Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing
Has anyone used creative methods to initiate healing (physical/mental/emotional)?  I am especially interested in stress-release and becoming more youthful. 

My personal experience is that using a creative method - painting, drawing, toning, writing etc. often brings an enhanced effect to your hyperspace work.

Monica Wrote:Has anyone used creative methods to initiate healing (physical/mental/emotional)?  I am especially interested in stress-release and becoming more youthful. 
Stress-release:

- Enjoy nature: bicycling across forests and hills, being in the garden.

- Hyperspace: Pranayama in the morning (Zie HH book of Stewart; Chapter 3/4); while vizualizing in 3 phases:

1) Gold: release stress dirt through the body

2) Violet: cleansing and purifying the body

3) Light Green: fresh mood and/or Ice Blue: cool off/release anger stress

Ending in brown, balancing T-bar, merge in brown

- Taking Sea Salt baths before going to bed

- Paint joyful paintings while listening to classical music or being in the garden.

Becoming more youthful ? I guess you are still very young. icon_wave

Octahedron,

Thank you for listing that!! I'm going to work on using gold in my body now because I've been told I carry a lot of tension in the shoulders/back.

Physical healing techniques that I've tried that I recommend only with caution knowing that people could get triggered if they're not careful:

Aromatherapy massage(I went for a fifteen minute one and I felt so much better!!)--this really helps release tension...

I know we can do that on our own but sometimes we may need assistance. I think yoga,tai chi,falun dafa, qi gong, and any form of exercise is great..even breathwork.

Reflexology: They open up different blockages and layers within you through a type of foot or hand massage but like I said, be careful about the person you go to--make sure they are going by their Oversoul guidance(they may use other terms--higherself/angels). Also be careful when layers/blockages within you are released...you'd need to release them up to Oversoul..so be aware and don't sleep in the session.

Sing anything and anywhere..lol. Even if its karaoke at a bar!(haha I'm doing that..just getting my sounds out in public whether or not they are perfected or not..so I can release..and have the experience of "entertaining " in front of others--just show another side to myself).

Keep writing journals about what you feel..thats what I do...violet flush when you're done.

listen to calming music...dance...walk in the park with nature so you could tune into your natural self...

focus on a subject really well..like maybe cleaning something....

try not to listen to the radio or watch tv...i don't like the bombardments....too much..sometimes it can be entertaining but be careful. try not to be around people who you feel drain you..and try not to beb in places that you feel drained by...but of course protect!! :o)

drink some nice warm tea...

try some essential oils...

watch your diet...that could affect your ability to handle stress,etc.

Im going to check out acupuncture and an ayurvedic treatment..when i do I'll let you know if its another good relaxation technique..whats good for one isn't always good for everyone else...

Monica you are youthful but I know what you mean..even wise*older* souls will want to maintain their form in the best way possible..to carry out their unfinished work here.

thought ya'll might enjoy this.....

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/2006-0...aked.shtml

Mary: Thanks for the link! Very interesting and inspiring. :D  A good indication for what our bodies are truly capable of!

PP and Octahedron, you have nice ideas too. :)  I've been using quite a bit of gold and medium green recently.  I find that with the energy of the world as it stands, there are more stresses put on the body, and detoxing/healing regularly is important.  With all that we are aware of it can be easy to feel overwhlemed and bombarded - so I like to keep my mind "youthful". :big grin::P

I'm beginnig to use gold now octahedron. i've been told i have a lot of stress in my body. i think i will combine it with yoga also. :o)

I have been effectively healing for quite some time now.I use,color,sound and archetype.I've used this to stop people's activations,get them back to normal as well.

Moon Child Wrote:I have been effectively healing for quite some time now.I use,color,sound and archetype.I've used this to stop people's activations,get them back to normal as well.

Congratulations, seriously; I know it takes a lot of discipline.

I'm also busy for years; I've still a lot do do with releasing things/persons of my childtime between 3 and 13, oversoul communication and implementing a list of self-suggestions (=affirmations).

Balance and focus are also to be enhanced, yet.

The Hyperspace methods seem so simple at first sight, but the difficulties are getting the time, the focusing and discipline to do them actually.

I was just thinking about this today. What does healing feel like for you guys?? Is healing energy like a cushion to help you through the storms?? What does it really mean:??? What does it do?? Is it soothing and comforting..something you can lean on?? But if something is soothing..and you always use it to support you /comfort you, how will one grow from a comfort zone?? If someone sends healing energy while you're going through a tough time..what is that going to do?? Because I was thinking, if we all will have to go through our shares of both adverse and smooth experiences to teach us about ourselves--some of which may bring pain...what does healing really mean and feel then??
Is it really just understanding and acceptance of all the experiences from the past?? not reacting to something which might have caused some discomfort(emotional physical)..and not even reacting to something that also caused something positive? I think I might have answered my own question but I want to know what you guys think! peace

Well, I had an interesting introduction to "Creative Healing" last night....  I spent some time looking after three children, and the main activity of the evening was "Doctors and Nurses."  They're a little bit starry eyed about having a grown up play with them, so I ended up being the one doing all the operations on my patients. :big grin:  It made me think about how we change how we use our mins as we grow: when we "grow out" of this type of play, we can forget how simple healing and life-creation really is.  These kids are great, and just being with them is also a healing experience.  They jump on me and give me hugs and cute smiles as soon as I'm in the door - like darling cherubs. :cool2::nod:

I write my poetry and music as a way to heal myself.  Sometimes, when I just don't know where to turn, sitting down and letting it flow out on the page can bring up the answers I need, in a combination of words that reflect a deeper power of God-Mind hyperspace language (colour/tone/archetype).

I think healing can be felt in many different ways, depending on what you're working on.  I believe it is the act of reintegrating self, and becomes conscious of God-Mind that does the most healing. :)