Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEALING HANDS KILLED OFF MY CANCER
EXCLUSIVE Did psychic's palm-power save life of this girl? Hayley's 'miracle'

By Fiona Whitty

Little Hayley Stokes was given a less than 1 - in-20 chance of survival due to a lethal grapefruit-sized tumour in her pelvis.

But doctors have been left stunned after the 11-year-old beat the cancer - thanks to the healing hands of a CLEANER.

Family friend Chris Robinson cleans offices by day and attempts to heal the sick in his spare time.

Now even Hayley's own hospital consultant is calling her recovery "a miracle".

Over six months, Chris simply placed his hands a couple of centimetres above the child's head before moving down to her pelvis.

Amazingly, Hayley's tumour shrank by 75 per cent, making it small enough to be removed by surgery. And afterwards doctors were staggered to discover the tumour was DEAD.

Now, just three weeks after her op, Hayley is back at school.

And her mum Karen, 43, who lives in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, with her husband Stuart, 48, and eldest daughter Natasha, 14, is overjoyed.

Karen said: "I don't think Hayley would be where she is now if it wasn't for Chris."

Chris, 56, who also lives in Dunstable with his wife and three children, said: "When I'm healing I just feel this heat come down from my head into my hands.

"With Hayley I also kept saying over and over that I wanted the tumour to die. "She's a fantastic girl and I'm absolutely chuffed to bits she's getting through this."

Last week, psychic Chris featured in a Channel Five documentary called Extraordinary People: The Man Who Dreams The Future, which highlighted his premonitions of the 9/11 twin towers attack in New York, and the 7/7 London bombings.

But it seems his power to heal is an even more incredible talent.

Chris added: "I know there are sceptics out there and I can't explain how it works.

"I'm just a normal person with a most extraordinary and wonderful gift."

Hayley said: "When Chris first did the healing it felt a big strange and scary because I was wondering what would happen.

"But I knew Chris quite well and trusted him so I just got used to it. Sometimes it was really hot, like having a heater above your head. "I felt sure it was doing something good."

Hayley's consultant Dr Anthony Micalski, of London's Great Ormond Street Hospital, said: "Hayley's recovery is a miracle. The tumour that was removed was all completely dead. I'm not sure I've seen a complete clearance of the disease like this before."

Hayley first developed a tumour in her pelvis when she was four and was treated with chemotherapy drugs.

When a new tumour was discovered last January her survival chances were put at less than five per cent.

"We were told there were two choices - to try chemotherapy again or just to take her home," recalled Karen who, like Stuart, is a revenue and customs officer.

"The tumour was too large to operate on by that time and the chemo would be very harrowing and might not shrink it enough. We were completely devastated."

They made the agonising decision to opt for chemotherapy - alongside Chris's healing.

Chris says he has helped more than 100 sick people since he started healing 20 years ago.

http://www.people.co.uk/news/tm_headline..._page.html

Quote:Chris, 56, who also lives in Dunstable with his wife and three children, said: "When I'm healing I just feel this heat come down from my head into my hands.

I heard about this heat healing others in many personal blogs. Thank you. I'll add that into my research notes.