Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings Hyperspace Friends [Ha Ha Ha]
sorry i had a moment there, what's up y'alls. My name Is Diego-Jose, big time thinker, speaker and learner about all that is. what are you guys up to? i find this forum to be exquisite as a counterpoint to the Swerdlow's website... as that is more political.

i'm extremely excited to exchange templates, frequencis adiea and experiances with you all. CIAO new friends.

Diego-Jose aka Violet dolphin.:ninja:

welcome buddy

Welcome aboard VioletDolphin, I’m glad to hear that you like the forum. I went ahead and gave you full access so that you can start exchanging templates. :big grin:

Hi Violet Dolphin,

Welcome to the forum.  I've heard a bit about you from one of our other members - Silver Infinity.  Hope you enjoy your time here.

Hey, welcome aboard.  I was impressed that there are actually awared people on myspace.  Now I hope that the other two will join.  Enjoy the stay.

hey thanks alot, more than glad to be here. this is probably the most interesting forum i've beenon since i discovered expansions. about templates a gotta few, basic, but.. in my opinion, well made. i'll have to up grade the program to make better ones.

Still love you guys ;)

Hiya VioletDolphin,  yet another musician,  thats great,  i love music.  Glad your here.

I find it funny that more musicians than others like me are awared at myspace.  WIth respect, he's not the only musician.  I am hoping the others will join because they seem to know the archetypes well enough for a place-merger on their website.

Hello VioletDolphin,  :D

Welcome aboard here.

yes, that man Guiseppe is my friend, and we were in good contact before we moved to our current location. and thanks for the welcome, y'all are helping me feel at home.