Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hate
William, I thank you for taking this phrase at face value. Someone has to step up! I think it's a good idea to repeat most common phrases literally and see how ridiculous they sound! Of course, we're SUPPOSED to interpret them metaphorically. This particular phrase, "You are what you hate," is about as preposterous as they come...kind of like--S & S 'lil-GREEN-men-STAMPS'-- saying that your victim mentality is what attracted all the specific programming to you, when in fact it was quite the opposite. It was the fact that you were the gnarliest, pain-in-the-@ss, little piss-off, mo'fo, piece of gristle to the (tptb) that earned you THAT fine distinction. You should wear it as a badge of honor; except your reward is torture, sh*t and more electroshock.

To the strong, smart souls who are beginning to see through their bullsh*t, they have to give you the 'special' treatment. How many of you could imagine the soul of WhiteWolf as a victim?...?...?...?...?....? Me neither. He was a trouble maker was what he was! Let's get this hang-dog' I must have had victim mentality to attract all these tyrants--tripe out of our systems once and for all! When you distill THE MACHINE down, of illuminati mind-controlled stooges. their various controlling reptoids: the one's within the earth--the one's sling-shotted to the dark-side-of-the-moon, and the "swing-both-ways-Sirians," what you always end up with are some of the laziest mofos this side of the Milky Way. They're treading the fat-a$$ed path of least resistance--punching-the-clock of infinity and demoting or slivering the souls that have the most of the GOD STUFF from the infinite BAD A** him/her self...the almighty...! CAN I HEAR AN AMEN? UM HUMMMMM!

It's time to "flip the scipt" on most of these inanities and have some fun with them. Of course Janet's were absolutely *priceless*! I don't even know where to begin. The absolute BEST in a "Rocky Horror Picture Show" kinda' way is "Because you're sacrificing your new ideas, babies will be sacrificed." (Janet) thereby calling us all murderers because "someone--we won't mention any names" didn't do their release work properly, lol! (Lord, how do I cope?)

er...sorry there William...didn't mean to go ballistic on your thread...now, what were we talking about?