Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Poland
Hi, I'm from Poland and was interested in spirituality for only about three years; it was enough to discover how it can be dangerous, not due to any "paranormal beings", but due to people itself. I've participated only in few groups, to discover not so much ways of how cultists work. I'd like to share it with anyone; hope that people won't fall easily in "new age stupidity" which is served more often nowadays. Sorry for grammar errors, here are my observations:

1. Imprint psychopathic way of thinking, by suggesting to "hear what elements are talking to you" (!), hear voices, etc.
2. Blame you for ruining the spiritual group by not attending to meditative meetings.
3. Blame you for ruining the society and even the economy, because you're not meditating as much as you should (!)
4. Blame you for ruining other lives, stating that you are master to them and they are your students/pupils.
5. Blame you for devastating natural environment, because you are one of important "earth guardian" or even "spirit of element".
6. Bring young woman/man and tell you that you're very important "master" or even a "king", and person who you met is your destined life partner/twin flame (!)
7. Blaming you that by ignoring "life partner" you're ruining that person a live.
8. Blaming you for death(s) of certain persons, stating that evil forces killed them, because you are in opposition to them (!), or because you meditated in incorrect way.
9. Blaming you for postponing evolution of humankind due to not accepting "ascending masters", spirits, or forces which help the humankind in ascension and other new-age stupidity.
10. Forcing you to participate in spiritual exercises or meditations even if you aren't healthy, stating that it's a part of spiritual journey, and by being aware of own ilnessess you can overcome sickness, injuries.
11. Telling you, that you are real incarnation of Jesus, Buddha, Rinpoche, or any other important incarnation of spiritual guru.
12. Blame you for bad condition of master, because you're not meditating or exercising very often.
13. Telling, that members of certain group aren't interested in discussing the crucial parts of certain system, because they are busy in their own lives.
14. Insisting on taking initiations, refuges and other sort of crap as a basis for being a member of certain community.
15. Telling you, that certain person will see you in few minutes via "remote viewing", and tell what problems you have.
16. Promoting popular new age books, which support their stupid ideas about the functioning of the world.
17. Imprint a dependance on certain "healer" or "master" which have power of opening the third eye, helping you to rapidly advance spiritually; even telling you that you'll be able to fly, levitate, teleport, etc.
18. Implying that the world is evil, that all people are slaves, and you shouldn't tell about your live to anyone.
19. State that psychologists and/or psychiatrists are ET's, Lizards, Annunaki etc. which are trying to get rid of most important spiritual masters from the earth.
20. When you reject words or suggestions of master/guru, you're being blamed in many ways - that you're not disciplined, that you don't accept the truth, that you are afraid of living your own destiny, that you were forever bond with a certain master/guru and you ruined his life by postponing his spiritual progress.
21. Suggesting to forget about the world, and prepare for the last days.
22. Suggesting you to not share anything about your life with your friends, family and to not telling anyone about your psychic experiences, such as seeing energies, chakras, spirits, etc.

Many cult members are gathered around Volunteer actions, but in a way of "parasite", focused mostly on gathering names and addresses of certain people.
There are more methods which I forgot, or I'm not aware.
Greetings to everyone :)

Hi Chekgom,

Thanks for sharing your good observations. Sometimes you wonder if these psychopathic narcissistic gurus are cut from the same cloth made from demonic attachments.

They certainly don't think and operate like regular, decent, compassionate people. Thanks for the warning there are so many out there. In the group that I was involved with...if something good happened it was because of the grace of the guru...but if something bad happened then it was because of your scr*w up. You only got blamed, never praised but this was supposed to be good medicine to reduce the size of your ego. Blaming and Shaming or I should say Shamming was their MO.

Greetings Chekgom, Sounds like you're pretty wise and have a good idea what's going on here.

Welcome Chekgom.