Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing the Predicament
This website is worthy of a perusal. Some information may be...er...unexpected...even for HCFers. The healing work that this group engages in looks to be a constructive use of time.

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Englischindex.htm

"Website from Franz Erdl:
This is a reduced version of my German website. It is mainly about psychic or spiritual healing, psychic abilities and alien influences on mankind. All three topics are interconnected. Since thousands of years aliens block our psychic abilities, which could lead to the detection and elimination of the aliens. Those blocks interfere with the energy flows in our body and make us sick. Appropriate psychic healing not only cures sickness but unblocks psychic abilities, as it happened with many of my patients.

Psychic healing can be considered a fight against the aliens."

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Appealing.htm

Ssssssshould we really be so surprisssssd that it's been ssssssnakes all along?

From Medusa to Harry Potter to lil' ole me who used to have a snake show up in every meditation...sometimes if I were really being blessed... **A BIG COBRA** The Guru said that they were very auspicious. Kundalini (snake) energy lies coiled 3 1/2 times at the base chakra (shushumna nadi) and ascends up to the crown chakra (Sahasrar) transmuting impurities all the while until its final enlightenment or merging...with what? THE POOL OF DEMONIC SNAKE ENERGY? Bronte Baxter has some choice words to say about "EnLiGhTeNmEnT" and "KuNdAlInI" energy. I'd back up her position because a premature, uncontrolled and violent kundalini awakening landed me in the loonie bin. I was very lucky to healed but many are not so lucky...

"And what about Snakes? Do they have similar issues like Reps? Our experiences so far say: „No.“ Snakes seem to be soulless. One can destroy them, absorb them, and then they are gone for good! Simply gone! We are not sure, whether it works this way for all Snake beings, but so far it looks this way. And I have to say: I like this kind of solution. Snakes end up in the garbage dump and Reps, Mantis, Grays, Dracs and Humans will be healed. From then on, we all live without deceitfulness, without maliciousness and in cooperation. This would be incredibly beautiful.
fell in love with this final solution, it totally clinched me. Other options I cannot see any longer. As if!...Galactic Federation is coming to pick us up or some of this bullocks. No way.

Is there something worse behind the Snakes, operating through them? Something even more powerful? Is the rabbit hole even deeper? I don't think so. Even the mysterious alien beings, who seemed to have brought the Snakes here, apparently were only used by the Snakes to transport them to earth. If these mysterious ones were the great manipulators, we would have seen them again. This thought makes me think about, that Snakes most likely intruded other galaxies and dimensions as well. This could be a future task!

The recent situation shows us, that we are able to eliminate Snakes. But if we try to heal people, who are noted down on the Snakes’ sh*t-list, we are not coming through. This doesn't work yet. I guess, the Snakes purchase the energy for keeping up this blockers from all their sleeping sheep here on earth" (Franz Erdl)

Snakes were not brought here. Snakes are serpents and not Reptiles. Not all Kundalini experiences are bad. Kundalini is important. We have energy in our bodies that works and acts like a coiled serpent. Snakes are important to our eco system. Snakes do not represent any thing evil. Only man makes up evil intent.

I remember reading the same thing back when I was reading info on Nibiru. The snakes were here first and some king on Nibiru married the queen of the snakes to form a union between the 2 groups.

Franz Erdl knows that snakes are not reptiles but is saying that they have authority over reptiles. I was trying to find in his articles where he makes the distinction that the snakes - he is referring to - are not of the earthly variety. I'll post it when I run across it. I do believe that mankind has been maliciously tinkered with in order to commit acts of self sabotage in order to keep us at a vibratory "feed" level...or passive sheeple level...hence the hollow rhetoric about "FREEDOM" that gets bandied about by Icke, AJ, Makow and the rest to make us think that the way to freedom is through whatever "energetic" gathering/arena/wimbley stadium event" they cook up. What they ARE in fact cooking up is plenty of nourishment for the snakes who control the reptiles. They both get energetically fed. Collectively they love blood-lust and lust-lust because they get nourished from this sort of vampirism.

And, how do you KNOW that snakes have not been brought here?

We don't have as much free will as we have been conned into thinking we do. With fresh eyes we must look at what IS and not what we'd wish it were.

"But maybe there are special forces who can cause a change in the people's views and consciousness. Over and over again religions are an insurpable barrier. Snakes AND reptilians perceive [gather] their energy from millions of devotees. We cannot shut off the supply of energy, like in other cases. Once we got a slap in the face when we tried to disempower a female Indian guru, who has millions of devotees all over the world. [b]When we tried to do something about her, 20 Reptilians attacked us, so we wouldn't continue interfering with their dark business. We couldn't help it and drew back. The reps were way too grounded through the guru's devotees. (Franz Erdl).[/color][/font]

I can vouch for this first hand. I watched my guru shapeshift more than once during high energetic (high numbers of devotees) chants. The energy would swirl around the room and this energy of love and devotion would be skimmed off by what I now understand to be (snakes/reptiles/interdimensionals who were using it as sustenance.) It CERTAINLY wasn't being returned back to us for our benefit or empowerment of the devotees (through observation of the lack of progressive quality to our lives.)

~Regarding kundalini energy..my jury is still out!~

Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (of Transcendental Meditation Fame) couldn't control it - in his awakened disciples...worth SH*T! I know THIS first hand also! And he wasn't my Guru either. Yes, we do have natural energy in our bodies but this is ~SERPENT FIRE~
There have been just TOO many suicides and mental derangements from the NUMEROUS mishandlings of this potent energy for me to to be NEUTRAL about it.

If that is your bold writing above from you Elizabeth then i agree with you.

Kundalini is important. However, if you have aberrant thoughts and behavior before a Kundalini activations it will magnify them. You should be in sound mind before such an activation. How many do you know that has a sound mind on this planet at this time?

The Atlantis Syndrome written in 2007 by Franz Erdl based on his experiences as a psychic healer:

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Atlantis.htm

Soul-technology

"I just notice that I have to discuss some of my ideas of the soul and soul-technology because we might have very different opinions. Through my work as a psychic healer, I had insights into former lives of many people. On this occasion, I could determine that for example beings have astonishing abilities in their first incarnation and also frequently get important and powerful positions. This is based on that they are still unblocked because they just happen to come from the divine level.

Mostly a crash occurs already in the first life. I suspect (don’t know for sure) that the fresh souls step into the traps of the reptilians for lack of experience and get on a negative track through the sneaking manipulations, without them noticing it. Since they usually have power-positions, they might cause big damage. Other people must die painfully because of them through what the traumatized soul-parts of the "victims" usually tack to the (apparent) cause of the crisis. Hundred and thousand of injured soul-fractions can tack to a "Newcomer", what will give him a quantity of extremely problematic incarnations.

The initially “free being” now experiences a downward-development - that contradicts what many may believe - namely, that the souls develop upwards in a spiritual process through the many incarnations to possibly become an ascended master. Sorry, my experience shows me that we first develop downwards and then move over long period (millennia) only in circles, I think “needlessly”. The number of traumas, that are created in these incarnations, is huge. Many incarnations produce an isolated, pain-racked soul-fraction, on which other peoples soul-fractions hang ballast-wise, what complicates a healing-process.

The soul would like to bring its extrasensory abilities into the real world and live as indefinitely free, godlike human being and would like to find the expression. This the soul tries again and again in the different incarnations. But these attempts are fought and are suffocated, see Christian-prosecution, inquisition but also the current world-situation is not very suitable for the free soul-development" (Franz Erdl).

Yes, William that is my bold writing above based on personal experience. No one is a shining example of perfect mental health in this world. If one is to believe this paragraph above, this could explain it.

~The more they make our oppression appear meaningful, the less strength we have to fight it.~

"...a wall which has varying denseness for each person individually. No one seems able to pass through it. Maybe only a few can and maybe only in extreme cases?

While working with this topic, our client felt prickles on his head, on his crown chakra. We tried to find out what this wall exists of. We had a very strong energy reaction when saying the word „lies“. When concentrating on this word, Martina and I had streams of energy for about 10 minutes. Our clients head was tingling all over in the meantime.

Well, we didn't come any further with this topic. We tried to find out, why there was such a separation between us and our soul abilities. I asked, if this was a collective decision of our souls. No answer. But then we received the information, saying: „Without cause“.

Oh, oh, oh! The more I think about this, the more my level of anger is growing, I am so mad at the snakes and co. And I realize how my abilities are being liberated and blocks being daffed aside. I cannot assure you, that this information is a 100 % right, but imagine, our age-old slavery has served the purpose of the parasites only, for sucking our energy! Imagine, there is no „divine purpose“ behind this, no collective soul decision, no learning program! Imagine, we could have saved ourselves this painful experience! For most of us, this seems unbelievable. They are too integrated in religious schemes. But remember: the most important part of the walls are the lies. My thoughts to this: the more they make our oppression appear meaningful, the less strength we have to fight it.

I also point to my article „Free Jesus!“ I think, that the soul fragments of this dragon soul is also trapped behind the wall" (Erdl). [Image: angry.gif]

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Wall.htm

~It's time to take down the wall!~
~It's also time to release the New Age and Old Age programming.

In this article, an Astral traveler adds more detail to Franz Erdle's discoveries of the (human energy harvesting operations. These nefarious astral freeloaders are frustrated, and their projects are unraveling. It's just a matter of time...:D

"...There have been many times through my travels, conscious or otherwise, where this energy harvesting technology has tried to get a sample of my energetic signature: a voice, a speck of info or anything to put a tab on me or to use my energy. But these attempts have always failed because my AWARENESS and INTENT is 100%. I know where I am in the astral, that I am in the astral, and that what is trying to make contact with me is foreign and dangerous.
I think for those who worry if maybe they are spied upon, they should make the mental affirmation that they are fully aware and they have not given permission to anyone or anything to violate their free will. Another thing to discuss is those ships that Franz mentioned. I see them sometimes in these simulations when the spy technology is being used. Once , I even went into a Gray’s work station and there was a white computer panel and a set of electric wires with a mold in the middle that had no shape. I touched the mold and the wires connected to me and I received a shock. The pain was real and It felt like my astral body was being solidified. I actually felt my light body taking a dense form, but there was a problem. Because I have a physical body and therefore do not need another one, I cannot have two matter bodies. Needless to say, I pulled away after short circuiting the machine and the Gray came back to where I was. It was so scared that I found its technology and so angry that I had broken it, it leaped into the air and attempted to jump me. Luckily, by that time, I had been taught by my mentor, a shaman elder, how to protect myself. The Gray didn't get through my shielding and I high tailed it back to reality

The astral realm is the astral realm; the world of matter is the world of matter. What this technology did was essentially try to make the two reverse positions. And I think that is messing with the laws of creation and that’s why the Gray was afraid. Given the few years I’ve had these experiences, I think these various astral harvesting devices are technologies created by the super computer and like spy bots, crawl all over the astral and try to harvest vibrations from humans; without consent so that they can interfere with the natural plane of the Earth.

However, this is a monumental task and therefore, they will need to scrape as much energy as they can collect. The data that may be in those computers is probably harvested from the energetic plane through this special technology and once it is copied successfully and brought to the super computer, it anchors or imprints into the person once the identity is found.

In this way, there is a constant source of energy to bring about the astral kingdom of the NWO and solidify it into the world of matter as well as power the super computer. it’s like Google, but for energy and world domination.

The scientists have one foot in, and one foot out, of the simulations and the astrals. Before I became fully aware, I had an experience where I was somehow taken to a place where only consciousness could exist. I was out of both my physical and astral body, and basically I was an energetic blob with self awareness and memories. When in this state, in only a few minutes, I attained enlightenment and everything that ever existed came to my knowledge; even things from other universes…everything…and I was so happy.

I finally knew who I was. I was all of creation. However, just as I was about to release a wave of new energies into the planet, I was literally jolted from my connection and snatched into the room of a tower. I was sitting in front of a computer panel and two men dressed in all white were sitting there slumped over a screen - which I had thought at the time was a window. They were smoking herbs which allowed them to be in one world and the next. They could not perceive me at that moment and I watched as their astral bodies sat there like shells. I tried to reconnect to that awareness, but I guess they had special technology that perceives individualized consciousness and they shot right back into their astral bodies. Needless to say they were scared stiff when they saw me since what could they do against a spiritually aware human? And they were surprised by the results. I was stunned from being jolted from such a connection, so I just sat there in shock and I thought about attacking, but I would actually hurt them since these were REAL humans and that kind of goes against my code. I was told how good a job I did in a mocking tone and dragged down a long corridor and tossed back into the astral where I went back to my body…humiliated. This, however, was a long time ago. And I was too young minded to take it seriously (thank goodness).

It seems the scientists are studying the point of ascension for humans and the point of descension, They're studying what it takes; the conditions that need to be met; and the level of awareness needed, so that they can probably cause the exact opposite. In recent years, when I have popped up in these simulations, I see decay and they are almost barren. There are buildings and construction and even the restrictive vibrations, but it’s not holding up. Its falling apart because the vibrations are not strong enough, I see other beings struggling to keep it together, but they're weary and frustrated, like pulling stones around.

A thing I’d like to add is that the feeling I get from the root of this technology or the super computer, is that it is negative and restrictive by nature, not by choice.
A lot of times, the presence from the tech is desperately trying to attain something, like a blind man trying to understand colors. It’s also painful to see the simulations because you can feel that, even though it may look like reality, it will never be the one they truly want since it is always lacking something vital: freedom, authenticity, and heart.
Maybe this will add a little insight to your discovery or it might just confuse things more. I hope something might be gleaned from it..." (Ashley).

The latest from Franz Erdle: "Cleaning Works - Getting Back Energy Bodies - 1, 2 & 3"

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Cleaning1.htm

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Cleaning2.htm

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Cleaning3.htm

Franz Erdle's whole website and forum contain fascinating perspectives on the puzzle. He brings a wealth of personal experience and insight to the discussion of who the slavemasters are and how they go about their business. Here is an article on healing oneself.

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Healing.htm

His Website:

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Englischindex.htm