Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gold and black
okay first , keeping this in mind

http://hyperspacecafe.com/view_topic.php...forum_id=6

I have been doing the Lion frequency with out of world effects.

Being as i am a Lion being " Up there " ;)....

But of recent after doing the exercise - my aleph on the platform with the blue dot - if i gaze at the dot the Aleph changes into a blue circle with dot and i feel like i am being sucked into it .

Any comments ?

Secondly - since the past two days when visualising the three infinities , silver,gold and white - i hear the sound of OM in unbelivevable clarity so much so i feel like i am being pulled into the infinities.

also - i see a gold Dna ladder emerge from the infinities , step down into my pineal AND then i see a black PI on it.

then the gold DNA ladder goes all the way down into my root chakra and vanishes !!!

and today while spinning the crown chakra i saw a black snake emerge from inside me , out and hiss above my crown !!!

I know that Stewart lists the gold - black combo as a no-no in the Helaers handbook.

But can anyone help with any insights on what al this means ?

But,you're not using black for any of this.Right?The Pi is a key with which we can open things.It shouldn't be in black though.Stop it.Do not allow black to go anywhere in you.This shows that you still have a problem with the reptilian aspect of yourself.

venusdeindia Wrote:But of recent after doing the exercise - my aleph on the platform with the blue dot - if i gaze at the dot the Aleph changes into a blue circle with dot and i feel like i am being sucked into it .

Any comments ?
I had this once or twice where the royal blue dot turned blue, what kind of blue was it? Navy? Could mean negativity in thoughts perhaps?

[user=73]MC[/user] wrote:
Quote:But,you're not using black for any of this.Right?The Pi is a key with which we can open things.It shouldn't be in black though.Stop it.Do not allow black to go anywhere in you.This shows that you still have a problem with the reptilian aspect of yourself.

No, i didnt use black on my own , it just came on its own....

I will do as u said and stop the black Pi.

but good news , the black snake automatically changed to gold !!!!