Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing thoughts for little Olivia
How are things now? Better i pray!

She is finally taking breaths on her own and they may remove the ventilator sometime this week.

Great news! Keeping the Prayers going! :D

Just read the last updates. I haven't been online for a few days. Sorry DT. I saw your original post and I did pray for and send healing energy to Olivia. I wasn't sure how to word it to you at the time. When I got back to your post later, I wanted to ask how she was but I hesitated because if the news wasn't good, I didn't want you to relive it and have to write about it. Even writing this feels difficult, but I didn't want you to think no one cared. It's just very sensitive.

Thanks to Tyson for asking the question because I really wanted to know how Olivia is. Please give updates.

Thanks BlueMoon. I guess I understand how people would feel. It was really hard at first, and still is. Every time I get a call from my girls, my heart drops just hoping that it is not bad news. So far, she has been making positive strides. She still has the respirator in, but that may be coming out this week if her lungs are still clear and her heart looks good. It is just so hard being so far away from them and knowing how scared Olivia must feel. All she has known in her short life is pain and tubes and wires. She's already had heart surgery, but that went well. The really sad part is that they STILL do not know what is wrong with her or why this is all happening. But like my daughter said, as long as she gets better, she doesn't care about the what or why.

good to hear shes still improving!!! cant wait for the great news when shes able to go home. hang inthere olivia & you too Dreamtime

Ventilator came out of Olivia today!

Attached Files Image(s)

whooo hoooooo!!!!

Great News.... Still Praying...

DT hows things?