Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good bye
Since I have been continuously mobbed by Yukesam, ridiculed by GWSOL to the point of being absolutely beyond words and truly been made to feel like a piece of sh*t since I've returned here, Sifter's constant nagging re AC and not being able to leave things be, Eurydice who joined in mobbing too, all the while pretending to have compassion for me, I am doing Yukesam the great 'pleasure' to leave this forum because that is what he asked me to in his last post.

I will never understand why him, GWOSL and Eurydice have so much hatred against me. It's palpable in every word that is directed at me. I don't care if Yukesam keeps insisting that he 'doesn't hate' me. That has got to be the biggest lie I have ever heard from someone when looking at their behaviour.

Suffice to say that this forum has not improved since I returned... Not in its essence.

Those who have hated me so much with all their might, will surely be glad to have achieved what they wanted. If I wouldn't know better, I'd dare say, they'd stomp on me even while I'm already lying on the ground - that's how strong their hatred feels. And the ladies would stand in the circle clapping their hands in delight - their ugliness and in full display for everyone to see.

The forum has just kept feeding on the hatred, especially from Yukesam who can't leave it be. And I do not want more of it than I have been subjected to over these last few weeks. Yukesam can do whatever he wants now and be as crass and crude and unbelievably self-righteous in his mission to bring down Expansions single-handedly.

Good luck to all those who truly had some positive exchanges with me. The rest do what they will do anyway as they please.

Thank you for reading me.

Xanthas, your post #10 in Fukushima is where you confused me with Sovereign and pointedly remarked toward me several times cuttingly, emphasizing my name if bold blue, which I never even bothered to take the time to point out your mistake.... but it makes for a good example of how if it were in reverse, you would be quick to cut n paste and fire back at someone with choice words to try an embarrass or belittle them w/your attacks.

I never minded you being here, in fact I did mention to you that I had read your posts from long ago and wondered what happened to you (well, I could see that this happened before). It was until lately when you became downright hostile and rude and ruffled more than a few feathers, that I could foresee your goodbye message was coming.

With your talented writing skills I'm sure you're capable of saying what you wish in a more tactful way instead of choosing to be vicious.

I'm not surprised you are leaving and it IS a loss for us.
And I don't think I"m alone in my view that the only thing that needs to change is your goring use of words to get your messages across.

Good bye and fare well.

Xanthas... I , for one, enjoyed many of your posts. Your understanding of many issues, especially the spiritual and universe ones made a lot of sense to me and I was in agreement with a lot of what you said. I feel you are an asset to this forum. I would like to add that although English is not your first language, you are an amazing writer with a command of the Enlish language better than most Americans. Your use of words, grammar, spelling are impecable.

I must admit, though, that personal attacks by members is something I find very distracting. Members do not enjoy reading the sparring matches and one upmanship. These conflicts actually change the energy of the forum and the thread than one is following. It makes one lose track of the great subjects and opinions. Instead of following the opinions of the subject each day, we end up reading the attacks between members which results in losing the flow of the thread. I am not singling any member out since there are a few.

We must all remember that members here are a diverse group from many countries and backrounds. This causes many culture gaps. I am from the USA. I may not understand the cultures in the East that hold sense of honor in very high regard but I do respect it. I personally felt that had a lot to do with Yulesam's issues with Stewart. Stew attacked his sense of honor and soul which affected him differently than some in different cultures who may have just felt hurt and anger which could eventually be put behind them. The behaviour is equally bad to the victim. But, the way one deals with these emotions is based on their own personal frame of reference which would include their upbringing and culture.

In view of this, we must all use extreme tolerance when we post. In my backround, it was always OK to disagree with someone and keep our own opinion. It is impossible to agree with everyone and that is the way it should be. I may agree or diagree with a member here but I always respect their opinion. We have no right to judge others based on our own opinions and beliefs. If someone disagrees you may voice that, then let it go.

So, I guess what I am saying is I find it sad to see members leave due to intollerance. When going into any forum, differences of opinion do exist and it goes with the teritory.

I respect the decisions of the exit of recent members to leave if they do not feel comfortable here but its sad because both have so much to offer.

I hope this makes sense and that I got my point across. It is all just my own opinion based on my experience here.

xanthos... may you find what you so badly need and lack in your life...

1 respect for your fellow man whose standing differs to yours... 2 humility... 3 grace

... and try to avoid jumping to erroneous conclusions about others as you did with me... and did so, without even asking me any questions before leaping... even though I knew well your mistake... no judgement was EVER rendered unto you or to anyone else about you... the mistake was "descriptively" mentioned... and nothing more

that is what is termed as respect, humility and grace... and that.. is a judgement onto me by me... not onto anyone else by me...  there is more than enough space in each individual realm including the physical... for all spirits to speak and dwell in peace...

... and what I mentioned about you in yukesam's thread that was deleted by the admin herein... was what I saw of you in the astral... it too was neither a judgement of any form nor was it what any one else said or told me about you... I was going to tell you a lot more about what I saw of you in your little noisy dwelling upon your current tiny nation that is upon and part of Europe... but you instinctively disappeared without response to the question I posed...

none the less...

good luck in your search.
“THE FEDERATED STATE IN INTERNATIONAL LAW IS VIEWED AS A SOLE PERSON.” - 7th Inter­na­tional Con­fer­ence of Amer­ica States

Xanthas, I remember our discussion about Korean history, art and culture, many time ago. And also with the young Chinese girl from LA with attitude who entertained us all. :D

Nice to hear from you again. :)

Sorry to see that you go. :(

It is a loss to the forum to see you go, Xanthas, however I am sure we all here respect your decision and I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Farewell and Godspeed!

Xanthas, I haven't been here as long as most of the other active members, but I enjoyed your interesting comments. Sorry to see you go.