there is a spiritual Zion and a counterfeit political Zion, and that the real Jews/Israelites are in fact a universal spiritual race that has nothing to do with worldly and political schemes.

This whole world lives in a state of psychosis. People are delusional and devoid of reality. This world is slavery, and most people don’t even know they are slaves to evil powers.

All the worldly institutions are false and part of the evil agenda.
There are only two ways to live: after the flesh or after the Spirit. All the major religions, including the New Age, are designed to make you go after the flesh. Satan/Demiurge uses these counterfeit religions to keep us out of the Spirit and under his control in the flesh.
The perennial Truths and "mysteries" have been systematically persecuted and suppressed throughout history. By means of Inquisitions, witch-hunts and other gory, violent and subversive means of the evil rulers, and demonising it with terms like "heresies".

-1 John 2:15-16 (NIV):
On Not Loving the World
15 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world - the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life - comes not from the Father but from the world. 17 The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se...%202:15-17

-Trimorphic Protennoia 42:18:
“I shall tell them of the coming end of the Aeon and teach them of the beginning of the Aeon to come, the one without change, the one in which our appearance will be changed. We shall be purified...” 

-John 18:36:
Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place." (FILTER).

http://biblehub.com/john/18-36.htm

Https://plus.google.com/103578816551920456067/posts

PopLar's comments are very informative, enjoy.