Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guten Tag
Saying my hello's,

So uhh, hello. My interest in the site is more towards the physics / science and alien related material, although I studied and preached metaphysics extensively (or exostentially, yuk yuk) in college and after for some time.

Hola 'Chew (as in Mattchew)

Glad to see you here even if you are still unsure of some of the stuff.  Hope you find some of it interesting enough to make a few posts.  I know you have a lot of knowledge in you. :D

Welcome aboard Matt, Glad to see that you became a member. :D

Welcome.  We do need a scientist onboard :)

[user=12]Hangar_18[/user] wrote:
Quote:Saying my hello's,

So uhh, hello. My interest in the site is more towards the physics / science and alien related material, although I studied and preached metaphysics extensively (or exostentially, yuk yuk) in college and after for some time.

Guten Tag, Herr Matthias

You shall practise Lion frequency, because I am quite sure that you are on this frequency.

btw.
Matt or Matthew means Gift from the God

Well you brought about / inspired a change in my avatar (thanks asilver8). :D

Sure no problem  :)

Hello Hangar_18, welcome aboard here.

Your avatar is making me a little bit jealous ;)  ( <6 kb ?)

Greetings,

Octahedron

hey Octahedron, I take pride in my poor work (that avatar was my work).

I don't know if you were only joking and already know this stuff, but:  If you want to have an avatar under 6 KB you could do things to the image as resizing or compressing. 

GIF and JPEGs are generally the best format for web viewing (for its optimization features).  But renaming a file format extension doesn't convert the image file.

I hope you'd add an avatar.  May I suggest looking for polyhedrons online, specifically the octahedron?  lol.  Make it in violet though.

Hello asilver8,

Yes, I remember your lion prototype ! It's already printed out by myself.

I'm hopelessly unpractial and amateuristic with software formats :?

But let me fall and stand up my way !

And yes, your suggestion is the one I'll already was planning for, thanks for your help.

Greetings.