Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HI ALL!! Hi mom, and Rick, and everyone else!!
i dont know where im supposed to put a greeting, but i did in the other greetings first, so now im doing it here.

Cool site ma!

lisa

Welcome aboard Lisa, I'm happy to see that you became a member here. I went ahead and made you a Hyperspace Member but we'll have to keep a close eye on you. ;)

Now you'll have to get your sisters to join the site so that the four of you can become hyperspace experts. Cool

All the best

Rick

Hi Peanuts,

I was surprised and happy to see that you joined up here.  Now you can tell everyone about the MIB who came through your closet and took you away. ;)

Yeah right rick, maybe Karen, but i doubt stacy and cheryl :P lol!

hahaha ma! they didnt take me away. at least i hope..... ;)

Lisa, You know that if the MIB was in your house that they probably did take you away for programming and then put you back. You better start keeping yourself in violet.;)

Asil McFrazzle Wrote:Yeah right rick, maybe Karen, but i doubt stacy and cheryl :P lol!

hahaha ma! they didnt take me away. at least i hope..... ;)
:P

Welcome aboard Cheryl, It's a nice surprise to see you here. It's interesting that you chose 900 MHz for a name. 900 MHz is one of the frequencies that the Illuminati uses for programming people. They broadcast mind control commands directly into the brain by use of microwave beams. That's one of the reasons why the Illuminati wants everyone to use cell phones. Sounds like you also need to keep yourself in violet at all times. ;)

Hi Lisa! Nice to meet you.:)

Hyperspace Wrote:[color="blue"]Welcome aboard Cheryl, It's a nice surprise to see you here. It's interesting that you chose 900 MHz for a name. 900 MHz is one of the frequencies that the Illuminati uses for programming people. They [color="#000000"][color="blue"]broadcast mind control commands directly into the brain by use of microwave beams[/color]. [/color]That's one of the reasons why the Illuminati wants everyone to use cell phones. Sounds like you also need to keep yourself in violet at all times. ;)[/color]

I think thats why she chose it, for bit of irony... could be wrong though. Cool

Hangar_18 Wrote:
Hyperspace Wrote:[color="blue"]Welcome aboard Cheryl, It's a nice surprise to see you here. It's interesting that you chose 900 MHz for a name. 900 MHz is one of the frequencies that the Illuminati uses for programming people. They [color="#000000"][color="blue"]broadcast mind control commands directly into the brain by use of microwave beams[/color]. [/color]That's one of the reasons why the Illuminati wants everyone to use cell phones. Sounds like you also need to keep yourself in violet at all times. ;)[/color]

I think thats why she chose it, for bit of irony... could be wrong though. Cool

Actually I chose it becausae you suggested it, and because I'm tired of using just plain Cheryl everywhere.

Thanks for the welcome Rick.  I look forward to learning more about this and figuring out wth "in the violet" means. :)