Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings
Thanks. Thing is I can't send PM's. Also, I hope to graduate to Advanced Member status one day. All the juicy stuff seems to be there :-)

PS I'm now barred from reading threads I could read yesterday. Don't know why but you might wanna look into it. In fact about 80% of the stuff is off limits for me atm.

Hi Richard,

Often when I try to post, I'll press submit and it will completely disappear...(another mystery) ~APRIL GHOULS!~

Hey, let's face it, they love messing with this site!

I checked you account again sent a PM to me and it worked as it should. I can only guess that you're trying send PMs the wrong way.

Only the advanced members threads you can't read. The rest of the whole forum is open to you. You can read 95% of the forum. Even guests can read 95% of the forum.

(04-03-2013, 03:21 PM)Lenny Wrote: Thanks. Thing is I can't send PM's. Also, I hope to graduate to Advanced Member status one day. All the juicy stuff seems to be there :-)

PS I'm now barred from reading threads I could read yesterday. Don't know why but you might wanna look into it. In fact about 80% of the stuff is off limits for me atm.

I never experienced that. It makes me wonder if you have a slow connection and sometimes the server times out waiting for your post.

(04-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi Richard,

Often when I try to post, I'll press submit and it will completely disappear...(another mystery) ~APRIL GHOULS!~

(04-03-2013, 09:32 PM)Admin Wrote: I never experienced that. It makes me wonder if you have a slow connection and sometimes the server times out waiting for your post.

(04-03-2013, 09:13 PM)Elizabeth Wrote: Hi Richard,

Yea, that's probably it - lol.

Thanks for that. Seems to work fine now must have been me!

(04-03-2013, 09:28 PM)Admin Wrote: I checked you account again sent a PM to me and it worked as it should. I can only guess that you're trying send PMs the wrong way.

Only the advanced members threads you can't read. The rest of the whole forum is open to you. You can read 95% of the forum. Even guests can read 95% of the forum.

(04-03-2013, 03:21 PM)Lenny Wrote: Thanks. Thing is I can't send PM's. Also, I hope to graduate to Advanced Member status one day. All the juicy stuff seems to be there :-)