Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great thread at Expansions!
http://www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard....gtid=14370

We did kinda touch on this here long ago.  

It sounds like they have experienced the same thing that we have when trying to tell people the truth. That is seems most people could care less what the truth is. It seems most people like being ignorant and bliss. :?

Richard Wrote:It sounds like they have experienced the same thing that we have when trying to tell people the truth. That is seems most people could care less what the truth is. It seems most people like being ignorant and bliss. :?
Hello

Maybe the reason for it is a present mind control hardware on this planet and other factors.:crybaby:

Thanks

TS

Yes I agree that the Illuminati’s mind control has been very successful brainwashing the masses. Most people believe in either religion or Darwinism. They never consider there’s an alternative way of thinking.

Richard Wrote:Yes I agree that the Illuminati’s mind control has been very successful brainwashing the masses. Most people believe in either religion or Darwinism. They never consider there’s an alternative way of thinking.
To create total confusion, tell them Darwin is of the bloodline of Jezus. icon_lol 

That’s a good one Octahedron. icon_lachtot

Richard Wrote:That’s a good one Octahedron. icon_lachtot
icon_lachtot

Thanks, I'm still laughing about my own joke; the new smiley icons give a lot of extra fun here. :thumbsup: