signed on, took twice, fu*king software again
find fixed in the view i'm breathing the air
yeah ok still here feeling the words
against my own wannas but druthers they are

oh thank you i'm taken along carry on
oh thank you so much i had to
sign
on

Eurydice, may I try to express how wonderful it was to come across your post. I was in such a state when I sat down to become transfixed on your words, that is what came out of me in return.
what a pleasure!

That is good to hear Sifter.  My intention was to provide some positive upliftment amongst the negative that we are dealing with here.  I liked your poetry--it was real and came from the heart.  That will heal you for sure.

It is disturbing for me to read at time that for some people after experiencing the Expansions manipulation that there is a negative reaction to all things spiritual or metaphysical that could be an aid to moving on.  But I suppose that is a normal "reaction" and that one will hopefully come back to a balanced appreciation of such things as prayer, meditation and visualization.

I want to emphasize to newly ex-expansionist that it is best not to hang on to using any of the techniques that the Swerdlows taught.  Do not give any credit or validation, nor try to use their stuff "in part".  NONE OF IT IS GOOD--IT IS ALL CONTAMINATED--DUMP IT IMMEDIATELLY.  A partial technique is worse than none at all.

I especially say DO NOT SPIN CHAKRAS the Swerdlow way.  I have read here by other members that they think this is okay.  It is extremely "ungrounding" and "forcing" any color into an energy center is just a plain way to CONTROL another's energy--making you a spining rainbow robot--easy to control.  I did this so much against my own better previous training for five years that I now think that it was the basis for me getting sucked into their worldview.

I tried teaching these techniques and got feedback from my students to this effect.  I was and am a practicing intuitive, long before I met up with these two fools--I tried for the longest to make their methods work.  I bought their stupid certification to teach their techniques.

I am now so much better and happier and grounded that I stopped all of their nonesense.

Each and everyone of us is Senior to self!  Relax and breath..it will get better.

Thank you Eurydice for the thoughtful uplift. You make a good point that we sometimes experience a reaction and need to re balance to keep moving on.

I hope the newcomers read this post.

Healing by cleaning the sh*t out of my house and life

I recently experienced a great feeling by boxing every piece of Expansions materials- all the books, all the DVDs (I had all of them), reports, notes from consultations and Conferences, newsletters.

I then calculated that I probably spent at a minimum $3000-$4000 when I bought them and if I had bought them at current prices it would be at least $7,000!!! Un-fu*king-believable for all that crap!!!

Well I had considered selling it dirt cheap to someone who might want it to try to recup some of my money, but then my conscience got the better of me and I would not feel right about taking a dime or even gifting it to somebody. .......LOL, so it went straight to the garbage heap.  I let out  big whoops and danced around some and just started laughing at myself for have been such a sucker.  But then I had to give myself a hug and kiss and remember just how perfectly imperfect I truly am.

Damn that was a good release!

And recently I was able to have a heart to heart conversation with my ex-boyfriend  who I had not spoken to with any compassion in the past 3 years since we had broken up.  It was important to tell him that I had left Stewart and Expansions because the relationship began right after I started following Expansions and was negatively impacted I now can admit by Stewart's advice.

We laughed when we recalled about how when he saw Stewart in one of the early N.J. DVDs when his hair and goatee were black and he was all decked out in his bling; gold earrings, rings, neckless and bracelets--he (my ex)  cracked up and made fun of my secret gov't spy turned spiritual teacher and exclaimed  "Haa, Stewart is just a PIMP--all out pimp"  He was laughing so hard at his image juxtaposed to the information that he was spewing..and I got so mad at him at the time..........well I now told him, YOU WERE RIGHT.....I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO YOU!!  We now have forgiven each other, but of course the relationship did not survive my foray with Expansions....not blaming the Swerdlows......but they did not help one damn bit-----they were posers, pretending to care about me and give wise counsel, but were only using me and my vulnerability around my relationship issues to solely benefit  themselves financially.  That is all. 

P.S.  Though it would be more accurate to say that J is the Pimp and S is the Ho......LOLOL:D

Gratitude sets in when you can see thru the scam.
Still... it's a duty to hold them accountable and warn others.
Don't let anyone try and convince you that you are wallowing in negativity by trying to warn others. It's just another of their tactics.
Besides they have drawn this to themselves... we're here to point it out to them even though they can't see for themselves yet.
Can you imagine how s & j would feel should they ALLOW it to sink in what they are doing to people? Dare say, they could not handle it... quicksand awaits them the longer it goes on.

Hi Sifter, loved your poetry! AND Eurydice...thanks for the advice, and beautiful poem. Yes, I am a newcomer and am wondering what to do with all the expensive Expansions garbage I gathered while onboard the S.S. Swindlow! I feel the same way, a good old fashioned Hindu Yagna (holy fire) is the only way to get rid of this Satanic Cult's crap! Isn't it funny how many different "looks" Stewart has had? All the tattoos, jewelry, T shirts, sunglasses make me think of a pirate...IT FITS! Rumour has it that he's on his third cloned body. I wouldn't doubt it. His memory is terrible--almost as if there's a different soul in there that can't access the prior memories. (But then again, my memory hasn't been that great lately either, lol!)

The funniest thing to me is all this organic food these guys are supposedly eating...well, Janet it at any rate. Meanwhile, Stewart is smoking a lot, and drinking Vodka--Thereby ingesting poisons that would negate the need to go to the expense and trouble of the organic food! What a hypocrite~~and done with such a straight face. Well, that's where the mental illness comes in. They've obviously convinced themselves. It is REALLY dangerous to drink distilled water over an extended period of time so they're harming people directly with that advice.

Oh, yes...the Chakra spinning. For some reason I REALLY struggled to do this every day! My mind would wander always. I think now, that that was my higher power protecting me! YEA! I am HAPPILY avoiding all techniques Swerdlow!

Oh, and one more thing for now...THERE'S JUST SOOO MUCH! Janet goes on and on about isolation programming--"break out of isolation programming." Funny, but I never had trouble much at all in my 50 years with feeling isolated in the first place! If I felt lonely, I'd call a up friend. While being involved with this cult though, I experienced a lot of loneliness--so this program creates a lot of neurotic, unhappiness in well established, formerly solid personalities. It's obvious, that they're trying to break people down (classic programming style) in order to reprogram you. They, of course have a religious zealot's zeal and total conviction!

Heh, how are things going with that lawsuit and the convention picketing? Flyers through the neighborhood? Any chance to close this thing down soon? They F@#K%#G up the kids now!

Thanx Euridyce for that poem, thank you Sifter too.

It is hard for me to get back to my spiritual center. I must admit, if someone says anything to me about anything metaphysical I automatically feel myself bristle. This is doubly difficult because I'm a psychic reader! I can still do it by just being present in the moment and not judging, (it is what it is at the time and that's fine), but I'm very cautious about adopting anyone elses point of view.... well, on anything, really....

Is there really any difinitive way to spin chakras? Who says?

Or any particular standard of how to meditate or do visualizations? Who says?

Is it safe or dangerous to chant? Or does chanting make any difference at all in any way?

So I guess my big question right now is.... SAYS WHO!

SAYS YOU!!!:)  YOU ARE DAMN GOOD AT WHAT YOU DO AND KNOW L.W.