Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heathrow Chaos
Here's a METAR -METeorological Aerodrome Report- for EGLL

EGLL 101320Z 30007KT 270V340 9999 SCT035 21/09 Q1015

I'll translate

EGLL London Heathrow
101320Z  10th of August, 1320 UTC..from about an hour ago pretty much:

30007KT 270V340 Wind, from 300* @ 7 knots, Variable 270-340*.  In other words, westerlies

9999 Unlimited visibilitity or CAVOK, more than 9999 metres horizontal

SCT035 Scattered clouds @ 3500 AGL
21/09 Temp/dew point in Celcius [no chance of rain]

Q1015  QNH or barometric pressure in millibars, a slight high pressure in other words as the standard is 1013 at 15*C

In other words, a beautiful summer day in London Town.

And now..the alleged plot i heard on CNN...that they were planning to blow up airliners over London [?]
Well...if the winds are/were from the west then runways 27L & R would be in use making this an impossibility.  All flights to the Amerikas would depart on RWY27L and vectored to Compton as it is the SID [Standard Instrument Departure] used for departures headed for all of the American Continent.  Then Shannon Ireland..then Great Circle Nav Tracks across the Atlantic.

There's no way you could blow up an airliner above London in a situation like the one today over there, as all traffic bound to the USA in this case would be taking off in completely the opposite direction and away from London in an almost straight line.  Period.

Hours later the story changed of course...and now Fox news was saying the plan was to blow them all up allegedly at their arrival points in north amerika.  Well...blowing up an airliner almost riding on fumes after crossing the ditch might be tragic for those on board but would be far from spectacular given you would only get falling debree and pieces here and there, the damage they could cause to a city and its people beneath would be minimal in comparison to being loaded with say, 380.000 lbs of kerosene in a Boeing 747.

I'm not buying into any of this.
I think this is being done to clamp down on air travel worldwide -even more- and to make sure that people stay put and think twice about flying anywhere.  And of course to keep their phony war on terror alive and well.

Travelling nowadays is already a nightmare anyway.

The only thing that bothers me still is that they went to code red - meaning an attack is imminent.

I never saw this before.  Let's just hope that an "oops one got away unfortunately" doesn't happen.

Thank you for doing this!

:)

Of course it is all deception. Reptilian Hybrids spend all their time deceiving Human Beings. They are very good at it.Fake terrorist threats at airports further increases surveillance and rafts of new laws that take further rights from the citizens. It is called Problem-Reaction-Solution.Here in the UK the Illuminists want to get rid of all Muslims and the British People have been very resistent to their games and manipulation. So it will not happen so they can get stuffed.

Thank you for posting this up. I have seen this today all over the news. When I first saw it I knew that air-travels will never be the same again, and I am very affected by today's event, or show as you can say.

Yes and how convenient it all is as there has been so much exposure of the deceptions of the attacks on the Lebanon and now the Illuminists have a little 'terrorist threat' whilst Tony Blair is on holiday.Pathetic, really pathetic and as usual the Media Whores and Puppy Dogs going running around instilling the same endless deception over and over again. Once the Middle East is under full NWO control then the West will realise how naive and controlled the MSM really is.

Quite welcome guys :thumbsup:

Glad you found it of interest