Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings~
Warm Greetings to Richard,  Dream,  William and all others here the HSC Family.

I was registared here a few years back and I am so pleased that HSC is still here!

I am returning from an off-the-grid experience and decided to just registar again as I can not remember my old password.  I am not even sure I remember my old user ID.  I believe it was Lady Blue.

Richard; Dream~~  I am not sure what the protocall is for being away for so long?...  if you would wish to delete the old info or what? 

My old email was [email protected]... This was the info link that you had sent from my old registration on June 30, 2007.  Not sure if it will help to find my old information. 

I went off grid in Jan. of 2009, so the account would have been from 6-30-07 til that time.  Sorry for the inconvience or confusion...if any  ~s

HSC was always one of my great resources for ~keeping up~ with what seemed to be; every possible area of interest to me.  Such a wonderful, well organized and informative site!  I am so grateful you have stayed the course and are still here for us weary travelers  ;0)

Blessings to All~ Lady Blue..AKA Sian

Welcome back, I looked at the membership list and didn't find a Lady Blue account. Did you make any posts when you were Lady Blue?

oh Richard, I did not think of looking at the members list. I spotted it right away and even the password came back to me when I saw the handle there. I really do like this handle better, but whatever you feel I should do at this point is OK with me. What do you suggest? Can I just change the old email to the new one at live.com? Let me know what you think I should do from here~ Blue

Richard~ I explored the profile and such on the Blue Oracle User ID. I was able to change the e-mail address to my current one. If it is OK, I shall just return to using this one as the profile is already set-up. So, if we have to delete one, can we discard the Sian Glass ID? Let me know what to do from here~ Blue...

Welcome back, hope all is well! :)

Welcome back. Glad to see you again.

Thank You kindly Dream & William....  ;)

Now I remember you since you found you Blue Oracle account. So what brought you back here after all these years?

Richard~ As mentioned above in my first post coming back, We went off-the-grid in Jan of 2009. It was something Jim and I had decided to do for many reasons. We had dreams of starting an intentional community as well as a Permaculture based organic farm. We also wanted the experience of living for an entire year without electricity. We now have a wonderful collection of oil lamps, cast iron cookware, coleman cook stoves and heaters....even scrub boards and wash tubs. It was also a lesson in being without the internet/TV and depending on a handcrank radio. We added to our collection of vintage Foxfire books and Mother Earth News instead of DVD's. We were able to purchase some land and the permaculture layout is well under way now. We plan to start building various types of earth dwellings starting this fall. Why did I come back here to HCF?...It popped back up in my connections for one reason. Who knows, lets just blame it on my Cancer moon and me being a creature of habit ;)

Sounds interesting, I always wanted to try living of the grid for awhile. :)