Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heart Disease Mind Pattern
What's the mind-pattern behind heart disease?

Everything related to issues with heart is related  to our emotions. So, answer is, emotional based mind-patterns, like, loosing the joy from our lifes.  

Thanks for that Sariel.It is sad indeed to see how Human Beings die from Coronary Heart Disease and Chronic Heart Attacks because the Mind Patterns never, ever get addressed over years and years of living in depression and misery.The Earth needs a Healing Hand to calm the Global Consciousness and awaken the people to Divine Love and reconnection to their Natural Selves once again.

Shutting down of the Heart Chakra, "not loving yourself enough" maybe.

Do you think regular spinning of all chakras ensure overall health and faster healing of illnesses? 

Also I heard that Omega-3 cod liver oil reverses heart disease. Pretty interesting

ChromedAngel Wrote:Also I heard that Omega-3 cod liver oil reverses heart disease. Pretty interesting
  I agree but now did you see what the news is saying about fish!!! 

http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/a...ekey=62074

THURSDAY, May 18 (HealthDay News) -- Putting a confusing twist on the health value of fish oil, a new study suggests that eating lots of fish may actually boost the risk of atrial fibrillation, a potentially dangerous heart condition, in certain people.

Perhaps Omega-3 along with keeping the chest area in a medium green.

Stewart says to eat lots of fish oils, also

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low-fat dairy promotes weight gain, heart disease and diabetes Breaking News 0 605 12-22-2014, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Breaking News
  Copper Pipes in Your Home May Cause Heart Disease and Alzheimer's Richard 0 1,260 02-13-2010, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Richard
  Omega-6 fatty acids found to be dietary cause of depression, heart disease Richard 0 873 01-04-2009, 03:06 PM
  Soft Drinks Linked To Heart Disease Via Metabolic Syndrome Richard 0 941 07-24-2007, 10:47 AM