Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Graphene-COVID Kill Shot Deaths Skyrocketing
https://truth11.com/2022/02/16/confirmed...ene-oxide/

https://i0.wp.com/www.naturalnews.com/wp...=500&ssl=1

Scientists in the United Kingdom recently conducted a forensic examination into the contents of Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines,” leading them to discover that the mystery fluid is loaded with graphene oxide.

These graphene nanomaterials, they learned, are capable of penetrating the body’s natural barriers, including the blood-brain barrier. This can damage the central nervous system and internal organs, as well as destroy blood health, trigger cancer, and cause permanent changes to gene function.

A British medical practitioner who was damaged by vaccines herself came forward back in December to assist in the investigation. The aim was to determine whether earlier evidence of graphene oxide in the vials could be verified a second time, which it was. (Related: A Spanish news outlet confirmed that covid “vaccine” vials contain up to 99 percent graphene oxide.)

This doctor seized an injection vial from a refrigerator housed in the surgery where she works. She then gave it to an independent investigator who helps with investigating cases related to injuries caused by the injections.

Since that time, additional vials were obtained for analysis as well. Now, the research covers the three main covid jab manufacturers in the U.K.: Pfizer, Moderna and AstraZeneca.

The final report, entitled “Qualitative Evaluation of Inclusions in Moderna, AstraZeneca, and Pfizer Covid-19 vaccines,” was presented to the police involved with U.K. Criminal Case 6029679/21, which the authors say constitutes more than enough reasonable suspicion, if not verifiable evidence, that serious indictable offenses have been committed with regard to the administration of these experimental “treatments.”

Brighteon.TV

“The report contains the toxicology reports of injection vials that have been forensically examined, with findings that provide ‘more than enough grounds’ for the Police to apply for the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 Warrant and seize injection vials for themselves,” reports the Daily Exposé.

“The Police will then be able to submit them to a Home Office Laboratory with a view to replicate the findings and will enable them to possess their own hard evidence to support serious indictable offences … Additionally, the police, in line with the duty of care to the public, have been asked to request the immediate cessation of the experimental treatment rollout.”

All covid vaccines contain graphene nanoparticles, study finds
It turns out that none of the aforementioned covid injection manufacturers list graphene or carbon-related nanostructures in the form of carbon or graphene composites in their ingredients lists. They also fail to mention the presence of graphene in association with polyethylene glycol, graphene oxide, iron oxide compounds and calcite.

And yet all of these ingredients and more were identified in the vials, proving contamination if not the deliberate poisoning of people with metallic chemicals. Here are all of the mystery ingredients identified:

1. Graphene nano ribbons coated with polyethylene glycol
2. Graphene composite Form 1
3. Graphene composite Form 2
4. Microcrystalline calcite with carbonaceous inclusions
5. Graphene nano form with and without fluorescence
6. Graphene nano objects
7. Graphene nano scrolls

Imagery of these contaminants and the specific vials they were found in can be viewed at the Exposé.

“All three vaccines commonly employ the self-assembling lipid nanoparticles as drug delivery mechanisms,” the Exposé reports. “Where the central find of this project has been the confirmation of the presence of graphene in all four samples, it is important to evaluate this find in the context of the subject itself.”

“It is also important to mention, that the source of fluorescence within the samples was unknown while the investigations were underway, and due to tight timescales were not able to be investigated at the time.”

More related news about Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

DailyExpose.uk

NaturalNews.com

UKCitizen2021.org

Original Article: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-16-c...oxide.html

Roland Gilmore • 2 hours ago
This is why Japan rejected millions of "cloudy" vials of the Pfizer "vaccine". The Pfizer lab where they were made mysteriously burnt to ground nine days later. Destroying the evidence?

someone# • 20 hours ago
Some people seem fine after the jabs. What's taking so long? The longer it takes for them to succumb the more people and children will be jabbed to death.

Corey  someone# • 17 hours ago
Most people seem fine. I'm starting to doubt the jabs are even that bad. I only know one person who died after taking the jabs, an 80-year-old man. All the people I know that are testing positive are vaxxed, however none of them are seriously ill. I'm skeptical of everything including my own skepticism.

Roland Gilmore  Corey • 2 hours ago
You should read the full report. Statistical analysis and research suggests that the Covid-19 injections are causing either acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS) or a new novel condition with similar attributes that can only be described as Covid-19 Vaccine Induced Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (VAIDS). If everyone died within a short period after having a jab, it would be obvious that they are directly responsible for killing people whereas, an increase in deaths over a prolonged period of time from a plethora of diseases would make it hard to prove the vax was responsible. This has been planned over decades by criminal minds who have considered every eventuality. Believe it or not, criminal psychopaths are usually found to be intelligent people.

aha! • a day ago
Mass Murder, planned and deliberate. Let no one involved escape justice.

bearmarm • a day ago
Say no to the clot shot

Junior • a day ago
The two links to UK documents don't work.

austrialien  Junior • a day ago
Didn't work trying to open in a new tab,
But worked when downloaded, then opened

The Covid-19 vaccines have been forensically examined in the United Kingdom and a laboratory report confirms they contain graphene nanomaterials that can penetrate the body’s natural barriers and damage the central nervous system, and Graphene Oxide which can damage internal organs, destroy blood health, trigger cancer, and cause changes in gene function among a host of other ill effects.

https://truth11.com/category/covid-oxyge...l-zombies/

Brain dying, oxygen deprived, psychologically traumatized Covid Karen’s are on the attack. Heads up and carry self defense items

Dylan Eleven | Truth11.com | January 8 2022

The zombies are attacking. Defend yourself and your children accordingly.

2 years of this and people have lost the plot. They are not the same. They are trans human oxygen deprived zombies and it’s getting worse.

Keep your eyes open and prepare and expect attacks.

I have never worn a mask. I shop everywhere and get asked, get Karened and stared at by everyone. But in two years of this covid scam I have been attacked only twice. Not bad really. But I am a 6 foot male that looks like I take sh*t from nobody, so I’m not supprised that most cowardly covid Karen’s haven’t attacked me more.

But recently it seems these deranged Karen’s are not able to hold back any longer. Really pissed off, irrational people have been getting more and more in my face. They are not acting normally. One guy stalked me in the grocery store, yelling obscenities and looked like he was having a hard time deciding between attacking me physically and being scared to death of my breath. How can he fight someone, even as he was much bigger than me, when being so afraid of me breathing on him. Logic is going out the window. Normal responses are not what we are now witnessing.

People are not the same. Lack of oxygen from wearing a mask and graphene oxide from the vaccines killing parts of the brain one by one have brought a real zombie issue to us all. Defend yourself and your children, watch for surprise attacks, and don’t trust that the masked and vaxxed are the same anymore. They are not. They won’t respond the same, as they normally would. Expect, unexpected behaviour. Also don’t let them drive you or your kids. They can drop dead at any time and are a walking time bomb. Watch for cars veering off. It’s the real new normal. Half the population is mentally degrading daily.

Here is another example. In a small town in Canada. A restaurant owner that in previous years had given free meals at Christmas. Has officially lost his mind and attacked two teenage girls with a baseball bat for not wearing masks at the grocery store. Even though this lunatic allows patrons of his restaurant to dine without a mask on while they are eating.

People are not the same. Lack of oxygen and graphene oxide killing parts of the brain one by one have brought a real zombie issue to us all. Defend yourself and watch for surprise attacks.

From Telegram:

“Just witnessed the owner of a popular restaurant Queens in Port Elgin go absolutely INSANE over a couple of maskless teenaged shoppers at the Independent, actually threatened to SMASH THEIR FACES IN AND KILL THEM! Then threatened to kill me when I spoke up, the ENTIRE store could hear this buffoon. He left the store, went to his vehicle, took out a BASEBALL BAT and threatened one of the teens with it and SMASHED out the tail lights on her vehicle before speeding off like a LUNATIC. Of course, police were called and this IDIOT is facing multiple charges. He and his restaurant were just celebrated for being a pillar of the community for giving away FREE Christmas meals….what a saint!”

—————-

Dylan Eleven | Truth11.com

1. 2020 No Pandemic, No Excess Deaths

There was no pandemic in 2020, no excess deaths compared to previous years.

+ 2. 2021 Vaccine Genocide, Deaths Up 40%

The vaccinated are hurt and dying and overall death rates and injury rates have increased in 2021 since the rollout of these killer “Vaccines”.

= 3. 2022 The People Take Back Our World

2020 is the year of the tiger. The year we go on the offensive. Every person who know the truth can take back our world: 

• Immediately halt the vaccine roll out

This is done by the people.  Everyone tells every person who is giving out the jabs to that they are murdering people and we know it and will hold them personally liable.  Be silent no longer. Go to the source.  Block the rollout. Ten Million people each day are being put on an irreversible countdown to vaccine death. This must stop now.

• The police must do their job and arrest those responsible for this genocide

This is accomplished by everybody going to your police station and delivering proof of genocide and a demand for them to do their job and arrest based on evidence provided.  Arrest those responsible or get out of the way and let us arrest them and end this genocidal plot.

• Masks of slavery and obedience must be removed

This is done by everyone who knows the truth must inform anyone wearing a mask that there is a big movement for people to remove their masks of slavery that are hurting them. They should join with this movement amd be free of the mask.

Also many people who are aware of the truth wear masks at certain times; there must be a zero compliance policy put into affect. Never put a mask on again for any reason.

•  Help those who have been vaccinated

There is a ticking time bomb in every vaccinated person who did not get a placebo.  This must be the immediate focus of every true health care provider.  The vaccine must be detoxed and assistance given to reverse the damage.  Inform those who have been vaccinated that they need help before it’s too late.

Armed the truth, united we stand and actively take back our world.

https://truth11.com/2022/02/13/graphene-...-itself-3/

Graphene COVID Kill Shots: Let the Evidence Speak for Itself
Global Research / Dr. Ariyana Love

[Image: new-micrographs-reveal-graphene-oxide-an...C113&ssl=1]
All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the “Translate Website” drop down menu on the top banner of our home page (Desktop version).
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Visit and follow us on Instagram at @crg_globalresearch.
First published by Global Research on December 5, 2021
I compiled all the evidence we have into this article that prove Graphene Oxide, Graphene Hydroxide and other Graphene variants are in fact being injected into people by governments and Big Pharma.
This evidence was discovered and proven numerous times already by independent research teams, scientists, Biotech whistleblowers and the few ethical Journalists remaining.
There’s a concerted effort by the pharmaceutical cartel funded “fact checkers,” Big Tech platforms and mainstream media, to hide the evidence and slander the people bringing this to light.
Once you go over the evidence provided here, you must take action for the safety of you and your families.
Serve all war criminals participating in this COVID death jab program with a Notice of Liability for the murders they are committing.
This is definitive action that any person can take, worldwide.
The notices are already drafted by legal teams so why not use them and let our enemies be on the defensive. The criminals will be reminded of the Nuremberg trials, and informed that they will be brought to justice. They need to cease and desist from acting knowingly and willfully in mandating “vaccine” death jabs and enforcing them. The evidence to the danger is clear and deaths have been proven. Anyone administering or mandating these “vaccine” kill shots are doing so without Informed Consent.
Compilation of Evidence
On November 2nd, a prominent Professor at the University of Almeria, Dr. Pablo Camprarevealed his detection of Graphene in multiple Covid-19 “vaccine” vials, using Micro-Raman Spectroscopy. The Dr. Campra’s University of Almeria report demonstrated the detection of Graphene and Graphene Oxide in 8 samples from various “vaccine” manufacturers.
In response, Dr. Andreas Noack released a scathing video commenting on Dr. Campra’s report. Dr. Noack is a chemist and the world’s leading expert in activated carbon engineering and GRAPHENE. Dr. Noack did his PhD doctoral thesis on how to turn Graphene Oxide into Graphene Hydroxide.
The video is of crucial importance. Dr. Noack said that two of the frequency bands that Dr. Campra detected were of Graphene HydroxideGraphene Hydroxide (GHO) is a mono-layer activated carbon, 50nm long and 0.1nm thick (an atom layer thick). Thus, the injections contain nano-razorblades of exceptional stability, which are non-biodegrable (a fact that every chemist knows).
In effect, these nano-razorblades cut up and destroy the heart, brain and cardiovascular system. The epithelial cells become rough so things stick to them. He says that toxicologists cannot find them in a petri dish by normal methods as they do not move and they don’t expect to discover nano-sized razor blades. Moreover, any doctor who injects them with knowledge of this issue, is a murderer.
Graphene Hydroxide is a new material and toxicologists aren’t aware of it yet. This is why people are dropping dead from these lethal shots, especially athletes, Dr. Noack explains. This is a “highly intelligent poison”.
What’s even more horrifying is that if you perform an autopsy you will not find anything. This stealth weapon is even untraceable after death. The Graphene Hydroxide nano-razerblades cause people to bleed to death internally.
“Even if people don’t drop dead immediately, it cuts up the blood vessels little by little… I can say as a chemist that we are absolutely certain that the Graphene Hydroxide is in there… as a chemist, if you inject this into the blood, you know you are a murderer.”
[embedded content]
Dr. Noack was killed just days after blowing the whistle and releasing this video.
His wife made an announcement that it was a brutal sneak attack.
She pleads with us to have the courage to BELIEVE and to ACT NOW to expose this! She said her husband is a kind soul and he did this for us, he died for all of us.
There are some rumors being spread to distract and confuse you regarding his suspected murder and the mainstream media is ever silent but here is some additional evidence that he was killed. Dr. Noack’s wife just released an update saying she believes he was attacked by a radiation beam.
Send out this video and my article to all doctors, experts and world leaders now.
Governments are already injecting 5-year-olds with Pharma’s kill shots containing Graphene Hydroxide razors. This technology will cut up their insides and delivery a gruesome, painful death to our kids!
[Image: cover-3.jpg?w=643&resize=378%2C190]
Last year the Austrian police busted down Dr. Noack’s door and arrested him in an attempt to stop him from speaking out. The incident was recorded on camera. He was clearly a target.
Dr Pablo Campra was the first to deduce that the Pfizer serum contains Graphene Oxide flakes using Transmission Electron Microscopy in July, 2021. His techniques of detection also included infrared spectroscopy combined with optical microscopy.
Prior to Dr. Campra’s discovery, another Spanish research team named La Quinta Columna, released their discovery in June, that the COVID serums in all their variants, AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Moderna, Sinovac, Janssen, Johnson & Johnson, etc., contain a considerable dose of Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles, reported by Global Research.
Dr. Ricardo Delgado a biostatistician and founder of La Quinta Columna, discovered that 99% of the Pfizer contents are Graphene Oxide. His team was smeared by fact checkers who provided no evidence of their libelous claims.
In my article entitled, “Graphene Oxide The Vector For Covid-19 Democide,” I explain the chemical process involved in reducing Graphene Oxide to a clear liquid serum by reducing its oxygen content. By doing so, Reduced Graphene Oxide (RGO) is more lethal. So yes, it’s scientifically possible that COVID serums can be 99% Graphene Oxide.
Dr. Delgado’s team released a scientific report of their optical and electron microscopy analysis showing Graphene Oxide was found in four “Covid-19 Vaccines”. Orwell City broke the news in English. Then La Quinta Columna requested an Interim Report from the University of Almeria entitled, “DETECTION OF GRAPHENE IN AQUEOUS SUSPENSION SAMPLE”.
La Quinta Columna’s report was originally published in Spanish on June 28, 2021.
The problem is that this is not a vaccine, this is a dose of graphene to a person.”– Dr. Ricardo Delgado
Whitney Webb attempted a smear piece on La Quinta Columna and the University of Almeria’s discovery, where she directly attacked Dr. Ricardo Delgado’s credibility without anything substantial. Investigative Journalist Ramola D. and myself debunked Whitney’s Webb of lies.
On August 19, another research team going by the name “The Scientist Club” found Graphene in 7 prominent Biotech serums using Optical Microscope, Dark-Field Microscope, UV absorbance and fluorescence spectroscope, Scanning Electron Microscopes, Transmission Electron Microscope, Energy Dispersive Spectroscope, X-ray Diffractometer, and Nuclear Magnetic Resonance instruments to verify the serums morphologies and contents. For the high-technology measurements and the care of the investigation, all the controls were activated and reference measurements adopted in order to obtain validated results.
For obvious reasons, The Scientist Club kept their identity secret. They analyzed Pfizer, Moderna, Janssen and AstraZeneca and found a Carbon-based substrate with nanoparticles embedded, Graphene sheets and Graphene Oxide.
Undeclared metal-containing components were found by scientists in Japan, which caused the Japanese Government to halt the use of Moderna’s serums. The Japanese Ministry reported that the particles found reacted to magnets and was therefore suspected to be a metal contaminant. Graphene, Graphene Oxide (GO) and Reduced Graphene Oxide (RDO) all have paramagnetic properties.
A September, a German team revealed damning evidence of “vaccine” contaminants and autopsies linking “vaccines” to deaths.
Dr. T. made a call out to all medical professionals in this urgent announcement asking medical professionals to report magnetic phenomenon because she believes that Graphene Oxide flakes are responsible for the “vaccine”-induced magnetism that we have witnessed internationally. Dr. Andrew Goldsworthy (retired) of Imperial College London has explained the possible mechanism here.
Pfizer Whistleblower Karen Kingston revealed in August, how Graphene Oxide was hidden under a trade secret and that’s why it wasn’t listed in the patents. However Kingston explains, it is in fact the key ingredient in the Covid-19 serums.
Another Chief Scientist for Pfizer blew the whistle in November, leaking internal emails on Stew Peter’s Show from top Pfizer executives and scientists discussing how they were going to hide from the public that Graphene Oxide is in their serums.
In April 2021, Health Canada recalled a million and a half KN95 face masks containing Graphene. Children had been forced to wear these masks in Canadian schools. Health Canada compared wearing them to breathing in asbestos all day long. These poisonous masks came from China’s Shandong Shengquan New Materials Co. Ltd.
Dr. Robert Young used Scanning & Transmission Electron Microscopy which revealed Graphene Oxide in four Covid-19 trade marked serums, September 11, 2021.
Dr. Franc Zalewski also found Graphene Oxide in the Pfizer serum.
Dr. Antonietta Gatti did a recent video interview on the toxicity of Graphene Oxide Nanometallic particulates to cells. She has found them in the “vaccines”, PCR kits and face masks.
In her groundbreaking 2017 report with Dr. Stefano Montanari, Dr. Antoinetta Gatti explains Nanoparticles inside cells destroy the innate defense mechanism of cells and cause blood clots, deadly inflammation, thrombi, and multi-organ failure posed by nanometallic particulates, which are non-biodegradable and indeed biopersistent. They can both enter cells, harm DNA, and be carried by the blood to bind with organic matter and coagulate in organs.
A Slovakian team analyzed PCR kit nasal swabs using SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal in a hospital laboratory from Bratislava. The team found that when DARPA’s Graphene Oxide Hydrogels come in contact with organic fluid (e.g., saliva) within a few minutes they begin to form rectangular crystal structures. These gradually grow in a fractal manner. A German research team also filmed the crystalline growth of the GO Hydrogels.
Science Papers and Patents
Several scientific papers show that Graphene Oxide is being used in gene therapy as a scaffold or platform for the delivery of mRNA into cells by way of its high electrical conductivity and ability to permeate cell membranes. The crystalline networks form in bodily fluid and replicate after injection and in the serum itself, as shown in this video of the Pfizer serum. It sure does look like nano high frequency antennas.
Scientists have developed a novel way of making carbon nanotubes at the NanoScience Center of the University of Jyväskylä, Finland, and at Harvard University, in the US.
[Image: new-micrographs-reveal-graphene-oxide-an...=259%2C148]
Graphene was part of the first human genome project initiated in 2001. mRNA gene therapy Nanotech using Graphene Oxide as a vector, runs on CRISPR technology and it was developed by Pfizer,Moderna, and BioNTech, as a treatment for sick cancer patients. Due to its cytotoxicity (cell death) in healthy cells and the fact that all the animals died in the animal trials, Graphene Oxide Nanotechnology was never approved for use on Humans! Why is this technology now being used on healthy people and on children, who are at no risk of COVID?
It should be quite clear to everyone by now that the pharmaceutical cartel is using this technology worldwide, in illegal Human trials and trying to mandate their poisonous “vaccines” on everyone, with impunity.
Nanografi is manufacturing Graphene OxideNanotubes and intranasal vaccinesfor Covid-19 drug delivery.
Scientists have already studied the Nose-to-Brain Translocation and Cerebral Biodegradation by intra-nasal spray, using thin Graphene Oxide Nanosheets. Make no mistake about it, nasal spray “vaccines” contain Graphene Oxide Nanoparticles.
If you’re still not convinced, here’s a main stream media article trying to pitch Graphene Oxide “flu vaccine” nasal spray as some kind of protective intervention.
Dr. Chunhong Dong is lead author of a study from the Institute for Biomedical Sciences in China where he boasts,
“This study gives new insights into developing high performance intranasal vaccine systems with two-dimensional sheet-like nanoparticles.”
Graphene Oxide has been carefully engineered as a “vaccine adjuvant for immunotherapy” and Polyethylene glycol (PEG), another highly toxic poison, is used as coating polymers. PEGs are widely used as additives in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and food. But PEGs come with potential life-threatening hypersensitivity reactions including anaphylaxis.
This is not a big name brand but they do mention “Carbon graphene loaded nano particles and micro-particles” in their Sars-Cov2 patent invention.
Here’s a list of peer reviewed medical studies on Graphene Oxide Toxicity and how it coagulates the blood. How much more evidence do you need to BELIEVE?
Dr. Armin Koroknay, Research director of Private Consultants and Research Institute of Zürich, analyzed the effects of COVID “Vaccination” on Blood.
[Image: Screen-Shot-2021-12-03-at-3.24.02-PM.png...C346&ssl=1]
Click here to watch the video.
Dr. Bärbel Ghitalla and her team put different brands under a microscope and found things they could not explain, but are explained in the “Covid-19 vaccine” patents.
[embedded content]
Are you a believer now?

https://truth11.com/2022/02/17/vaccine-d...skyrocket/

Vaccine die-off: Fully vaccinated and triple-vaccinated deaths skyrocket
NaturalNews.com / Mary Villareal

[Image: Death-Holocaust-Vaccine-Syringe.jpg?w=500&ssl=1]
(Natural News) New data released by Public Health Scotland (PHS) showed that deaths among those who received the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines skyrocketed in January – with 80 percent of all deaths seen in the fully vaccinated.
Cases have dropped in the last month in all age groups, but vaccinated people have accounted for the majority of them.
According to the PHS report, the double vaccinated accounted for the majority of cases from December 11, 2021 until January 8, with 145,890. The triple-vaccinated (those who have gotten their booster shots) accounted for the majority of cases from January 8 until February 4, with 46,951. (Related: EXTERMINATION machine unmasked: Why vaccinated people are making HEALTHY people sick, Pfizer document admits vaccinated people “shed” infectious particles, the spike protein is the bioweapon.)
Mainstream media and the government have been telling people that when it comes to hospitalizations, those who have had their shots will get mild infections and are less likely to be hospitalized with the virus. However, the new data showed that this was a lie.
Based on the PHS data, the unvaccinated are doing much better when it comes to hospitalizations. The PHS data showed that hospitalizations among the unvaccinated fell by 24 percent in January compared to the previous month. Meanwhile, hospitalizations among the triple vaccinated increased by 88 percent.
There had been 40 recorded deaths among the triple vaccinated between December 4 through 31, 2021, but the number skyrocketed to 238 from January 1 to 28. That was a 495 percent increase in deaths among those who have gotten their COVID-19 booster shots, compared to only a 30 percent increase in deaths among the unvaccinated population at the same time – 46 in December and 60 in January.
[Image: BrighteonTV-WatchLiveShows.jpg?w=500&ssl=1]
Statistical evidence and data also showed that the vaccines do not appear to be working in the manner that people were told, which led to the question: What is the real purpose of these shots? (Related: ETHNIC CLEANSING: Vaccine-pushing tyrant Fauci takes aim at Republican men, conservatives and Red states.)
Vaccine as bioweapon
Karen Kingston, a former Pfizer employee turned whistleblower, pointed to the documentation of a lipid particle maker’s website that showed graphene oxide is present in the vaccines. Graphene oxide is a single atomic layered material that can create graphene when chemically reduced.
Graphene is described as “the strongest, thinnest and most conductive material on earth.” Medical experts explained that this compound has been studied for multiple biomedical applications, including biosensors and drug delivery, and in certain amounts, can be toxic to humans.
In the case of using it in potential vaccines, it is believed not to be toxic to human cells. However, medical experts say that there are more studies and trials needed to determine whether or not the compound would be completely safe and effective for biomedical applications.
In the COVID-19 vaccine, Kingston said that it is being used to harm children worldwide. In an interview with Dr. Bryan Ardis, Kingston said: “This is nothing short of conspiring to commit aggravated assault and murder of children and adults through coercion. That’s what the FDA is doing. These are all criminal acts.”
Kingston also quoted the Pfizer vaccine’s August 23 approval letter, which said that there is a risk of myocarditis as a side effect of the vaccine, with the approval letter stating it as one of the “known serious risk” of the jab. “They are intentionally inflicting harm, inflammation, morbidity and mortality upon our children and our military.”
She also believes that there is a more sinister goal for the vaccine.
Ardis himself said that the FDA advisers who voted yes to injecting the vaccines into young children should be held accountable. “It is what it is – crimes against all humanity. This is maiming and murdering on a grand scale,” he said.
More related stories:
Dr. Richard Fleming warns the “vaccine is the bioweapon” in bombshell interview with Mike Adams.
Multiple vaccine corporations are working on a coronavirus jab as Big Pharma gets ready to cash in on a bioweapon built by genetic engineers.
BOMBSHELL: AIDS was developed as a bioweapon and administered through CDC-approved vaccine trials that targeted GAY men in the 1970s.
New evidence emerges: Coronavirus “bioweapon” might have been a Chinese vaccine experiment gone wrong… genes contain “pShuttle-SN” sequences, proving laboratory origin.
DEPOPULATION VAX: Trial subjects injected with coronavirus vaccines suddenly test positive for HIV – updated.
Watch the video below for more information about vaccine deaths.
This video is from the harrier808 channel on Brighteon.com.
Follow Vaccines.news for more updates.
Sources include:
SHTFPlan.com
Reuters.com
Brighteon.com 1
FDA.gov
Brighteon.com 2
Original Article: https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-02-16-fully-vaccinated-and-triple-vaccinated-deaths-skyrocket.html

Comments

I want to see the freshly vaccinated wear dunce caps for the 15 minutes they are required to sit there quietly and wait to see if they immediately die or not. Justify it as being able to see the position of their numbskull while behind the little curtain sitting in the dunce seat.

Their own data is against them: In the most recent four weeks, from 15 January 2022 to 11 February 2022, the age-standardised rate of hospital admissions per 100,000 were 3.0 to 3.7 times lower in individuals with their third dose or booster dose of vaccine compared to unvaccinated individuals or have received one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine. That what his data is. What is says is that people with the vaccine are 3.7 times lower than someone who is not vaccinated. Nothing about deaths from the vaccine. It's like the author didn't even READ the actual data.

No wonder this woman is named Karen. The FDA mentioned that Pfizer’s COVID-19 composition as, “mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2
[(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-
phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium
phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.” NOTHING about "Graphene Oxide." Without a doubt FAKE.

Graphene is described as “the strongest, thinnest and most conductive material on earth.” Medical experts explained that this compound has been studied for multiple biomedical applications, including biosensors and drug delivery, and in certain amounts, can be toxic to humans.

In the case of using it in potential vaccines, it is believed not to be toxic to human cells. However.........
However= We really don't know!

https://truth11.com/2022/02/09/mrna-jab-...in-europe/

mRNA Jab Deaths And Injuries Are Soaring In Europe

mRNA Jab Deaths And Injuries Are Soaring In Europe
David Icke / Gareth Icke – memes and headline comments by David Icke

[Image: Vaccine-murder-image.jpg?resize=500%2C281&ssl=1]
Data scoffers, nit-pickers and trolls will come out in droves over these numbers to question credibility and gaslight people into thinking what they are seeing is false. The word “genocide” is more appropriate because all of these trials should have been halted when deaths exceeded 100. The experimental shot pushers know full well that people are dying and yet they ramp up efforts to corral even more people to take the jabs. This is Technocracy’s coup d’etat. ⁃ TN Editor
The European (EEA and non-EEA countries) database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, verified by the European Medicines Agency (EMA), and they are now reporting 38,983 fatalities, and 3,530,362 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots: From the total of injuries recorded, almost half of them (1,672,872 ) are serious injuries.
Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly/birth defect.”
Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. It is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.
Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*
Here is the summary data through January 29, 2022.
Total reactions for the mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 17,578 deaths and 1,704,757 injuries to 29/01/2022
  • 48,240 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 242 deaths
  • 57,541 Cardiac disorders incl. 2,554 deaths
  • 522 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 51 deaths
  • 22,590 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 11 deaths
  • 1,911 Endocrine disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 25,814 Eye disorders incl. 38 deaths
  • 133,365 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 681 deaths
  • 422,360 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 5,024 deaths
  • 1,931 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 90 deaths
  • 18,455 Immune system disorders incl. 95 deaths
  • 76,443 Infections and infestations incl. 1,878 deaths
  • 33,972 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 331 deaths
  • 42,585 Investigations incl. 502 deaths
  • 11,344 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 273 deaths
  • 201,643 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 212 deaths
  • 1,629 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 153 deaths
  • 278,744 Nervous system disorders incl. 1,859 deaths
  • 2,513 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 74 deaths
  • 251 Product issues incl. 3 deaths
  • 30,622 Psychiatric disorders incl. 207 deaths
  • 6,150 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 266 deaths
  • 68,129 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 6 deaths
  • 72,531 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 1,884 deaths
  • 78,059 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 146 deaths
  • 3,871 Social circumstances incl. 22 deaths
  • 21,010 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 204 deaths
  • 42,532 Vascular disorders incl. 766 deaths
Read more: mRNA Jab Deaths And Injuries Are Soaring In Europe
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hissil's post:
  • Richard

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fake Pandemic Was A War-Crime | COVID Vaccines Are Designed To Kill Billions Hissil 1 28 01-11-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: Hissil
  Shot Dead | Are Deaths Being Covered Up? | Pfizer & Moderna Control Vaccine Discourse Hissil 0 41 11-30-2023, 01:18 PM
  Vernon Coleman - Deadly Covid Jab will kill more than will die in the Ukraine Hissil 0 65 07-16-2023, 11:19 AM
  FDA confirms Graphene Oxide is in the mRNA COVID-19 Hissil 0 89 04-03-2023, 02:15 PM
Video HOW TO REMOVE GRAPHENE NANO FROM CHEMTRAILS AND COVID FROM YOUR BODY Richard 0 237 03-30-2022, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Richard