Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Healing
Hey Monica..
I'm so glad you got to spend time with darling cherubs!!! That made me feel happy!! :o)

Thanks for what you said about healing..what I understood from what you wrote is that you are saying healing is a step towards feeling of being whole with oneself and being content...i guess every step to feeling like you're pulled back to your center...and connected to your true source...your connection to Oversoul and God-Mind...is your perception of being healed.. that is deeper /or a different angle from what I thought..One day I will see it at that level.
You're right that it can be felt on different levels..for example sometimes I think reiki can be a warm hot energy that soothes your body(reiki/auric energy for me changes on a daily basis..)...but during my reflexology session..healing meant being balanced in both sides of my body...releasing cool energies....and certain blockages and feeling better about it...or the feeling of ecstacy I felt during the aromatherapy massage....being soothed and comforted from anxieties..releasing of tensions....not having such an overtensed back...newer golden waves of energies coming through....
thanks!!

i guess it also means being self empowered....feeling good..feeling strong...feeling secured in your center..that all things turn out okay no matter what happens...

i want to start a thread on self empowerment too...

Thanks,Octahedron.

Right now,I have a migraine the size of Texas.I am so lazy where I am concerned.I know how to get rid of migraines with my fingers,know exactly where to press and how to do it,and I still have the migraine,because I'm too lazy,but if it was someone else,I would get rid of it in the blink of an eye.I wonder if I was a masseuse in my previous life :dude:

Hello Moon Child, push above the fold that's between your forefinger and thumb for twenty seconds on each hand. Then for another twenty seconds on every hand, press at the middle - beneath the wrist where it folds.

If that point is sore, you should visit a doctor or physician for a checkup. This could be a "visual migraine." So you might want to stare at something green (Chinese traditional method) for extended periods of time every time you see "auras" or black spots right before a migraine.

Remember it's always important to acquire plenty of sleep. In addition, sleep no later than 11am and relax for at least an hour before you do. Also, eat correctly and exercise at least thirty minutes a day.

Don't completely rely on mental/spiritual exercises to heal your problems because your abilities are only limited by the health you are in. If the person is fatigue or in great pain then it will be greatly difficult to concentrate or even heal as the available mental/physical/spiritual energies are constantly exhausted.

I relied on physical means and cured my motion sickness, sleep paralysis and a vestibular disease that made me bedridden for over a month. All it took was the right information, 15 minutes, and my head was clear forever. Now I have never suffered from any one of those problems again, and the oversoul can't do a thing about it. :P Certainly is miraculous every time I looked back because these problems had occured regularly.

Moon Child: I am just the same, in being lazy with myself :/ :D  lol  I have been dealing with pineal stress recently, so I find a gold aleph with a pink central dot at the pineal is a good relaxant.

Well, yesterday I needed some theraputic time for myself, so I baked a cake. ;)  I like the idea of making my daily life a reflection of healing energies, just by focusing on how 'mundane' tasks create and muold my mind-pattern.  So, baking something to nurture self and others felt like a good start...

The whole world is in pain right now, and it is reflected by the upsurgence of the Earth herself.  All the raw 'wounds' that are being exposed are really our own story, so now is a great time to heal those rifts, and make wholeness rather than more holes.

Monica what you said was interesting..

Yesterday I went into a coffee shop and someone had baked a cake and offered me a slice. lol.

The day before--in regards to what you said about old wounds...well a friend brought up an issue that occurred last year where she and i felt like we were the victims of another male friend and I was feeling anger about it....I ended up crying and getting angry in front of her and another friend who was there--my spectral friend was there too..i know he wanted us to clear up the situation with each other.

I feel like last year was such a horrible mess but..we needed it to move on and grow up.

I thought I had dealt with this situation before..I thought I wrote about it..and cried about it and released anger...but...I guess I didn't. I felt it was a little silly..I told one of them what I was really crying about..

Even after I left my friends at their destinations, I went home..and I found myself crying again this time on the phone with my mother about something else.

I normally don't cry in front of others..or release anger in front of them....but this was needed. i think i was angry at the selfishness of others..and being a victim of someone..and i was looking for someone to blame aside from myself. and i know i need to look at what was reflected at me...was i really selfish and not aware of my consequences of my own actions? i struggled always not to hurt another....and i know when i did..and i know that i'd feel terrible about it afterwards. so there are lessons to be learned from that release. I guess I'm angry I had all this pain inside and allowed this to happen.

Mercy Now... thanks for the article. It actually brought tears to my eyes. I recently bought a set of weights but have hesitated to purchase a weight bench and have failed to put the weights together and onto the bars. They are just sitting in my garage. However, after reading this article I have been motivated to purchase the weight bench and to get going on a body-building routine ASAP!